45r3BB7.jpg

Normal Spell Card:

If  you control "Cyber Dragon" : Special Summon 1  "Cyber" Machine-type monster from your  Deck, but destroy it during the End Phase.  If you control "Cyber Dragon", except the turn that this card was sent to the  Graveyard: You can Banish this card from the Graveyard then Add 1 Light Machine monster from your Deck or GY to your hand.

I'm just going to say that this thread was shifted to Casual because you did not provide the required design notes for the section. Provide them and I will move it back. 

As for the card itself, I suppose it does trigger Herz out without having to 141 or something, so you can probably just do that off of Drei/whatever to R5 into Nova/Infinity or Fusion plays into Rampage. The second effect is somewhat conflicting with Repair Plant in terms of existence, but the activation triggers are different (Plant doesn't require a CyDra to trigger and has more options, but hard OPT; this one can only search and requires CyDra but no hard OPT). 

I'm iffy about this not having a hard OPT, but unlike stuff like E-Teleport, it's slower and does require OG CyDra out, but the latter isn't too much of an issue. So, card should be okay for most part.

Archived