Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

0P's Cavalcade of Characters (sorted by RP)

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

1 reply to this topic

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

It's Rotting

• Advanced Members
  • 447 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:44 PM

characters from in progress RP's will be placed first and updated as needed, anything underlined is from events during the RP. Characters with multiple versions from different RP's will get their own section. Characters from discontinued RPs will be at the bottom in order of how far the RP progressed/how long it lasted.

Twisted Fates/Twisted Fates R (ongoing)

The Hero and Villain Twins

The Living Computer

The Fighting King

The Villainous ColdRush

The Pessimist

The Creator

Insanity.

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

It's Rotting

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 447 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:44 PM

gonna add my "none player" characters to the Twisted Fates section since it's an RP I created, also adding my "Yu-gi-oh: Redux" character.

Insanity.

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users