Casual Multiples Review Thread

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/348627-advancedcasual-multiples-review-thread/

Mostly posting this here because redirecting sticky threads doesn't hold in its original area. So yeah, use this one if you need sets reviewed in Casual (where you're reading this).

Thread runs the same way as the Advanced one, barring the Advanced Clause stuff, but I'll write things down for your understanding.

FAQs

Can I become a reviewer?

Yes, you can. Just make sure you're active, judge fairly and don't berate users for their designs.

To apply, just post in the thread expressing intent.

Level of critique expected / should you produce?

While nowhere as stringent as Advanced due to the removal of the AC, you should provide some actual feedback. Compliments are always nice too, but not required.

Per the general section stuff, please minimize any metagame-related comments. Casual is intended for a more fun atmosphere; not to see if stuff can survive Gouki Knightmare or whatever.

Card design can be mentioned, but keep to general basics.

===

As mentioned above, please don't be a jackass towards users if designs aren't perfect. That's how we lose members/interest in this place.

How many threads can I submit?

Please keep it to 1 request at a time with 2 sets at maximum.

Once all of your previous requests have been done, you can ask for more. This is so members don't toss a dozen sets at us and we have to grade them.

How long can I expect to wait for a review?

Please take into consideration that I am currently a senior in the College of Engineering (which means I have a lot of stuff on my hands like coursework, projects, etc.) I also have a life outside of this site. I will try to get to your reviews as soon as possible, but circumstances may not permit them.

The same may be true for other members (i.e. Dova). Please be patient and you'll get one.

Of course, it also depends on how well you've shown to take comments. Please be aware that if you aren't shown to take CnC or are grateful for it, might not get it for a while.

If you get critique, answer it IN-THREAD. Don't reply to me or Dova over PM.

How to submit stuff for review / general process?

- Link your thread

- Post the ZPD emote so I know you read stuff.

- Address comments in-thread.

- Thank the user for taking the time to review your stuff. (Repping/liking the post too is also appreciated)

Current Reviewers

- Sakura

- Dova

- SecondSeraphim

So yeah, hopefully you get comments on your stuff.

Ask if you got questions.

• 5 months later...

Well, you just have to be somewhat aware of what's currently going on competitively, even if the meta at the time was some derivative of Knightmare Extra Link, Altergeist Sky Striker or whatever. Total mastery of the game isn't required, because only a rare handful have this.

But yeah, adding name to list. 

(Now to hope newbies actually ask for their stuff to be reviewed)

Well, since we don't have any requests yet, I'll just drop this thing I was working on that I didn't feel worthy of advanced.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/375266-old-card-support-accumulative-effects/

Oh, and is the ZPD emote just :3 like for Advanced or is there a different one?

:zpd:

Click on the smiley icon and scroll down until you see one that looks like my avatar right now. Or you can use the above to generate it. 

I'll take a quick look at it, but depending on time, may have to wait until I get home from work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived