Kazooie as a New Moderator

Blake

I'm pretty busy among other reason is the why I opted out of getting promoted. I also want to do a good and fair job if I was promoted. In a months I will have more times on my hands but atlas the lack of activity in the CaC section of this forum also makes me not want to be part of group of mods. As a mod you are required to do a "shift" doing x amount of time and if the site is dead (or near dead) aka super lack of people doing stuff on YCM, would be super boring just staring at a screen for hours on end with nothing much to do. Hope the site picks up during the end of spring and/or beginning of the summer.

[spoiler=Well] 

At least I care about the create a card section among other things about the forum. We need to find a way to increase activity on this site and getting new members to come this site (without people like @ treating them shitty)

Don't spam this thread with things that aren't relevant to Birdie and her decision not to join the team. If you want to talk about CC or other matters, do it in C/S (or PM me); not here.

This goes for everyone else; keep things on-topic regarding her decision not to take up the modship, and don't attack other users in here.

As for Winter, she already told everyone why she declined to take the position, based on the comments all of you wrote in that thread.

Like Black already mentioned, the staff talked it over after the polls were closed and barring the one abstention, she had the green light to come in. We didn't ignore the 27-8 vote, nor did we influence her decision to decline.

(Just so you know, I was in favor of her return, all things considered)

Don't spam this thread with things that aren't relevant to Birdie and her decision not to join the team. If you want to talk about CC or other matters, do it in C/S (or PM me); not here.

This goes for everyone else; keep things on-topic regarding her decision not to take up the modship, and don't attack other users in here.

As for Winter, she already told everyone why she declined to take the position, based on the comments all of you wrote in that thread.

Like Black already mentioned, the staff talked it over after the polls were closed and barring the one abstention, she had the green light to come in. We didn't ignore the 27-8 vote, nor did we influence her decision to decline.

(Just so you know, I was in favor of her return, all things considered)

I was relating to kazooie and her decision not to join mods. (I see why she did not want to join up.) @Furudo Erika came in well, I may have gotten off subject just a bit at that point.

Archived