D.D. Royal Jokester

Atypical-Abbie

Season 1 of VRAINS just concluded, and minor spoilers, Yusaku made an Extra Link while his opponent already had an Extra Link, in other words, he created a god damn loop, and that's funking badass, so here's a card that supports doing just that. I like to dub it Full Link, though it really is just both players having an Extra Link, so that's what my card says. Anyway, this card is fun, it has an effect for a simple co-link, which allows it to Special Summon a banished Link-3 or lower monster to a zone your monster points to, making your Extra Link easier to achieve, but it has its effects negated and ATK halved, unless this card is co-linked to an opponent's monster. Then it has an effect for it being normal Extra Linked, which allows you to banish Spells/Traps on the field up to the number of your banished monsters, but the big deal here is that no cards can be activated in response, so your opponent can't counter it at all. Next, for both players having an Extra Link, you get to banish all monsters on the field when it attacks and it gains ATK equal to those monsters x 500. In all situations, this would mean it becomes a 5000 monster, potentially a 7000 monster, more than enough to take out your opponent, since they probably have no Spells/Traps left, and now no longer have any monsters left either. This card is just all around fun, one of my favorites I have made in a good while.

d_d__royal_jokester_by_zaziuma-dc7y137.j

2+ monsters

Once per turn, if this card is co-linked: You can target 1 of your banished Link-3 or lower monsters; Special Summon it to your Main Monster Zone a Link Monster points to, but it has its effects negated and its ATK is halved, unless this card is co-linked with an opponent’s monster. Once per turn: You can banish Spells/Traps on the field up to the number of your banished monsters. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect. This card must be Extra Linked to activate and to resolve this effect. When this card declares an attack: You can banish all other monsters on the field, then this card gains ATK equal to the number of monsters banished x 500. Both players must have Extra Links to activate and to resolve this effect.

Archived