Union Tuners, what a concept, and not one that they have done much with yet, but I see potential in that idea, so here's a card that is able to make an easy Synchro Monster for Union Decks, or make you gain an extra Normal Summon. It's a Level 2, which is an uncommon Level for Union monsters, so that's fun. Of course, this works quite well with A-to-Z and Union Hanger in general, but it is suppose to help any Union Decks out there really.

union_engine_by_zaziuma-dc7o9cu.jpg

If you control only Union monsters (min. 1) and no cards in your Spell & Trap Zone, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon “Union Engine” once per turn this way. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 Union monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. While this card is equipped to a Union monster, during your Main Phase you can Normal Summon 1 Union monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead.

I think its restrictions are too painful for it too see much use. I mean, right now its functional in ABC, despite them not needing it as much, but it doesn't really do anything that Unions couldn't do before. I mean, Union Frontline does the same basic effect as this card, and is less tantamount to removal, but I guess this card does provide a sort of alternative. It's not that it won't see play; it just doesn't get Unions anywhere, really. As said before, the limitations of the card do quite a bit in counteracting the benefits.

Archived