Godbrand

jamais vu is a serious matter......

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:27 AM
  • Discord:MidnightTexas
  • Alias:SK79LinkXyz
So yeah, letting some steam out. I've been wandering the threads of this site like a desperado. Um, first of all, hello. Uh, my name is SK79 the Linkxyz. Second of all, Yu-Gi-Oh cards on the table, I'm a murderer that eats babies, and I came to this forum to eat babies. However, I am also carrying a highly infectious disease that I suppose you could call "Forum-AIDS" as you put it. And DAD did chain me up so that he could attempt to cure it. At the same time, Flame Dragon's motivation to cure my disease was not to save my life or anyone else's, but to patent and sell the cure for billions of Bitcoins. But you know the reason why I ripped my chains out of the thread? And do you know why I'm never coming back to this thread? Because all of you are the FVCKING WORST! You all hate yourselves and each other, and the idea that it has anything to do with Yui is laughable. I'd laugh, but I'm biologically incapable - that's how alien I am. And even I'm sitting here listening to you people and being like, "What the fvck?" So, good luck with your shltty thread, and tell DAD I'm sorry he has to deal with the lot of you. SK79 drops the mic!
"behold I shall be a blight upon this forum

and everything I touch shall wither and die."

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,301 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:37 AM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum
i'm not sure if you're actually a mongo or you legitimately think what you wrote is funny but either way as far as shitposting goes this is like absolute bottom of the barrel

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Moderators
  • 11,724 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:31 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

I can finally use this gif!

0opmIPT.gif

• Dad likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,675 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:13 AM

I can finally use this gif!

0opmIPT.gif

You could actually say he was...

Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,722 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:50 PM
a03uKgL.gif

Posted Image

Melinda Gleeful

Melinda Gleeful

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit Apr 28 2018 05:58 PM
  • Discord:Silverwing13#0736

I finally go to post on this forum after a year and i see shitposts.... Very nice. >.>

SkaterTheDJWolf

SkaterTheDJWolf

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
    Last Visit
  • Spouse:ur mom

This post is NSFW

Quokka FLOCKA

Quokka FLOCKA

dig beak membr

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,574 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:20 PM
  • Alias:Best Mod
  • Spouse:Icy and ur mom

what the fuck

Offical friend of Willieh

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,684 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:41 AM
  • Alias:Yui
K3QIvfD.gif

More to the point of why I'm actually here:

So yeah, letting some steam out. I've been wandering the threads of this site like a desperado. Um, first of all, hello. Uh, my name is SK79 the Linkxyz. Second of all, Yu-Gi-Oh cards on the table, I'm a murderer that eats babies, and I came to this forum to eat babies. However, I am also carrying a highly infectious disease that I suppose you could call "Forum-AIDS" as you put it. And DAD did chain me up so that he could attempt to cure it. At the same time, Flame Dragon's motivation to cure my disease was not to save my life or anyone else's, but to patent and sell the cure for billions of Bitcoins. But you know the reason why I ripped my chains out of the thread? And do you know why I'm never coming back to this thread? Because all of you are the FVCKING WORST! You all hate yourselves and each other, and the idea that it has anything to do with Yui is laughable. I'd laugh, but I'm biologically incapable - that's how alien I am. And even I'm sitting here listening to you people and being like, "What the fvck?" So, good luck with your shltty thread, and tell DAD I'm sorry he has to deal with the lot of you. SK79 drops the mic!

Please don't involve me in these types of threads. Unless you're being serious (I'm not ruling out the possibility). In which case, yes, the notion that everyone hating themselves and each other has anything to do with me is laughable and I'm legitimately curious what could have possibly given you such an idea.

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,301 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:37 AM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum

K3QIvfD.gif

More to the point of why I'm actually here:

Please don't involve me in these types of threads. Unless you're being serious (I'm not ruling out the possibility). In which case, yes, the notion that everyone hating themselves and each other has anything to do with me is laughable and I'm legitimately curious what could have possibly given you such an idea.

it's cuz you havent made an RP i could join and inevitably lose interest and dip from within 3 weeks of

Posted Image

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Willpower is the catalyst to realize dreams.

• Witch of Theatergoing

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,950 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Alias:Hina
  • Spouse:Bernkastel
the absolute state of /jp/

unknown.png

Deadpool

Deadpool

Do people even read this?

• 4th Wall Breaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:47 PM
2HFl.gif

giphy.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,684 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:41 AM
  • Alias:Yui

it's cuz you havent made an RP i could join and inevitably lose interest and dip from within 3 weeks of

Nobody has.

xNfQx1f.gif

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Hallohallo

Hallohallo

Resurrection of the Hallo

• Xyz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Rewas#7416
  • Alias:Rewas

dc704985d9325a2eb60486412c2359d2.gif

Never let it out pls.

• Yui likes this
stuff

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 945 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:25 AM

OhbUfl8.jpg

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users