Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Kazooie as a New Moderator

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,714 posts
    Last Visit May 26 2018 11:26 AM

This dragon's sad you did not take up the mantle, but I also do not fault you for not taking it up, either. The final decision was ultimately up to you and you chose to decline with more grace than it feels that some are willing to admit.

SK79LinkXyz

SK79LinkXyz

Ive been wandering the threads of this site like a desperado

• Advanced Members
  • 280 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:13 PM
I'm pretty busy among other reason is the why I opted out of getting promoted. I also want to do a good and fair job if I was promoted. In a months I will have more times on my hands but atlas the lack of activity in the CaC section of this forum also makes me not want to be part of group of mods. As a mod you are required to do a "shift" doing x amount of time and if the site is dead (or near dead) aka super lack of people doing stuff on YCM, would be super boring just staring at a screen for hours on end with nothing much to do. Hope the site picks up during the end of spring and/or beginning of the summer.
yo

Usami Rainko

Usami Rainko

Time moves like a toy box

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,201 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:10 PM
  • Alias:Mitcher

I'm pretty busy among other reason is the why I opted out of getting promoted. I also want to do a good and fair job if I was promoted. In a months I will have more times on my hands but atlas the lack of activity in the CaC section of this forum also makes me not want to be part of group of mods. As a mod you are required to do a "shift" doing x amount of time and if the site is dead (or near dead) aka super lack of people doing stuff on YCM, would be super boring just staring at a screen for hours on end with nothing much to do. Hope the site picks up during the end of spring and/or beginning of the summer.

yeah man all of us in this thread were so eager to have you as our new super mod shame to see you go bro

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

VD78ldS.png

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,255 posts
    Last Visit 17 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

yeah man all of us in this thread were so eager to have you as our new super mod shame to see you go bro

Couldn't be any worse than it is now though 

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

SK79LinkXyz

SK79LinkXyz

• Advanced Members
  • 280 posts

Well

yo

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,255 posts

Yeh Mitch's comments were uncalled for. If you want to make reforms to CC

(1) Talk to Sakura

(2) get a mod who will listen to you if not sakura to be cc mod as well

Posted Image

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 38,044 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:52 PM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Well

Don't spam this thread with things that aren't relevant to Birdie and her decision not to join the team. If you want to talk about CC or other matters, do it in C/S (or PM me); not here.

This goes for everyone else; keep things on-topic regarding her decision not to take up the modship, and don't attack other users in here.

As for Winter, she already told everyone why she declined to take the position, based on the comments all of you wrote in that thread.

Like Black already mentioned, the staff talked it over after the polls were closed and barring the one abstention, she had the green light to come in. We didn't ignore the 27-8 vote, nor did we influence her decision to decline.

(Just so you know, I was in favor of her return, all things considered)

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Darkrai

Darkrai

• Night's Watch

• 13,255 posts

Yeah, I talked to her on Discord, don't agree with the cave, but she should do what she feel is best

Posted Image

SK79LinkXyz

SK79LinkXyz

• Advanced Members
  • 280 posts

Don't spam this thread with things that aren't relevant to Birdie and her decision not to join the team. If you want to talk about CC or other matters, do it in C/S (or PM me); not here.

This goes for everyone else; keep things on-topic regarding her decision not to take up the modship, and don't attack other users in here.

As for Winter, she already told everyone why she declined to take the position, based on the comments all of you wrote in that thread.

Like Black already mentioned, the staff talked it over after the polls were closed and barring the one abstention, she had the green light to come in. We didn't ignore the 27-8 vote, nor did we influence her decision to decline.

(Just so you know, I was in favor of her return, all things considered)

I was relating to kazooie and her decision not to join mods. (I see why she did not want to join up.) @Furudo Erika came in well, I may have gotten off subject just a bit at that point.
yo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users