Pembisilik/Dimintids

So it's been damn near a decade since I made cards on here. I used to be active here back in the day. I literally made Madolche and Gladiator Beasts before Konami did. Still waiting on my royalties.

So I made this archetype with Indonesian mythology half in my mind. Pembisilik is a play on "pembisik" which is literally "prompters" and Diminted is a play on "diminta"  (prompted in indonesian) + demented. The effects are currently a little underwhelming cause I was making them on the fly haven't really put any thought into them. I'll be working on more cards though.

lPeF0Pg.png

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Shuffle your Extra Deck, then send the top 3 cards of your Extra Deck to the GY, until the end of this turn, this card gains 500 ATK for each "Dimintid" monster sent to the GY this way. You can only activate the effect of "Poco, the Haunted Pembisilik" once per turn.

So this card is kind of based on the Pocong a ghost in Malaysian mythology. A ghost who has not been put to rest. The effect came from my friend who once complained that Burning Abyss asides from Graff, do not have their own main decked mill monster. So I made main decked Dante.

4f15d3O.png

If you control a "Pembisilik" or "Dimintid" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can shuffle your Extra Deck, then send the top card of your Extra Deck to the GY. If this used for the Summon of a "Dimintid" monster: You can add 1 "Pembisilik" monster from your deck to your hand, except, "Kepu, the Singed Pembisilik". You can only activate each effect of "Kepu, the Singed Pembisilik" once per turn.

Name and lore wise he isn't based on anything. Kepu helps make board presence to be able to summon your Dimintid's and helps keep your advantage up when he leaves the board.

lGp5DXf.png

When you Summon a "Dimintid" monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can shuffle your Extra Deck, then send the top 2 cards of your Extra Deck to the GY. You can only activate each effect of "Badai, the Storming Pembisilik" once per turn.

I named this card after the Indonesian word for hurricane. Similar to Kepu, just made to keep advantage flowing.

AX9U9Xw.png

Name is combination of burung and badai. Meaning storm bird. Must first be Special Summoned (from your GY) by sending the above cards you control to the GY. This this card is Special Summoned using a WATER "Pembisilik" monster, you can trget one spell/trap card on the field; Destroy that target. Your opponent cannot activate cards of effects in response to this card's effect. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: shuffle it back into the Extra Deck.

EP4xbNu.png

Must first be Special Summoned (from your GY) by sending the above cards you control to the GY. (You do not use Polymerization). If this card is Special Summoned using a FIRE "Pembilisk" monster, it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase, and if it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Pembilisk" in your GY and face-up on the field. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: shuffle it back into the Extra Deck.

Kebakrakaran is a play on "kebakaran" (fire!/interjection) and "kraken".

UKD6gSy.png

Must first be Special Summoned (from your GY) by sending the above cards you control to the GY.. (You do not use Polymerization). If this card is Special Summoned using a DARK Pembilisk" it is unaffected by your opponent's monster effects. This card gains 100 ATK for each Pembilisk in your GY and face-up on the field. If this card is sent from the field to the GY: shuffle it back into the Extra Deck.

Babi Negletpet is based on the boar Babi Nget. 

Archived