[CYHO]Riplodocus

1be53cd0.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=207%2C255&s

CYHO-JP048 Riplodocus
Link 2 EARTH Dinosaur Link Effect Monster
ATK 800
Links: Top, Bottom
Materials: 2 monsters
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) You can activate 1 of these effects:
• Declare 1 Monster Type; face-up monsters this card points to become the declared Type until the end of this turn.
• Declare 1 Monster Attribute; face-up monsters this card points to become the declared Attribute until the end of this turn.

I can already imagine the shenanigans with this.
For example, you can now get anything with 500 or less ATK that this card points to to be declared a Machine, and then Machine Dupe out 2 more copies.

Or, maybe, you can use this in E-HEROs or Shaddolls to get out whatever Fusion you wish without looking for a particular Attribute.

Guest BGMCANN0N

With the Type changing in mind, you could mirror this guys Type to another monster so... I think one of this cards real niches lies in that you can ladder into Summon Sorceress without relying on things like Crystron Needlefiber and at the same time have a more flexible use of Sorceress instead of that Machine-Type laddering that you are forced to use with Needlefiber... I mean it helps its case that its material requirements are open ended. The question lies in whether or not the Deck you use can provide enough monsters (with as little resource expenditure as possible) on the field in a single turn to make sure Sorceress does her job.

Archived