12 members have voted

1. 1. You know how this works.

Given I have 2 noms in here, Espeon and Glaceon (who conveniently happen to be the only Eeveelutions left), I do have to vote for them for obvious reasons [plus usage]. Also it's about that time that I considering reviving Club Espeon, but when that'll show up, idk. 

(Also get a Glaceon plushie; XY one is probably latest.)

Outside Dragonite and Volcarona, I haven't used any of the others much. (Vulpix-A is being trained, but it's on sidelines for now)

A vote for Volcarona because it's a damn beast, Fire/Bug is an unique typing, and IMO Bugs deserve more strong, OU+ relevant members. Bug type legendary when?

The other vote for Ampharos since it is the favorite of a dear friend of mine.

A vote for Volcarona because it's a damn beast, Fire/Bug is an unique typing, and IMO Bugs deserve more strong, OU+ relevant members. Bug type legendary when?

The other vote for Ampharos since it is the favorite of a dear friend of mine.

Maybe next generation (not that Smogon CAP hasn't already made one, though IDK how much it's being used in their format right now). Until then, I guess you can sort of consider UB-02 to be equivalent to the minor legendaries by their BST (10 less, but meh).

Or you can consider Genesect to be as such (despite it being classed as MYTHICAL); up to you.

Maybe next generation (not that Smogon CAP hasn't already made one, though IDK how much it's being used in their format right now). Until then, I guess you can sort of consider UB-02 to be equivalent to the minor legendaries by their BST (10 less, but meh).

Or you can consider Genesect to be as such (despite it being classed as MYTHICAL); up to you.

I don't like the CAP one. It's ugly, Bug/Psychic is kind of a meh typing, IMO, and AFAIK some things didn't go smoothly with its design.

The Ultra Beast are strong, but dunno if they can be considered proper legendaries. Heck, I don't even know if they can be categorized as actual Pokemon. IDK the story about UBs.

And isn't Genesect a "man-made" Legendary, so to speak? Just a weaponized relic. Thus, it doesn't count xD

I know, I know, just being nitpicky. But I meant a proper Legendary, that rules over an element, with BSTs that rival the higher tier legendaries, and so on.

As far as UBs go, they're just regular 'mons in their own worlds (but otherwise, invasive to the canon world and not registered). And yeah, Genesect was created by Team Plasma (but then again, Mewtwo was genetically created and we consider it a legendary too).

But...

Ampharos and Glaceon move on to L8. 

(Given that we do have 7 'mons going into L8; 6 from L7 and Quilava getting booted; the match setting for L8 will need to be determined, but...we're nearly done)

Archived