Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Jeff Ra [Feb 2018 Zefras]

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• 千本桜

• 3,302 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:48 PM
  • Discord:Toyo#5410
  • Alias:Toyo
  • Spouse:Nai and an Airsoft model of an Arctic Warfare Magnum

i5WicFh.png

Text-based list

There's no Ra here unfortunately. Got back into YGO this March and started looking into decks and found Zefra to be the most fun so I looked up some decklists and combos and ended up with this list. Side deck is absolute.

Garbage. But you know, E for Effort etcetera. Trying out Astrograph as another target for Electrumite since he feels better than Odd-Eyes Synchron sometimes but not all the time, just kind of an okay card to have really. It sucks this deck cant ever pendulum it but hey ho. Deck can usually end on a first turn Ptolemy + Divine Strike + Ash Blossom + Ghost Ogre, or Bounzer + Divine Strike + Ash Blossom, or Yazi + Divine Strike, or Chaofeng + Divine Strike, or Metatron + Divine Strike + Ash Blossom, or so on.

Posted Image

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,995 posts
    Last Visit 38 minutes ago
  • Spouse:XOXO

Curious on how you set up such fields. I'm a bit more familiar with OCG Zefras because of a combo guide found in roadofheking, but got little clue on how Zefras do things in TCG,

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• Topic Starter
  • 千本桜

• 3,302 posts

Curious on how you set up such fields. I'm a bit more familiar with OCG Zefras because of a combo guide found in roadofheking, but got little clue on how Zefras do things in TCG,

Darkwurm Access + Oracle Access + Handtrap + Zefraxi 

1. Dump Darkwurm search Gate Zero

2. NS Zefraxi, make Electrumite

3. Electrumite send Zefrawendi

4. Oracle search Zefraath

5. Zefraath send Zefraniu

6. Pop any scale (not the Gate Zero), add the Zefrawendi

7. Pend summon Zefraniu, Zefraxi, Zefrawendi, Handtrap, CL1 Zefraniu, CL2 Zefraxi, CL3 Zefrawendi, add Divine Strike, add the Scale you popped for Electrumite

8. Synch 6 for Stardust Charge, CL1 Draw effect CL2 Oracle, stack an Ash Blossom

9. Overlay for Photon Strike Bounzer

End field:
Bounzer, Divine Strike, Ash Blossom, Electrumite

Hand should be: Whatever scale you popped with Electrumite, Ash Blossom, Draw from Electrumite 

Replace Bounzer with Ptolemy to add back the hand trap you used

Replace Zefrawendi with Odd-Eyes Synchron to go for VFD by Synching 9 into Gottoms with Zefraniu + Zefraxi, then into Cloudcastle with Odd-Eyes Synchron + Gate Zero.

Could also go for Metaltron + Stardust Charge play, or Metaltron + Zefraniu 

Either way Darkwurm Access + Oracle Access will usually net you a handtrap, a Divine Strike, and at least two monsters on board.

Posted Image

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Senior Members
  • 7,995 posts
    Last Visit 38 minutes ago
  • Spouse:XOXO

Oh wow, that's so disgustingly good that I want to try it. Pseudo-searching the hand Traps, or grabbing them back with Ptolemy, daamn, which also explained why Ptolemy was an option when Bounzer is more stun-ish. Who needs Needlefiber, right? :v

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Bringerofcake

Bringerofcake

λ

• λ
  • 9,563 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:34 PM

I'm honestly more of a fan of a denser engine version (more sorcerers and magicians, mythical beasts), but you do you. how often are you hitting VFD boards?

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

宇佐見 蓮子@C94

星降る夜のユートピア

• Topic Starter
  • 千本桜

• 3,302 posts
As long as I have a handtrap and Oracle + Darkwurm access, getting to VFD isnt too hard. All you really need is Zefraxi, but you have enough redundancy to make it possible. (Terra + Providence, Terra + Zefraath, Zefraath + Providence, Zefraath + Oracle, Zefraath + Zefraxi, etc) all result in the same VFD play.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users