Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,567 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:30 AM

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!! We had the orange bandicoot remastered and brought to the newer generation of game consoles...and now, another nostalgic gem has been brought back and remastered!! Spyro...and I mean the ORIGINAL Spyro is back in action and is lookin' pretty slick!

Ever since they announced the remastered/remake of Crash Bandicoot, I've been waiting for this to get announced and now I can relieve my childhood and my PS1 playing days on a newer console without needing to grab the old one. I'm hyped for this and am really needing September to hurry up and get here!

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,510 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:55 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

Yo, this is sweet. I never played the Spyro games before, this'll be the perfect opportunity.

Also, while there was no announcement for it on the Switch, a Switch version was briefly listed on the official Nintendo UK site. Could be wrong and not mean anything, but I'm going to assume it's not and is instead an accidental leak. We're getting Crash on the Switch, I wouldn't be surprised if Spyro came as well.

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 19,567 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:30 AM

Yo, this is sweet. I never played the Spyro games before, this'll be the perfect opportunity.

Also, while there was no announcement for it on the Switch, a Switch version was briefly listed on the official Nintendo UK site. Could be wrong and not mean anything, but I'm going to assume it's not and is instead an accidental leak. We're getting Crash on the Switch, I wouldn't be surprised if Spyro came as well.

You won't be disappointed in it, imo. I never played the 3rd installment: "Spyro: the Year of the Dragon", but Spyro 1 and Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, I played the HELL outta them. Ripto's Rage being my favorite out of them x3

Hey, it would be beneficial for the Switch to have, not only Crash on it, but Spyro as well. Both were definitely huge contenders for people's childhood gaming nostalgia (aside from Mario and Sonic), so having them on as many platforms as possible is quite the interesting thing.

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,693 posts
    Last Visit 31 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

I only played one Spyro game but I did like it a lot which is rare for me and 3D platformers so this is exciting.

Of course it's a couple months AFTER my birthday >.>

8PBUpdp.gif

Face McShooty

Face McShooty

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 2,566 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:54 PM
This comes out literally 2 days before my birthday!

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users