- All Leaderboard rules apply.
- First to 3 votes or most votes by deadline wins.
- All voters must elaborate on their votes or else the vote will be rejected.
- Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.
- Cards must be PM'd to me.
- Both participants must approve both cards via notes, to help prevent functional and grammatical errors .
- I will remake both cards to follow the same template to ensure anonymity.
- In case a downtime or an emergency happens, the deadlines may be extended.
- The deadline for cards is 2 days after challenge has been accepted.
- The deadline for votes is 3 days after cards have been posted.
- In case of a challenger failing to meet the above deadline without explanation, the challenger slot will open up again, at which point it becomes first-come-first-serve between the previous challenger's and new submissions.
- The winner gets a rep from the loser.
- All voters get a rep for voting.
Create a card that can make a player draw 2 or more cards at once!
Pot of Envy
If you control no monsters, and your opponent has 2 or less more cards in their hand than you do: shuffle your GY into your Deck, also draw cards equal to the difference. You cannot add other cards from your Deck to your hand during the turn you activate this card.
If you have no other cards in the same column as this card: Draw cards equal to the number of cards your opponent controls in the same column as this card. You cannot Summon/Set cards in the same column the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate 1 "Senet Draw"per turn.