Introduction

Acastand

My name is Acastand(will be changed in the future). I've been a member of this website who knows how long but I haven't been very active -- so I'm changing that. I am a heavy roleplayer and a fairly good strategist and leader. I enjoy music, anime, music, and movies. If you have any questions please PM me.

Well, looks like you're going with the RP folks so let's get the welcoming stuff. 

Welcome to YCM, Acastand.

Before you go further, make sure you have read over the site rules and any section specific ones for areas you plan on frequenting. In this case, I assume it's RP so look at their rules. Most of them are common sense stuff, but yeah. 

If you have any questions about stuff in general, don't be afraid to ask a moderator for assistance.

In terms of RP, you can PM either Dad or CowCow (right now, he is God Emperor Cow) for staff members. Otherwise, someone like Yui will be of help if neither of them are online and you need to know stuff about the area.

I said Dad and Cow because those two are the most frequent staff members in that section. Rest of us generally don't post in there much, if at all. If you do plan on making Custom Cards, then you can ask me since that's my main area (and I did write all the rules for that area).

That wraps up everything, I suppose.

Have fun, and hopefully you stick around for the long run.

WRIAwz8.gif

Hello there Acastand. Welcome to the YCM forums. I'm Yui, one of RP's finest. I see Sakura's already taken care of the stuff I'd usually tell you as a new member, and even mentioned me by name as a non-staff person to ask questions to! I used to be one of the forum moderators as well, so I definitely have the qualifications to be asked stuff about the RP section same as Dad or Cow, though if it's about section rules, you should ask Cow specifically. Or our recently-demodded Zai, seeing as he wrote the current iteration of the RP rules.

I say this about all the new members, but it's especially true for the ones who come here for the RP section: I hope to see more of you on the site! Be good and have fun okay? After all, you're here forever now. Might as well make yourself at home :)

I actually came here for the card-development. Me and my older cousin (I kinda' stopped playing after a while as I got tired of it and I spent too much money on cards) played a lot. I most likely won't use the RP section unless I get... well, let's just say you won't see me there too often. Currently, I am making a deck of cards (I suck at drawing so I use public images). Not sure whether they should be Casual or Competetive

I would probably advise using Casual or Free Cards since you've been out a while (and the standards are easier on newer members). Advanced does factor in the current gamestate (including the metagame).

As for using Google images or something, that's fine. Most users here do the same thing and use other images from the web; a few of us do draw our own arts at times, but that's generally limited to Sleepy and EgmoedeusXVIII on a consistent basis.

====

But yeah, if you have questions about Custom Cards, feel free to ask me at any time.

WRIAwz8.gif

Hello there Acastand. Welcome to the YCM forums. I'm Yui, one of RP's finest. I see Sakura's already taken care of the stuff I'd usually tell you as a new member, and even mentioned me by name as a non-staff person to ask questions to! I used to be one of the forum moderators as well, so I definitely have the qualifications to be asked stuff about the RP section same as Dad or Cow, though if it's about section rules, you should ask Cow specifically. Or our recently-demodded Zai, seeing as he wrote the current iteration of the RP rules.

I say this about all the new members, but it's especially true for the ones who come here for the RP section: I hope to see more of you on the site! Be good and have fun okay? After all, you're here forever now. Might as well make yourself at home :)

Hi I'm BS (resident tea drinker), and unless you venture into a section where I'm not active, you'll be seeing quite a lot of me. Enjoy your stay, you're here forever after all.

7dba158d366a05d4936e47b62b2b20be.jpg

This is fitting, tbh.

Anywho, welcome to Camp YCM. Please ignore the barbed wire fence. That's there to keep everyone inside all nice and safe. Also, I wouldn't mess with the mods, unless you love practical jokes, if you get what I'm saying. But yeah, enjoy your stay.

Anywho, welcome to Camp YCM. Please ignore the barbed wire fence. That's there to keep everyone inside all nice and safe. Also, I wouldn't mess with the mods, unless you love practical jokes, if you get what I'm saying. But yeah, enjoy your stay.

But they can't prank him unless he posts in the consent thread. That's kind of a critical criteria.

Archived