- All Leaderboard rules apply.
- First to 3 votes or most votes by deadline wins.
- All voters must elaborate on their votes or else the vote will be rejected.
- Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.
- Cards must be PM'd to me.
- Both participants must approve both cards via notes, to help prevent functional and grammatical errors .
- I will remake both cards to follow the same template to ensure anonymity.
- In case a downtime or an emergency happens, the deadlines may be extended.
- The deadline for cards is 2 days after challenge has been accepted.
- The deadline for votes is 3 days after cards have been posted.
- In case of a challenger failing to meet the above deadline without explanation, the challenger slot will open up again, at which point it becomes first-come-first-serve between the previous challenger's and new submissions.
- The winner gets a rep from the loser.
- All voters get a rep for voting.
Create a card that supports 1 or more of the below archetypes:
Add 1 "Dododo" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, you can flip 1 face-down Defense Position "Dododo" monster you control into face-up Attack Position (this is treated as a Flip Summon.) During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was activated and sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY: Special Summon up to 2 "Dododo" monsters from your hand or GY, and treat them as being Special Summoned by the effect of a "Dododo" monster. You can only use each effect of "Dododo-do do-dodo" once per turn.
Gagaga Go Go Power
Send 1 "Gagaga" monster from your Deck to the GY; add 1 "Gagaga" monster with a different Level to that monster from your Deck to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 "Gagaga" or "Gogogo" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand, except "Gagaga Go Go Power". You can shuffle this banished card into your Deck, then target 1 "Gogogo" monster in your GY; Special Summon it. You can only use 1 effect of this card's name per turn, and only once that turn.