So yeah, letting some steam out

So yeah, letting some steam out. I've been wandering the threads of this site like a desperado. Um, first of all, hello. Uh, my name is SK79 the Linkxyz. Second of all, Yu-Gi-Oh cards on the table, I'm a murderer that eats babies, and I came to this forum to eat babies. However, I am also carrying a highly infectious disease that I suppose you could call "Forum-AIDS" as you put it. And DAD did chain me up so that he could attempt to cure it. At the same time, Flame Dragon's motivation to cure my disease was not to save my life or anyone else's, but to patent and sell the cure for billions of Bitcoins. But you know the reason why I ripped my chains out of the thread? And do you know why I'm never coming back to this thread? Because all of you are the FVCKING WORST! You all hate yourselves and each other, and the idea that it has anything to do with Yui is laughable. I'd laugh, but I'm biologically incapable - that's how alien I am. And even I'm sitting here listening to you people and being like, "What the fvck?" So, good luck with your shltty thread, and tell DAD I'm sorry he has to deal with the lot of you. SK79 drops the mic!

K3QIvfD.gif

More to the point of why I'm actually here:

So yeah, letting some steam out. I've been wandering the threads of this site like a desperado. Um, first of all, hello. Uh, my name is SK79 the Linkxyz. Second of all, Yu-Gi-Oh cards on the table, I'm a murderer that eats babies, and I came to this forum to eat babies. However, I am also carrying a highly infectious disease that I suppose you could call "Forum-AIDS" as you put it. And DAD did chain me up so that he could attempt to cure it. At the same time, Flame Dragon's motivation to cure my disease was not to save my life or anyone else's, but to patent and sell the cure for billions of Bitcoins. But you know the reason why I ripped my chains out of the thread? And do you know why I'm never coming back to this thread? Because all of you are the FVCKING WORST! You all hate yourselves and each other, and the idea that it has anything to do with Yui is laughable. I'd laugh, but I'm biologically incapable - that's how alien I am. And even I'm sitting here listening to you people and being like, "What the fvck?" So, good luck with your shltty thread, and tell DAD I'm sorry he has to deal with the lot of you. SK79 drops the mic!

Please don't involve me in these types of threads. Unless you're being serious (I'm not ruling out the possibility). In which case, yes, the notion that everyone hating themselves and each other has anything to do with me is laughable and I'm legitimately curious what could have possibly given you such an idea.

K3QIvfD.gif

More to the point of why I'm actually here:

Please don't involve me in these types of threads. Unless you're being serious (I'm not ruling out the possibility). In which case, yes, the notion that everyone hating themselves and each other has anything to do with me is laughable and I'm legitimately curious what could have possibly given you such an idea.

it's cuz you havent made an RP i could join and inevitably lose interest and dip from within 3 weeks of

Archived