Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Misc. Time Limit Rule

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

SkaterTheDJWolf

SkaterTheDJWolf

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 344 posts
    Last Visit
  • Spouse:ur mom
I’ve noticed that there hasn’t been a lot of activity in Misc. lately, and I can explain why: The time limit rule deters potential posters.

I don’t suggest removing it entirely (that will go bad FAST) but I’d like to suggest relaxing it to half an hour. Misc. is supposed to be a freer medium.

I suggest trying it out for a few days, see what happens, then reinstate the full-hour rule if things are too crazy.

Yui

Yui

「Number 2」

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,721 posts
    Last Visit 4 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

Having been here before the rule was implemented, it really doesn't affect the activity in the section at all. It's just that the people who tend to make the majority of the threads in misc are either less active about it (MACHISMO, Nyx, Raeg to some extent, etc), or are otherwise no longer among us (such as Enguin). The full hour rule is fine.

mzcihZ4.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Merry Neomas!

• Moderators
  • 11,807 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

There's no real reason to change it. A thread per hour is just fine.

You're worried about activity in Misc but think about this. If even a couple people posted a thread once per hour it'd be much more active. Thus, as that isn't happening, then it's clear people aren't chomping at the bit to post threads.

Even you, yourself, last posted a thread a couple hours ago and besides that your last thread was several days ago.

8PBUpdp.gif

SkaterTheDJWolf

SkaterTheDJWolf

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 344 posts
    Last Visit
  • Spouse:ur mom

There's no real reason to change it. A thread per hour is just fine.

You're worried about activity in Misc but think about this. If even a couple people posted a thread once per hour it'd be much more active. Thus, as that isn't happening, then it's clear people aren't chomping at the bit to post threads.

Even you, yourself, last posted a thread a couple hours ago and besides that your last thread was several days ago.

I have been defeated in a logical argument.

/thread, I guess?

Tormented

Tormented

Placebo Admin

• Moderators
  • 6,534 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:16 AM
  • Discord:Ash#9999

I personally wouldn't be worried about the most active section in the forum so...

"Off my chair, jester. The King sits there"

-

C A D E A U P O U R M O I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users