Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Neo New Card maker - 1.1.1

Normal Effect Ritual Fusion Synchro Dark Synchro Xyz Link Pendulum Card maker

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

onlyr9

onlyr9

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Jul 12 2018 04:47 PM

Hello, i save my card like .json?? i want .jpg for printing

Tormented

Tormented

Placebo Admin

• Moderators
  • 6,446 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:21 PM
  • Discord:Ash#9999

Hello, i save my card like .json?? i want .jpg for printing

That saves the configuration for that specific card.

Load the .json up and generate the image file, then right-click the card on the left-hand side and click Save as Image, that'll export as a .png file.

"Off my chair, jester. The King sits there"

-

C A D E A U P O U R M O I

Dae

Dae

Legendary Member

• Pretentious Prick

• 16,684 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

That saves the configuration for that specific card.

Load the .json up and generate the image file, then right-click the card on the left-hand side and click Save as Image, that'll export as a .png file.

It should be a rule that you should forced to save only as a png.

IiGVtCm.png1st_Place.png

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 675 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:45 PM
It should technically be possible to encode the metadata for a card in the picture (see steganography). That way one would only need to save the image. This unfortunatly runs in the same issue as why only one card is saved automatically: a limitation on the amount of data which can be stored.

By only using the least significant bit of each pixel for each color-channel, we can store a number of bytes which is equal to: (420 × 610 × 3) ÷ 8; in other words 96 kB. This should be more than enough to save most of the metadata… aside from the (downsized) image, which is needed for changing the card from/to pendulum later. The amount could be doubled by using the second least significant bit as well, but this might become noticable.

The code is planned to be restructured, as adding certain features has proven to be tedious. Some new features planned for the next major release include separate buttons for downloading the image, its metadata, as well as uploading straight to imgur.

Marco Polo

Marco Polo

Elite Member

• Elite Members
  • 1,240 posts
    Last Visit Jul 17 2018 11:50 PM

It's been forever since series 9 and the level star was revamped in Yugioh, could the new ones really not be used?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature.jpg

Making my own card art, feel at home to criticize or comment ;)

Deviantart ID: XStutzX

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 39,205 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:03 PM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

It's been forever since series 9 and the level star was revamped in Yugioh, could the new ones really not be used?

He did get the series 10 template that I made as an .xcf (and the proper fonts for name and other stuff) before this was released publicly, but basically templates were too sharp and coloring on Links off. I don't remember the reason for the fonts outside probably browser compatibility or something like that. As a result, you have the series 9 one with the fonts you have now.

I have to fix that a bit, including replication of the "proper" Link template design or close to it thereof, and aligning the picture borders (as there is still a very small amount of variance from the pics I used to make it). Then, I can release template publicly (for your use) and probably get Yemachu to add them instead of the current ones. That remains to be seen. 

That being said, this is pretty much the only cardmaker you guys will have for Link design for quite a while (sans maybe MSE for those of you who do use it). The person who runs TCGEditor just announced today that project is on indefinite hiatus because of other things, and we all know how much our internal one will be fixed (which is almost never). 

http://www.tcgeditor...ent-halted.html

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

cristichi

cristichi

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Jul 01 2018 11:41 AM

This is amazing, AMAZING I SAY.

By the way, sometimes the uploaded image is not loaded until I load another image (and then load again the proper image) (Google Chrome). Just to info, still great  :wub:

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 675 posts

So far I only have Sakura's and Zextra's permission to use their respective templates for the card maker. The moment I incorporated the images, Sakura was still working on their series 10 template... which was somewhat showing. This was less the case with Zextra's (series 9) template.

Another point is that I compared the templates to some cards I had lying around, where the most recent ones are from the 2012 collector's tins ("Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo" and "Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis") if I'm not mistaken; those cards are probably a tad outdated.

By the way, sometimes the uploaded image is not loaded until I load another image (and then load again the proper image) (Google Chrome).

That obviously isn't supposed to happen, though I'm not entirely sure what is causing it. Which method are you referring to with "uploaded image"? There are two options to provide an image which work slightly different, but could both be considered uploading: picking an image stored on your device, or providing an URL to an image somewhere on the web.

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Freeze your brain~

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 653 posts
    Last Visit 12 minutes ago
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571

I'm actuallt having a slight issue, for the last couple of weeks it hasnt been letting me save the image. Thought this would be a global glitch and handled swiftly but since then I've seen others use it. Does it not work on edge?

Rep Card by Jay, a friend a I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

Yemachu

Yemachu

Woomy

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 675 posts

I'm actuallt having a slight issue, for the last couple of weeks it hasnt been letting me save the image. Thought this would be a global glitch and handled swiftly but since then I've seen others use it. Does it not work on edge?

Edge is not a browser I normally use, so certain features aren't tested as thoroughly there. As such it could happen that, due to browser differences, not all features work as intended. I have confirmed that edge does not seem to work when it comes to saving stuff (in a convenient way).

Your wording however makes me wonder... did Edge let you save your work up till a few weeks ago? Given you indicate it hasn't been working for a couple of weeks, it shouldn't have anything to do with the most recent update of the card maker; that was only one week ago. If it did work prior, it would have to do with some updates to the browser; something which is out of my hands.

While I'm looking for a solution, I will have to ask that you use a browser like Chrome or Firefox when using the card maker.

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Sassy Gypsy (not really)

Freeze your brain~

• CHAZZ IT UP
  • 653 posts
    Last Visit 12 minutes ago
  • Discord:XOXOnotreally#6571

Edge is not a browser I normally use, so certain features aren't tested as thoroughly there. As such it could happen that, due to browser differences, not all features work as intended. I have confirmed that edge does not seem to work when it comes to saving stuff (in a convenient way).

Your wording however makes me wonder... did Edge let you save your work up till a few weeks ago? Given you indicate it hasn't been working for a couple of weeks, it shouldn't have anything to do with the most recent update of the card maker; that was only one week ago. If it did work prior, it would have to do with some updates to the browser; something which is out of my hands.

While I'm looking for a solution, I will have to ask that you use a browser like Chrome or Firefox when using the card maker.

Yes, it was working when the card maker first came out.

Rep Card by Jay, a friend a I won't forget

Thank You

Mission Accomplished

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users