- All Leaderboard rules apply.
- First to 3 votes or most votes by deadline wins.
- All voters must elaborate on their votes or else the vote will be rejected.
- Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.
- Cards must be PM'd to me.
- Both participants must approve both cards via notes, to help prevent functional and grammatical errors .
- I will remake both cards to follow the same template to ensure anonymity.
- In case a downtime or an emergency happens, the deadlines may be extended.
- The deadline for cards is 2 days after challenge has been accepted.
- The deadline for votes is 3 days after cards have been posted.
- In case of a challenger failing to meet the above deadline without explanation, the challenger slot will open up again, at which point it becomes first-come-first-serve between the previous challenger's and new submissions.
- The winner gets a rep from the loser.
- All voters get a rep for voting.
Create a card that supports a Normal Monster, or Normal Monsters in general!
Land of the Prime
When this card is activated: Banish all Effect Monsters you control, face-down. You cannot Summon or Set Effect Monsters. The first time this card or a non-Effect Monster you control would be destroyed by a card effect, it is not destroyed. Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your hand or GY. If your non-Effect Monster battles an opponent's monster, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
Scales of Purity
When this card is activated: You can Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your Deck. If you Special Summon a non-Effect monster from the Extra Deck; you can shuffle 1 card your opponent controls into your Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card. If you control a Pendulum Monster(s), you can activate this card from your hand. If this card was not sent to the GY this turn: You can banish this card from your GY; add 2 Normal Pendulum Monsters with different names from your Deck or face-up in your Extra Deck to your hand, but you cannot Special Summon Effect Monsters until your next End Phase. You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn.