Elemental HERO Firestarter

Atypical-Abbie

This card was made for Skyfang Brigade, but I was thinking, what else could I do with it? So, I made it an Elemental HERO card for the heck of it. Simple, you get to Special Summon this card when you Special Summon a monster with a card effect, and then it becomes that Level. This means you can get out an Xyz Monster with them super easily, or use its other effect that allows you to return a monster to the hand and get out another monster.

elemental_hero_firestarter_by_zaziuma-dc

When you Special Summon exactly 1 monster by a card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, this card’s Level becomes equal to that monster’s Level. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 other monster you control whose Level is less than or equal to this card’s Level; return it to your hand, then you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand whose Level is less than or equal to that monster’s Level. You can only use each effect of “Elemental HERO Firestarter” once per turn.

This looks really good, IMO. Gets all the support from HEROes, can allow you to trigger Shadow's Mist on-Special-Summon effect, Level4 for Rank4 goodness with Solidman, the aforementioned Mist, etc.

It can be played along Instant Fusion, too. That's neat.

If anything, I would prefer if it was WIND to give HEROes easier access to Masked HERO Divine Wind, which is often better than the FIRE Masked HERO currently available, but then the name and artwork wouldn't fit at all.

WATER would also be a good Attribute to have, for Masked HERO Acid, or going into Bahamut Shark when playing this along Tin Goldfish.

Oh, another thing to consider is making the first effect not miss timing, because with the current wording it does.

This looks really good, IMO. Gets all the support from HEROes, can allow you to trigger Shadow's Mist on-Special-Summon effect, Level4 for Rank4 goodness with Solidman, the aforementioned Mist, etc.

It can be played along Instant Fusion, too. That's neat.

If anything, I would prefer if it was WIND to give HEROes easier access to Masked HERO Divine Wind, which is often better than the FIRE Masked HERO currently available, but then the name and artwork wouldn't fit at all.

WATER would also be a good Attribute to have, for Masked HERO Acid, or going into Bahamut Shark when playing this along Tin Goldfish.

Oh, another thing to consider is making the first effect not miss timing, because with the current wording it does.

I agree with you about this where it should be a WIND as we also got Blazeman which helps search Polymerization for HERO's where this being WIND just help HERO's have their full attribute pallet while if it was WIND give you a better option than Avian with Stratos being banned in the TCG.

Archived