Drill Knuckler Dragon

Thomas★Zero

rti4hs.png

So Drill Knuckler Dragon is a Dragon Xyz that can inflict doubled piercing as long as theirs a Xyz Material attached to this card and has a forced protection effect which at least twice can prevent this card from being destroyed. In Dragon Decks that can use a multiple of Level 4's this would be a must for those decks.

To be honest, this is not a must or an appealing option even if it was generic. Dragons have far better tools (even a lvl 4 based deck) to use a space in the ED just for a double piercer. As I said, it could be generic, inflicit double piercing without depending on the materials and it will still be not that amazing.

Dont get me wrong I like the design, but there arent many lvl 4 dragon decks (effcient) and you are trying to sell it like it's an Electrumite for dragons.

Was about to say something similar to Dragulas' statement: it doesn't look like "a must" for Dragons. It can potentially inflict big damage, sure, if it attacks anything with pitiful DEF, but that's situational, while there are other Rank4 options available that can do almost the same job but are more generic and thus more accessible. Utopia the Lightning and even Rebellion Xyz Dragon come to mind. An advantage this card has over those is the substitute protection, but with only 2400 ATK it's not quite the threatening monster.

Archived