Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

So yeah, letting some steam out

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

SK79LinkXyz

SK79LinkXyz

I've been wandering the threads of this site like a desperad

• VIP

• 333 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:55 AM
So yeah, letting some steam out. I've been wandering the threads of this site like a desperado. Um, first of all, hello. Uh, my name is SK79 the Linkxyz. Second of all, Yu-Gi-Oh cards on the table, I'm a murderer that eats babies, and I came to this forum to eat babies. However, I am also carrying a highly infectious disease that I suppose you could call "Forum-AIDS" as you put it. And DAD did chain me up so that he could attempt to cure it. At the same time, Flame Dragon's motivation to cure my disease was not to save my life or anyone else's, but to patent and sell the cure for billions of Bitcoins. But you know the reason why I ripped my chains out of the thread? And do you know why I'm never coming back to this thread? Because all of you are the FVCKING WORST! You all hate yourselves and each other, and the idea that it has anything to do with Yui is laughable. I'd laugh, but I'm biologically incapable - that's how alien I am. And even I'm sitting here listening to you people and being like, "What the fvck?" So, good luck with your shltty thread, and tell DAD I'm sorry he has to deal with the lot of you. SK79 drops the mic!
yo

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• 3,293 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:29 AM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum
i'm not sure if you're actually a mongo or you legitimately think what you wrote is funny but either way as far as shitposting goes this is like absolute bottom of the barrel

giphy.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,194 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:01 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

I can finally use this gif!

0opmIPT.gif

• Dad likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,484 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:31 AM

I can finally use this gif!

0opmIPT.gif

You could actually say he was...

Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

The Nyx Avatar

The Nyx Avatar

Shinigami

• The Four Horsemen
  • 5,401 posts
    Last Visit Today, 11:25 AM
a03uKgL.gif

Posted Image

Melinda Gleeful

Melinda Gleeful

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit Apr 28 2018 05:58 PM
  • Discord:Silverwing13#0736

I finally go to post on this forum after a year and i see shitposts.... Very nice. >.>

SkaterTheDJWolf

SkaterTheDJWolf

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 340 posts
    Last Visit
  • Spouse:ur mom

This post is NSFW

Krow

Krow

dig beak membr

• Senior Members
  • 5,496 posts
    Last Visit 6 minutes ago
  • Alias:Best Mod
  • Spouse:Icy and ur mom

what the fuck

Offical friend of Willieh

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,535 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui
K3QIvfD.gif

More to the point of why I'm actually here:

So yeah, letting some steam out. I've been wandering the threads of this site like a desperado. Um, first of all, hello. Uh, my name is SK79 the Linkxyz. Second of all, Yu-Gi-Oh cards on the table, I'm a murderer that eats babies, and I came to this forum to eat babies. However, I am also carrying a highly infectious disease that I suppose you could call "Forum-AIDS" as you put it. And DAD did chain me up so that he could attempt to cure it. At the same time, Flame Dragon's motivation to cure my disease was not to save my life or anyone else's, but to patent and sell the cure for billions of Bitcoins. But you know the reason why I ripped my chains out of the thread? And do you know why I'm never coming back to this thread? Because all of you are the FVCKING WORST! You all hate yourselves and each other, and the idea that it has anything to do with Yui is laughable. I'd laugh, but I'm biologically incapable - that's how alien I am. And even I'm sitting here listening to you people and being like, "What the fvck?" So, good luck with your shltty thread, and tell DAD I'm sorry he has to deal with the lot of you. SK79 drops the mic!

Please don't involve me in these types of threads. Unless you're being serious (I'm not ruling out the possibility). In which case, yes, the notion that everyone hating themselves and each other has anything to do with me is laughable and I'm legitimately curious what could have possibly given you such an idea.

Posted Image

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• 3,293 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:29 AM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum

K3QIvfD.gif

More to the point of why I'm actually here:

Please don't involve me in these types of threads. Unless you're being serious (I'm not ruling out the possibility). In which case, yes, the notion that everyone hating themselves and each other has anything to do with me is laughable and I'm legitimately curious what could have possibly given you such an idea.

it's cuz you havent made an RP i could join and inevitably lose interest and dip from within 3 weeks of

giphy.gif

Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta

Willpower is the catalyst to realize dreams.

• Zettai no Majo

• 4,902 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:27 PM
  • Alias:Hina
  • Spouse:Bernkastel
the absolute state of /jp/

The Frost King

The Frost King

"Mortal Slut!"

• Giver of Puppies
  • 591 posts
    Last Visit 33 minutes ago
2HFl.gif

fdb0aa2a4bbf1b78b00900284d00c7b4.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,535 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

it's cuz you havent made an RP i could join and inevitably lose interest and dip from within 3 weeks of

Nobody has.

xNfQx1f.gif

Posted Image

HalloReborn

HalloReborn

Resurrection of the Hallo

• Xyz

• 1,089 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Rewas#7416
  • Alias:Rewas

dc704985d9325a2eb60486412c2359d2.gif

Never let it out pls.

• Yui likes this
stuff

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 837 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

OhbUfl8.jpg

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users