An anti-Link Link Monster? How dare you?! Well, this is just that, making it hard to Link Summon (or Special Summon Link Monsters in general), but you are also able to reduce it by having more monsters in the zones it points to. Additionally, if it points to 4 monsters, it gains full immunity from card effects, along with you being able to Link Summon whatever you want now!

paragon_knight_by_zaziuma-dc8c3h3.jpg

2+ Effect Monsters

Neither player can Special Summon Link Monsters, except Link-4 or higher monsters. The Link Rating of this effect is reduced by the number of monsters this card points. Unaffected by card effects while it points to 4 monsters.

while i do like the effect and immunity bonus (and artwork of course) i must say that i fear a monster that annoying is not gonna last very long

in fact i don't think you'll be able to ever use its secondary effect because it's way too fragile (you can destroy/ banish / bounce / negate it quite easly) 

so i would suggest you give it some kind of relevant built-in protection like "can't be targeted" or something along those lines andif you do make it harder to summon (i.e: 3+ monsters ) and give him more attack (2700 - 3000)

Archived