Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Luke Combs $200 Mistake That Launched His Music Career

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Country Music Professor

Country Music Professor

Music Lover

• Elite Members
  • 2,563 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:18 AM

03-Luke-Combs-96-bb1-2017-predictions-bi

The now 28 year old country singer ALMOST didn't make it to the level of superstardom he is at now. Luke Combs had roughly $200 to his name and thought that was enough to make his first EP, which was only 6 tracks, however his producer Scott Moffatt told him that it costs $200 to master just one song. Combs went home and brainstormed, and thought his track Hurricane was good enough to be the one to master. "Hurricane" was his debut single and sold 14,000 copies in the first week which allowed Combs to finish the rest of his EP and pay his producer, who was working for IOUs. Here's the video for that song that almost didn't launch a career! As of now "Hurricane" has sold over 670,000 copies!

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users