Hallo Reborn Reborn

Hallohallo

Since the status update is getting cramped and it's uncomfortable to open it via phone, I'll post my masterpiece here... with its lore! 

[spoiler=Lore]

There was a village, located in a peaceful environment, called YCM. Abandoned by its founder, the village struggled heavily due to being cursed by an ancient witch, until the witch was banished forever by heroes.

One day, an evil lamb and an omnipotent cow, who were visiting the village, have decided to join forces and harm a defenseless sleeping hero named Hallo for their own amusement. The evil duo have cursed him by besmirching his name, giving him a new one. Hallo's new name was Enguin, the name of the witch that cursed the village.

"Moo moo moo moo delightfully devilish moo." - said the cow while grinning and stroking his lamb.

"Umineko!" - the lamb answered.

The next day.

It was a beautiful morning. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming, but on this very day, it felt like a certain hero was burning in hell. After being woken up from his beauty sleep, Hallo noticed that he's not Hallo anymore. He's now a witch. Someone has cursed him. Shocked by this revelation, Hallo decided to investigate his house and find out what happened to him. His investigation had led him to find a piece of paper. There was something written on it. It was one of the "your mom" jokes. The hero realised that the culprit behind his curse was a cow. Hallo barged through his door and started his immense search for the culprit. While searching, the hero suddenly felt nauseous. The curse has suddenly taken a heavy toll on him. But he did not give up. He continued.

After many hours, the hero finally confronted the evil cow. The cow was scared, tried to plead the hero.

"Moo doon't hurt me moo. Blame the lamb moo. I'm innoocent moo. Don't hurt me moo." - the cow pleading in tears.

Ignoring their pleads, Hallo prepared to strike the cow. However, the strike was stopped by a powerful lamb. No matter how many times he tried to strike, all of Hallo's attacks were stopped by the lamb. Bearing the name of an evil witch, he was too weak to counter. His only choice was to use his ultimate technique. The hero gained some distance between them and started to scream.

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The evil duo couldn't endure the scream. They covered their ears. Hallo prepared to strike again as their guards were let down. The hero succeeded and killed them both. The curse was lifted. Hallo started to shine before the whole village, as he was reborn.

SSMTpZZ.png

People's avatars that appear in the "artwork".

• Supreme King Dragon Ultimate Shooting Destruction Final Divine HalloHallo/Rewas
  • Dad
  • Broken
  • Sakura
  • Yuri
  • Black
  • Nyx
  • Nico
  • Nai
  • British Soul
  • RAEG
  • Rodrigo
  • Garland Chaos
  • Draconus297
  • Dragon Sage
  • Tormented
  • Zaziuma
  • Dova
  • CowCow
  • FinalDan
  • Mitch
  • Spinny
  • UltimateIRS
  • Darj
  • destinyexodia/Plutia
  • TheKing070701
  • Giga/Parenthesis/Temmie
  • XOXO
  • Vla1ne
  • Dr. Jolly Glot the III
  • Striker
  • Reptilious
  • mido
  • Krow
  • Lamb/Hina
  • Sleepy
  • Thar
  • Chaosix
  • White/Winter/Darkrai
  • Fusion
  • Mirei/Saitou
  • KuriGod
  • Toyo
  • Thomas Zero
  • Enduser
  • Sunshine Jesse/Bernkastel
  • Phantom Roxas
  • goodfusion/Tyretian
  • Shradow
  • Issac/Snatch Steal

Pretty awesome to be included in this random pile of user avatars :D

Also...

Hallo Reborn Reborn

Spell Card

Target 1 Level 6 or lower Monster Face-Up in your Extra Deck or in your GY, Special Summon the targeted card to your side of the field. If the summoned monster is "Hallohallo" its ATK & DEF becomes 3000 and gains the following effect.

* If this card is used as a Synchro Material to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster, the summoned monsters name becomes "Hallohallo" and its ATK & DEF become 3000.

You can only activate "Hallo Reborn Reborn" once per turn.

...yeah because that image was calling for a card effect.

Pretty awesome to be included in this random pile of user avatars :D

Also...

Hallo Reborn Reborn

Spell Card

Target 1 Level 6 or lower Monster Face-Up in your Extra Deck or in your GY, Special Summon the targeted card to your side of the field. If the summoned monster is "Hallohallo" its ATK & DEF becomes 3000 and gains the following effect.

* If this card is used as a Synchro Material to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster, the summoned monsters name becomes "Hallohallo" and its ATK & DEF become 3000.

You can only activate "Hallo Reborn Reborn" once per turn.

...yeah because that image was calling for a card effect.

I was thinking of a bit simpler effect. I might actually make it and post it in custom card section.

Plus I don't think you can target monsters in ED (cuz Pendulum Reborn doesn't do that).

Archived