Anti-Matter Monsters

Horu

Anti-Matter Dragon
Dark
Dragon
Level -8
-3400/-2800
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from the Anti-Matter Deck or GY if there are at least 2 Level 8 Dragon-Type monsters in either player's GY. This card gains 800 ATK and DEF each time it is Special Summoned from the GY. If this card's ATK and DEF is increased to 0 or higher by this effect: This card's Level also becomes 0. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent: Discard 2 cards from your hand.

Anti-Matter Magician

Dark

Spellcaster

Level -7

-2600/-2200

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from the Anti-Matter Deck or GY if there are at least 2 or more Level 7 Spellcaster-Type monsters in either player's GY. This card gains 700 ATK and DEF for each Spell Card in your GY. If this card's ATK and DEF is increased to 0 or higher by this effect: This card's Level also becomes 0. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent: Banish 2 Spell Cards from your GY.

I was considering experimenting with negative ATK and DEF but haven't quite figured out how to use that.

easy, since your monster's ATK is technically lower your's is still destroyed but since it's negative ATK you would gain lifepoints instead of losing them sense you would end up taking negative damage (attacking a 1500 with a -3000 results in you gaining 4500), if it's just a single gimmicky monster give it battle protection and either an effect that goes off when you gain lifepoints through battle or when it battles the opponents monster is destroyed after the damage step, (personally I would prefer destruction after the DS so that it's basically just a normal attack with some shenanigans around damage) if not then you can give them a bunch of different effects when they're destroyed by battle.

I was going to make Anti-Matter versions of mainstream monsters but decided against it. I might do so later on. But at the moment, I wanna make these cards function.

Also:

Opponent attacks

1500-(-2000)=3500 damage

8000-3500=4500

You attack

(-2000)-1500=-3500 damage

8000-(-3500)=11500

I was going to make Anti-Matter versions of mainstream monsters but decided against it. I might do so later on. But at the moment, I wanna make these cards function.

Also:

Opponent attacks

1500-(-2000)=3500 damage

8000-3500=4500

You attack

(-2000)-1500=-3500 damage

8000-(-3500)=11500

I did see that downside but didn't think it was worth mentioning since in this situation your pretty much always going to attack with it right away

True. Besides, the attacks going through are pretty much 100% since they actually do no damage to your opponent. You're pretty much ramming a monster into something stronger for shits and giggles.

Archived