2. 2. Bronze Match: Sakura vs. Lucina

• Sakura (Fire Emblem)
    • Lucina (Fire Emblem)
    • Abstain

Why is there an abstain option?

So I could fuckin use it.

^^^

Basically so it could be used.

I guess I could have done these in separate threads, but I didn't want to because I feel like it's a bit more organized this way. That's also why the semi-finals were still combined when they didn't need to be, if anyone was wondering.

^^^

Basically so it could be used.

I guess I could have done these in separate threads, but I didn't want to because I feel like it's a bit more organized this way. That's also why the semi-finals were still combined when they didn't need to be, if anyone was wondering.

If you don't want to take part in the finals, don't vote I guess

If you don't want to take part in the finals, don't vote I guess

But there's two polls.

Also abstain option is nice so you can still watch along and not have to keep clicking the show results or w/e it is

So I could fuckin use it.

Sigh... this is the worst final match ever imo. Too many waifus from the same series.

Honestly. I kinda agree. And I love the FE cast.

Granted...I don't think they don't DESERVE it (and I still am enjoying the tournament) cause obviously people voted them through anyway but it would've been nice to see variety. that and cynthia feels like the far too "obvious" choice which is boring to me

Let's goooo country gal!

Although I like both Nephenee and Cynthia so for me the finals is already a victory.

Voting for Sakura for the bronze match. She is such a reliable unit in FE Heroes for me. I haven't played her in Fates though, so I'm missing a bunch from her.

Archived