Eggolem

Thomas★Zero

309rqsz.jpg

So Eggolem is a support card for Winged-Beast deck like Raidraptor or Blackwings where this card when its destroyed can float you a Winged Beast Monster. In addition to this you can also banish this card to summon a Winged Beast Monster as well but this card is balanced by limiting you to one of its 2 effects per turn.

In blackwings this can float you into the required non-tuner/tuners need while with Blackwing - Gladius the Midnight Sun being something you can bring out with this, Gladius can survive an attack from an opponents Monster once.

but why tho

Nah, but seriously, I like the idea. It's just that the second effect is alright and the first is really hard to activate. It's not even something you can ram into an opponent's monster, it's only card effect. Not even by leaving the field. You could allow it work on both player's card effect destruction, but I like the battle effect a little more. Either way, it's better and actually more usable than the effect you have now, because otherwise you gotta hope for Deck Destruction Virus or Raigeki on your single face-down monster you Set then passed.

Funnily enough, recently I saw a "Mezuki" for Rocks, now here is one for Winged Beasts. IMO the card is good, albeit odd because it's a DARK/Fiend that your as splashing in Winged Beast decks, but that's not an issue. As Dova pointed out, the first effect is a bit too reactive, but to me the highlight is its second effect, so that makes the first effect as more of an icing on cake and I see no need of making it any better.

Not to mention the advantage of getting some Level1 support here and there.

Archived