• Sakura (Fire Emblem)
    • Nephenee (Fire Emblem)
    • Abstain
  2. 2. Lucina vs. Cynthia vs. Lillie

• Lucina (Fire Emblem)
    • Cynthia (Pokemon)
    • Lillie (Pokemon)
    • Abstain

I have to think about the first more...Sakura is such a sweetheart but Nephenee is also a sweetheart idek who to choose...

Gonna pick Lillie of the second mostly because Lucina and Cynthia both are characters that I don't like nearly as much as most others seem to. Not that I actually dislike them entirely but...they just okay.

Lillie is adorable.

I'll admit I might swap to Lucina later cause definitely order of preference.

Also lol 3 Fire Emblem and 2 Pokemon characters.

I have to think about the first more...Sakura is such a sweetheart but Nephenee is also a sweetheart idek who to choose...

Gonna pick Lillie of the second mostly because Lucina and Cynthia both are characters that I don't like nearly as much as most others seem to. Not that I actually dislike them entirely but...they just okay.

Lillie is adorable.

I'll admit I might swap to Lucina later cause definitely order of preference.

Also lol 3 Fire Emblem and 2 Pokemon characters.

How tf did Lille make it this far. She's a typical damsel in distress...now if it was Lusamine, I'd understand

How tf did Lille make it this far. She's a typical damsel in distress...now if it was Lusamine, I'd understand

Not really. Her whole character arc is about becoming stronger an being able to stand on her own two feet. IMO she is the single best character in the games. I totally get why she is so popular, I just personally wouldn't call her a waifu.

Not really. Her whole character arc is about becoming stronger an being able to stand on her own two feet. IMO she is the single best character in the games. I totally get why she is so popular, I just personally wouldn't call her a waifu.

I've said it before but when I usually say "Waifu" I often mean "female character I like a lot".

On one hand I should be happy that I have two noms in the semis, on the other they're against each other... in a 3-way meaning they could both lose. Nevertheless I decided to go with Lucina.

Oh RNG Goddess, if only you put Cynthia in the other match.

Why would you vote agaisnt BOTH your noms?

She still can't stand on her two feet by the end

I like that it's down to Pokémon vs. Fire Emblem.

Voting for Nephenee because while I haven't played the Telius games myself, I have watched a Let's Play, and generally found her pretty cool. Sakura is just okay.

I maintain that I'm not as fond of Lucina, and I haven't gotten far enough in Sun to be as attached to Lillie. Meanwhile, Diamond was the first mainline Pokémon game I ever played, so Cynthia is pretty much the Champion for me personally.

I like that it's down to Pokémon vs. Fire Emblem.

Voting for Nephenee because while I haven't played the Telius games myself, I have watched a Let's Play, and generally found her pretty cool. Sakura is just okay.

I maintain that I'm not as fond of Lucina, and I haven't gotten far enough in Sun to be as attached to Lillie. Meanwhile, Diamond was the first mainline Pokémon game I ever played, so Cynthia is pretty much the Champion for me personally.

Stop agreeing with my thought process Roxas. It's jarring

What happens if there is a tie? Were there even any abstains last time?

Normally what happens is they will both go on, but there has to be a winner of the finals, so a tie won't be allowed there. Last time, there was one abstain and apparently someone removed their vote for Cynthia (Darling told me), but don't know who.

Archived