CF Vanguard inspired Casual set, Shadow's Ascent!

StardustSatoru

Hey guys, Satoru here, and today i'm presenting to you my latest (and first) booster set; Shadow's Ascent! As the thread name implies, the cards here are inspired by CF Vanguard, so I hope you enjoy them. Anyways, the archetypes:

• Knightfall: Based off of the Revenger archetype of the CFVG clan Shadow Paladin, they focus on Xyz support.
  • Aqua Force: Based off of the CFVG clan Aqua Force, they focus on multiple attacks.
  • Link Joker: Based off of the Star-vader archetype of the CFVG clan Link Joker, they focus on flipping cards face-down.
  • Messiah: Based off of the Messiah archetype of the CFVG clan Link Joker, they focus on flipping cards face-down and face-up.
  • Maiden: Based off of the Maiden archetype of the CFVG clan Neo Nectar, they focus on Special Summoning cards with the same name.
  • Blau: Based off of the CFVG clan Nova Grappler, they focus on a playstyle similar to Zoodiac.
Note: My image uploading is broken, but i'll try to gets images on these ASAP.

[spoiler=Knightfall]

None yet!

[spoiler=Aqua Force]

None yet!

[spoiler=Link Joker]

Link Joker - "Omega Fall" Glendios:

POrYmMT.jpg

[spoiler=Messiah]

Genesis Dragon, Harmonics Neo Messiah:

8ST6Q4b.jpg

[spoiler=Maiden]

Glorious Ranunculus Maiden, Ahsha:

N791Go6.jpg

[spoiler=Blau]

None yet!

[spoiler=Changelog]

Revision 1 - Created.

Remember to let me know what you think of this below!

Just make sure you post the card's effects underneath so it's easier for people to see stuff without straining their eyes on the images. 

As for the image uploading, every registered user has this problem; not just you. To get around it, either use direct URLs from the source site or reupload the pics to Imgur and use the links from there. (Make sure the address ends with a valid file extension, though since you posted your cards here, you probably got that.)

Archived