[New Cardmaker Showcase] Digital Bug Mantivirus

Dova

aYeLmvW.png
2 LIGHT Insect monsters
Insect Xyz Monsters this card points to cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's cards or effects. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 LIGHT monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; change their battle positions. If this card is in your GY: You can target 2 face-up "Digital Bug" monsters you control; Special Summon this card from your GY, and if you do, change their battle positions. You can only use this effect of this card's name once per turn.

A Link Monster test to show you all how that's coming along. Feel free to leave your thoughts on the template alone if you don't want to talk about the actual card.

As for said card, one of the main problems with Digital Bugs is A) how slow changing battle positions actually is, and B) how specific their battle position changing actually is. If they're in the wrong position, you have to wait 2 turns to use them, when you'd rather just Xyz with them in the first place. I decided to throw in some protection as well because they didn't really have that much of that, even with the effects granted by the Main Deck monsters. I decided as well, considering they didn't spam, that we could sacrifice 2 Down Links in favour of a late-game revival effect, to combo with your other Bugs which can change their own battle position.

Thoughts?

Uh, members are technically required to say something about the card itself under Advanced Clause stuff; not just talk about the templating (as that would be a Showcase thing). You CAN talk about the templating and stuff if you say something about the card first. 

====

But that being said, Digital Bugs will still have that issue of trying to get themselves out in the first place (and/or make their Xyz, considering how xenophobic they are). I would say you could probably remove the LIGHT restriction, though you would have to put up with Inzektors, Krawlers and some other stuff; though the latter is technically tame right now (and Inzektors probably have better things to do; need to check on their Link)

Other than that, yeah, it does give them some much needed support to be somewhat workable. But until Konami decides to increase their consistency (and lay off the specific requirements), they're not going to be seeing play (even in a casual setting). Card does what it needs to, but Digital Bugs need a lot more to be functional; especially now.

sir good morning .im asking about the yugioh card maker.how to save finish card in my acc.& how to view in my computer? pls help me .THANKS IN ADV.

Next time, ask this in the Question & Help section; not here. 

But you would need to open the cardmaker in another tab first. Find the card you want to save and do the same procedures as you would for any picture from the internet (do you know how to save images from the internet in general?)

That being said though, our cardmaker's technically busted right now. Dova's posting a sample from the upcoming new one, which isn't publicly available at this time.

Archived