[ARC-V MANGA] Eve’s Cards

Eve shockingly drags in monsters based on some of the most famous cards in the franchise.

Please keep in mind these release of these cards is not stated, we are merely noting them for the sake of people’s interest.

8badbfce.jpg?resize=244%2C340&ssl=1

幻魔帝トリロジーグ Trilogyg, Sovereign of Phantasms
Level 10 Fusion Monster
ATK 4000
DEF 4000

737c14cd.jpg?resize=236%2C328&ssl=1

時械神祖ヴルガータ  Jikaishinso Vurugata (Vulgata, First of the Monarchs)
Level 10 Synchro Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0

This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and any battle damage inflicted by battle becomes 0. After a battle in which this card battles, banish all cards your opponent controls until the end of the turn.

1624a901.jpg?resize=218%2C300&ssl=1

No.XX(ダブルエックス) インフィニティ・ダークホープ  Number XX: Infinity Dark Hope (Number XX: Infinity Dark Utopic)
Rank 10 Xyz Monster

ATK 4000
DEF 4000

Materials: 3 Level 10 Monsters
Choose 1 Special Summoned monster on your field, at the end of the turn, gain LP equal to that monster’s ATK.

Sauce: https://ygorganization.com/thecouldofbeenqueen/

so apart from the 1st card basically the Arc-V Main Antagonist monster is based different monster from other other yugioh series like the very obvious Timelord and Utopia here. effect-wise apart from the Timelord wannabe, is underwhelming. but be fair usually just like any case of manga cards end up to be there an extra effect to be revealed in future and if their being release at all changed

>Number XX

Number20GigaBrilliant-BP03-EN-SHR-1E.png

084.png

Design-wise, they actually look better than Reiji's D/D/D Extra Deck Pendulums that appeared in the final duel against Yuya. Unlike D/D/Ds which they were based of anime cards, it seems these cards are based of manga cards, cuz while Monarchs didn't appear in 5D's anime, they appeared in 5D's manga, also its effect is similar to Beelze (which is also from 5D's manga). I don't even know this "XX" Number will fit in with the other Numbers, cuz we already have Number 20, or is it supposed to be Double X? I haven't read ZEXAL manga so I don't really know how different it is from the anime.

EDIT: Nvm, the Synchro is actually a Timelord.

I feel like XX could be referred to as an anonymous number like how in some shows they refer to the year being something like year 20XX.

Still am amazed by the fact they give Eve a Timelord that's also a Synchro.

Still I wasn't sure what Trilogyg was referring to since I know we have the sacred beast but this with its design feels like it doesn't fit in with them. Still I hope with these we also get a DM themed boss card like Zorc Necrophades/Diabound variant.

I feel like XX could be referred to as an anonymous number like how in some shows they refer to the year being something like year 20XX.

Still am amazed by the fact they give Eve a Timelord that's also a Synchro.

Still I wasn't sure what Trilogyg was referring to since I know we have the sacred beast but this with its design feels like it doesn't fit in with them. Still I hope with these we also get a DM themed boss card like Zorc Necrophades/Diabound variant.

Trilogyg, Sovereign of Phantasms

First we note that Raviel is Lord of Phantasms, Phantasmal Martyrs is a support card, and that Armityle is the "Chaos Phantom".

But, if we move on from that and look into the Japanese, we learn that the Japanese name for the trio makes it more clear.

Sangenma, meaning Three Phantasms, though sometimes transcribed as Three Phantom Demons.

Raviel's JP title is Lord of Phantasmal Demons

Armityle's JP Title is Chaos Phantom Demon

tl;dr, Trilogyg is definitely related to the Sacred Beasts.

Trilogyg, Sovereign of Phantasms

First we note that Raviel is Lord of Phantasms, Phantasmal Martyrs is a support card, and that Armityle is the "Chaos Phantom".

But, if we move on from that and look into the Japanese, we learn that the Japanese name for the trio makes it more clear.

Sangenma, meaning Three Phantasms, though sometimes transcribed as Three Phantom Demons.

Raviel's JP title is Lord of Phantasmal Demons

Armityle's JP Title is Chaos Phantom Demon

tl;dr, Trilogyg is definitely related to the Sacred Beasts.

not to mention that the sacred beasts are from GX, and trilogyg is a fusion monster (the relationship between GX and the fusion dimension ought to be clear)

Similarly the synchro is basically a timelord (which were used by the final villain of 5ds) and the xyz monster is a number.

Super weird, considering that in the arc-v anime, the different dimensions were distinct from the previous shows' universes, and sacred beasts/timelords weren't present at all in the manga. I doubt there is much to it, but god that this lore is a clusterfuck.

Archived