What is the tier list right now?

According to the latest metagame report from theroadoftheking, the OCG meta seems to be:

- Sentouki/Brandish

- Pendulum Magician

- ABC

- Zefra

- Altergeist

http://roadoftheking.com/ocg-2018-04-metagame-report-3

I'm curious on how True Dracos are holding on Tier 1 in TCG.

Amano-Iwato, Monarch's Erupt and Master Peace. Also cause we get shitty imports so the game is actually pretty slow right now.

Amano-Iwato, Monarch's Erupt and Master Peace. Also cause we get shitty imports so the game is actually pretty slow right now.

I'm curious as an analyzer of why certain stuff's been slow-footed in the TCG-do you all think that such delays on stuff like Needlefiber are done because of the arrival of Sky Strikers in TCG, to hold off its destructive potential to speed up the format until it can be properly handled? 

Or I could be reading too much into those CYHO releases I dunno

I'm curious as an analyzer of why certain stuff's been slow-footed in the TCG-do you all think that such delays on stuff like Needlefiber are done because of the arrival of Sky Strikers in TCG, to hold off its destructive potential to speed up the format until it can be properly handled? 

Or I could be reading too much into those CYHO releases I dunno

Naw it's because FLOD is a good set on it's own but CYHO is sheet so they're gonna put good imports in that so the set actually sells.

I see. I had seen Iwato in True Dracos, but wasn't aware that Erupt was putting a lot of work too.

Palladions may show up in the following metagame reports. They were just released, after all.

I see. I had seen Iwato in True Dracos, but wasn't aware that Erupt was putting a lot of work too.

Palladions may show up in the following metagame reports. They were just released, after all.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Palladions fall under the same trappings as World Chalice; it's a deck that makes a lot of fancy movements but ultimately doesn't do much. Except, unlike World Chalice, Palladions don't do a very good job plussing, so it just ends up being average fields made at either a net-neutral gain or loss.

Anyways, point being that, if Palladions were going to do something they would have done something by now. It doesn't take long for strong cards in a new set to be adopted and put to successful use, and if anything from CYHO was good enough to make a meta impact I think we would've seen a bit more of it by now.

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Palladions fall under the same trappings as World Chalice; it's a deck that makes a lot of fancy movements but ultimately doesn't do much. Except, unlike World Chalice, Palladions don't do a very good job plussing, so it just ends up being average fields made at either a net-neutral gain or loss.

Anyways, point being that, if Palladions were going to do something they would have done something by now. It doesn't take long for strong cards in a new set to be adopted and put to successful use, and if anything from CYHO was good enough to make a meta impact I think we would've seen a bit more of it by now.

You may be right. Palladions were released in OCG this April in Cybernetic Horizon, and roadoftheking has released 2 metagame reports since then, and yet Palladions are nowhere to be seen. I guess their capability of OTKing with multiple combinations of 2 cards isn't cutting it.

Either that, or OCG is playing it wrong xD

IDK, I was really impressed by the demonstration of a couple of Yugitubers, and they did appear to face OCG meta decks.

Archived