Why aren't my pictures uploading for my custom cards?

Daddy's Ice Princess

Question

4 answers to this question

When i try to Import a picture into my card it work show the picture, I click on generate to generate the image but nothing appears it remains blank. Why is this happening?

The upload function's been broken since this past October. 

We do not know why it stopped working, but this issue persists with registered users with an account; guests do not have this issue.

====

In the meantime, the direct URL method still works. Get the URL of the image you would like to use, and paste that into the box for images. If you did your own artwork, upload it somewhere like Imgur and get the link from there. 

====

You can refer to the combined card maker issues thread at the top of this section for more details.

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/368549-important-cardmaker-faq-modified-12202017/

I would recommend while Card Maker isn't working regarding is to download TCG editor since its quite easy to make cards on it and also allows you to make Pendulums (though sadly it doesn't have links on it).

Or you can be patient until the updated card maker is released, which will have Links.

You CAN use TCGEditor, but the point of this site's cardmaker is to have it accessible on any device; not just a PC. But yeah, the new one will be out shortly so just be on the lookout for it. 

I should've closed this after the member got their response, but yeah, those of you asking the same question about the cardmaker, now you know.

Please try to read the stickied thread about it in the future before asking though; thanks. 

Archived