The Hunger Games: MEDIA EDITION!

SkaterTheDJWolf

Media Hunger Games  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which District will win the Games?

• Literature District
    • Marvel/DC District
    • Modern Cartoons District
    • Classic Cartoons District
    • Horrible Fandoms District
    • Squeeing Tumblr Fangirls District
    • Anime District
    • Controversial Characters District
    • "True" Anime District
    • Original District (DONUT STEEL!!!!)
    • Video Games District
    • District of Content Creators

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LESS TALK! MORE DEATH!

LESS TALK! MORE DEATH!

NO means nitrogen oxide

NO means nitrogen oxide

[spoiler=Interview: Mickey]

So, Mickey, congratulations on making it to the final 8. How did you make it here?

Well, I just can't let the fans see me die, so I kept on keeping on, hehe! And given how generous my fans have been, they don't want them to see me die, either!

How are you doing emotionally?

Well, I'm doing just fine, hehe!

Are you sure?

Yes, hehe!

That laugh's obviously- nevermind. How do you feel about the other tributes? Any special connections?

Well, actually, I try not to care, cause it just makes everything harder...    uhhh, hehehehe! I mean, I never really knew them, so it's not like I'm fighting to the desth against my friends, hehehe!

What do you think of your chances?

Well, uh, uh, they're, uh, with fans like, uh, mine, uh, they're, uh, pretty good, uh, uh, uh, ever seen my first cartoon?

Well, uh, thanks for your time, Mickey, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Uh, thanks, for uh, having me...

[spoiler=Interview: Cory]

Cory was too cool to come, apparently, and when he finally, did, his coolness and popularity destroyed all the cameras and cost us $999,999 in reparations, and anyway, since no one ever watches Cory In the House, I can't think of anything, so that's bad so I'll just give you all some of my favorite music!

AND NOW I ACTIVATE MY SPELL CARD, THREAD REBUMP!

[spoiler=Interview: Captain America]

So, Cap, you've made it to the final 8. Thoughts so far?

Yeah, it's been rough. But I think I'll get there in the end.

How do you feel about the killing?

It's probably the worst thing I've ever done in my life. I've never had to do something so horrible before. But it's either me or them, and I guess the circumstances necessitate the actions? 

Dammit, I sound exactly like one of the bad guys...

Can you speak to the actions of Civil War?

Yes, I can. Those Geneva Accords are an attempt to restrict justice with obstructive bureaucracy, they're rules for the sake of rules! And Stark just went along with them? I couldn't just stand by and let that happen, no! I had to take action! Should I let those Accords pass, we would be forced to stand by as-

Cap, how do you feel about Tony Stark?

Oh Tony Stark, he turned out to be exactly as I expected:  A millionaire playboy who will put aside his morals for arbitrary rules that do nothing to help and everything to harm. We've never seen eye-to-eye, but-

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAfRAAAAJGEwZjMxYzkwLWVkYWEt

What do you think helped you the most in the Games?

Well, the Super Soldier Serum helped most, but I have also trained for years. Military experience helps a lot.

Cap, do you have anything you miss back home?

My friends, the Secret Avengers. I made a promise to come back to defend the world if it ever needed me, and I want to keep that promise. They're my friends, my partners, and I will stand by them for as long as I can.

Do you think you can win?

Yes, I do. Not only because I'm strong, but because I feel like my friends are going to be needing me a lot very soon. So I HAVE to win for them. Maybe even for everyone.

Cap, thank you for your time. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Do you say that to all the tributes to make them feel better?

[spoiler=Interview: So Sorry]

Okay, Samael, let's-

bBexeic.gif

Do not confuse me with that... that... that... 

I AM NOT HIM, OK? WE ARE NOT, AND WILL NEVER BE, ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO ONE AND THE SAME!

S-Sorry! I really don't know what came over me.

So Sorry, you've made it to the final 8. How have you gotten there?

I, well, was always afraid of the other tributes. So I just waited it out and tried to avoid a fight. I don't really feel good about killing, in fact, I hate the thought! So I just tried to live out the Games.

How do you feel about your chances?

They're not high. I got injured in a fight yesterday. I don't think that their intent to kill me was strong enough, because I only got wounded. But I had to get away before they found me. A-and the arm's a bit infected, so I think I might die from it. But maybe I can live it out.

Yeah, it looks pretty bad. Chances at recovery?

The only shot I have is getting sent medicine, but it's probably at a luxury price, and I've never been very popular, because, because of that unoriginal little self-entitled brat, making me look exactly like his... his... and people have hated on me ever since. No one would help me. I'm such a wreck anyway that it doesn't matter.

You're pretty mad about something. Care to elaborate?

So-so-sorry! I didn't mean to be mad! I just... it;'s really personal. I'm such a mess...

So, let's talk about the here and now. How do you feel about killing Draco Malfoy? That contaminated food plan was pretty expert, I doubt anyone suspected you.

T-that's because... it was an accident. I didn't mean to kill him, I didn't even know I got credit for it. I always just assumed that he got killed by someone else. Gee, I never even meant... Draco Malfoy, wherever you are, I'm sorry. I really am.

Well, So Sorry, thank you for your time. May the odds be ever in your favor.

That's the... nicest thing someone's ever said to me, thank you! Thank you!

>So Sorry walks out of the room and returns to the arena

>"I feel weird"

>disintegrates into dust

>taking away my hopes and dreams

Well, it's finally over. You want more death? You're gonna get more death.

Welcome, one and all, to the continuation of the Media Hunger Games! We're going into Tribute-saving mode, so please bear with us! We wouldn't want to burn all our tributes too soon, would we?

[spoiler=Day 5]

qZMNPHf.png

Well, that was anticlimactic. I guess your excitement's already been had for the day! Well, let's get on with the Tribute Report!

[spoiler=Day 5 Aftermath]

LLJWOFF.png

7SrsyWF.png

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

What did you expect with 7 left?

Archived