The Hunger Games: MEDIA EDITION!

SkaterTheDJWolf

Media Hunger Games  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which District will win the Games?

• Literature District
    • Marvel/DC District
    • Modern Cartoons District
    • Classic Cartoons District
    • Horrible Fandoms District
    • Squeeing Tumblr Fangirls District
    • Anime District
    • Controversial Characters District
    • "True" Anime District
    • Original District (DONUT STEEL!!!!)
    • Video Games District
    • District of Content Creators

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iiiiiiiit's time for our third daily Tribute report! How is everyone doing?

[spoiler=Day 3 Aftermath]IowguMz.pngk7Jmcnq.pngUNYFQYo.pngcIoLfqR.pngGsgyYT2.png

Alright, seems as if there wasn't much death over the past day and night! Do not despair, there is still more to come! And when we reach the final 8... You're gonna love it!

[spoiler=Night 3]

YoLG5pA.pngqd4CDCS.pngLSKb69W.png

>Bugs Bunny and Draco hold hands.

maxresdefault.jpg

(They're probably playing up romance for the audience so I don't kill them off; too bad, that's out of my hands)

Also, seems like starting a fire is harder than it looks. Too bad for them!

[spoiler=Day 4]

RrBEyIH.pngcpFytvr.png

Short, but mildly exciting, day.

>So Sorry taints Malfoy's food, killing him.

He's very sorry, trust me.

>Mickey Mouse diverts Ebony's attention 

How? By telling her how beautiful she is and triggering her monologue?

Well, let's see how many lives will sate Mabel's thirst for blood this time round, although at this time Barry Bee has been responsible for the most deaths (5) and that is god damn amazing.

And I'll bet Mickey probably told Steven that if he spared his life he'd sponsor Steven Universe and host it on a channel that doesn't leak massive spoilers.

>Mickey Mouse convinces Steven to not kill him, only to kill him instead.

2021.jpg?1518405580

Ohhhhh yeeeesss! After years of lagging, it's tiiiiiiiime for NIGHT 4!!! But first, once again we must begin with our daily Tribute Report!

[spoiler=Day 4 Aftermath]

OqXULyl.png

wY4ePGa.png

DDhzeU5.png

YVZeDRE.png

SaiYRBH.png

Yes, it seems like the Games are heating up! Who will win? Tension levels hitting: MAXIMUM!!!!!!! 14 Tributes left: Who will make it out!

[spoiler=Night 4]

rqSj7rs.png

wrv07ET.png

Well... that was fast.

But don't worry! More to come, once the schedule is reset by uploading only Night 4, making the whole thing more consistent!

tenor.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2QdFrcTFU

Hmmmm... it's about time some actual action began! Ohhhhyesssss! It's time... for a feast!

[spoiler=Day 5: The Feast]

7QFpc5U.png

UuFsIQT.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2QdFrcTFU

Hooray, hooray, I've been waiting for this! We're down to the final 8! Only 8 Tributes left: Gatsby, Bugs, Timmy, Barry Bee, Mickey, Cory, Cap, and So Sorry! Now to write some interview-

"So Sorry dies from an infection."

Well... since he was technically one of the final 8... perhaps... I can still write an interview... for him...?

A mega-heresy has been committed. This thread was on the second page.

[spoiler=Interview: Gatsby]

So, Gatsby, congratulations on making it this far. How do you think you made it?

Well, old sport, I had to train hard. I used every resource I had to make myself better, faster, and stronger.

Would those resources include alcoholic drinks?

You could say that they made everything easier. You saw how J.K. Rowling ended up today. Now, I can't have myself taking the same path out, can I?

What's your strategy been so far?

Good-old-fashioned improvisation. Works every time.

As a normal human competing on the same ground as species from many different worlds, how have you still not died?

Well, I didn't get rich by sitting down and waiting for money to fall out of the sky. I have some friends in high places that I loaned a lot to right before the Games. I had lots of sponsors.

How do you feel about what you've done in the Games?

Can't go around feeling too bad about anything I've done to survive. . . . Old sport.

Do you think you can win?

Well, old sport, I've made it this far. I don't know if I will survive, but it seems I have a chance.

What do you miss most about home?

Well, old sport, that's a rather personal question, don't you think?

There's this one girl who I've known about for a long time, and I... really, really long for her, but I don't think she knows I exist. We were together for a few months, but... then I had to leave for the war, old sport. And by the time I was back... she was married to a rich man. I always knew I was too poor for her, so I had to get rich somehow. Well, here I am, old sport.

Thank you, Mr. Gatz. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Uhhhhhh... who's "Mr Gatz"?

Oh, no, not another double heresy! That's equivalent to two quadruple heresies!

[spoiler=Interview: Bugs]

Hello, Bugs, you're on TV.

Oh, I am?

So, Bugs, you made it this far. How'd you do it?

Ehhhh, those other tributes can't chase me to save their lives. An' I guess that's putting it a little literally.

What's you strategy?

What? You haven't seen any of my old cartoons? Come on, you've gotta have seen one!

How do you feel about the other Tributes? Any special connections?

Well, I only really knew Spongebob outside of my district, an' even inside of it, Tom an' I never really saw eye to eye, because we were on different sides of the whole classic cat-and-mouse thing, y'know? And he's surprisingly unresilient here for a cartoon. I always admired Popeye's strength and heroics but I never was a proponent of direct confrontation, because watching the others fall for my tricks while I laugh at 'em is more my style. An' Mickey's been commercialized to Hell and back, what with being Disney's mascot and all, an' I'm glad I didn't go the same way he did. Spongebob's a good kid, but ol' Nick's got a funny idea of humor.

How do you feel about what you've done in the Games?

Ehh, it's pretty much what I've been doing for the last... 30 years? 40? 50? I forget. It's just with less cartoons an' with the camera pointing away from me from time to time.

How do you feel about dying?

Death's a slap on the wrist to us cartoons, Tom's already sent me a little somethin' to boost my chances of winnin'. An' even with the others, I know that Goku's died at least twice and come back both times, Batman and Superman are really inconsistent so they're safe, the video game one's can probably "respawn" as they're callin' it these days, an' I've seen others have bad experiences with Mary Sues, so I don't really care about her one way or another.

Win? I always win.

Thank you for giving us your time, Bugs, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Aww, you're so sweeet! I could just pinch yo

redacted-vector-17497293.jpg

Anyway, I'm kinda sorry for forgetting about this. I just had one very, very busy time in my life. But now? Now I will have so much more time to invest in this project. So stay tuned, loyal viewers!

I shall revive this thread! The show... must... go on!

[spoiler=Interview: Timmy Turner]

So Timmy, welcome to the final 8. How did you make it this far?

Well, before the Games, I wished that I would win the Games and my wish came true?

...what?

...We need to take care of something behind the scenes. Timmy, thank you for your time, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

And may the odds be ever in your favor, too!

[spoiler=Alright now that Timmy's out of the interview room and can't see what I'm doing]

os1KKsj.png

[spoiler=Interview: Barry Bee]

So, Barry, congrats on making it to the final 8. How did you get here?

Well, I'm glad you asked. You see, I'm very small, so it's hard for people to get me.

How were you able to kill that many people?

Well, it seems that everyone's allergic to poison-tipped darts.

How do you feel about killing?

I did what I had to do.

How do you feel about your movie being a generic environmentalist movie besides being a massive meme?

Well, it's not the only time it's happened, but I'd like to say that I did my part in protecting our Earth from pollution, even if my efforts largely failed.

How were you able to choke Mabel?

Someone out there must be a mad scientist with lots of money, cause they sent me these discs that can shrink and grow stuff. You see, they're very useful for bringing things down to my size or bringing myself up to the size of things.

Yes.

Well, thank you for your time, Baryy, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Hey, you misspelled my name.

I shall revive this thread! The show... must... go on!

[spoiler=Interview: Timmy Turner]

So Timmy, welcome to the final 8. How did you make it this far?

Well, before the Games, I wished that I would win the Games and my wish came true?

...what?

...We need to take care of something behind the scenes. Timmy, thank you for your time, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

And may the odds be ever in your favor, too!

[spoiler=Alright now that Timmy's out of the interview room and can't see what I'm doing]

os1KKsj.png

He can't wish to win competitions as it's against Da Rules.

Archived