Artworks:

​● https://genzoman.deviantart.com/gallery/11977572/Myths

● https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=17606

● https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=748461

● https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1186540

● https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5834305

​[spoilersContact Fusions]ha0ZYcY.jpg

​Elemental HERO Bubble Popper (Warrior/WATER/Level 5/Fusion/Effect/ATK 1600/DEF 2400)

​2 Level 4 or lower "HERO" monsters

Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by sending the above monsters you control to the GY (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). At the start of the Damage Step, if a "HERO" Fusion Monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can destroy that opponent's monster. If this card is destroyed and sent to the GY: You can target 1 Spell/Trap on the field; destroy it, and banish it instead of sending it to the GY.

erj0WRT.jpg

​Destiny HERO - Dreadsday (Warrior/DARK/Level 9/Fusion/Effect/ATK ?/DEF ?)

3 "HERO" monsters

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above monsters you control to the GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card's original ATK/DEF is the total ATK/DEF of all other face-up "HERO" monsters on the field, except "Destiny HERO - Dreadsday". If this card is Special Summoned: Destroy all other monsters you control, except face-up "HERO" monsters (if any), then if you do; Special Summon as many "HERO" monsters from your hand and GY as possible.

AWVtQFn.jpg

​Evil HERO Neos (Warrior/DARK/Level 7/Fusion/Effect/ATK 2500/DEF 2000)

"Elemental HERO Neos" + 1 Fiend monster

Must be either Special Summoned by "Dark Fusion", or (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above monsters you control into the Deck. This card's name becomes "Elemental HERO Neos" while face-up on the field or in the GY. Gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the face-up Fiend monster you control with the highest ATK (your choice, if tied), except any copies of this card. Once per turn, if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can activate this effect; this turn, this card can make up to 2 attacks on an opponent's monster. During the End Phase, except if this card was Special Summoned by "Dark Fusion": Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck.

gidRVkO.jpg

​Masked HERO Super Spectrum (Warrior/LIGHT/Level 10/Fusion/Effect/ATK 3000/DEF 3000)

2 "HERO" Fusion Monsters

Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending 1 "Change" Quick-Play Spell from your hand or field to the GY, and banishing the above monsters you control and/or from your GY. (You do not use "Polymerization".) You can only Special Summon "Masked HERO Super Spectrum" once per turn. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can return all other cards on the field to the hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters, nor activate Spells/Traps the turn you activate this effect, except "HERO" monsters, or "Change" Quick-Play Spells or "Fusion" and "Polymerization" Spells.

I4BXtMo.jpg

​Vision HERO Aeon (Warrior/DARK/Level 8/Fusion/Effect/ATK 3200/DEF 2400)

​3+ "HERO" monsters

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above monsters you control in your Main Monster Zone (You do not use "Polymerization".) During your opponent's next End Phase after this card is Special Summoned this way (even if you no longer control this face-up card), return as many monsters banished this way to your field as possible. Once while face-up on the field, if your banished monster(s) is returned to your field, except when Special Summoned (Quick Effect): You can banish the same number of cards from the top of your opponent's Main Deck, face-down. If this card is targeted by an opponent's Spell/Trap Card or monster's effect (Quick Effect): You can banish this card, until your next End Phase.

​[spoilersNotes]These cards are reduxes of cards I made a year ago and I thought I should update them and change their effects/stats. The one thing for each of them that I did was make them generic HERO support, aside from Evil HERO Neos whom I've tried to redux that card so many times and I swear I'll still be doing it until I'm 60.

● Elemental HERO Bubble Popper: This is as basic as it gets, you could easily Summon this card either with Solidman and its effect or just use Instant Fusion. It allows your HERO Fusions to get over most any monster your opponent controls, and its completely optional so if you use some more obscure HEROES like Elemental HERO Nova Master or Masked HERO Divine Wind you can choose not to blow-up the opponent's monster this way so those monsters can get off their effects. If destroyed by anything (Instant Fusion), you can pop a Spell/Trap but banish it instead of it going to the GY, I just did that to be a troll.

● Destiny HERO - Dreadsday: This is just a generic HERO support and Contact Fusion version of Destiny HERO - Dreadmaster. Its ATK/DEF are determined by the original ATK/DEF of all other HEROES on the field except copies of itself, but that means if your opponent also runs a HERO Deck, this card can take full advantage and become a giant beater. It nukes all monsters you control when Special Summoned (except HEROES), then allows you to Special Summon as many other HEROES as possible. This means that cards like Shadow Mist, Blazeman, and Solidman get a HUGE boost and can allow to pull off nutty plays. Big thing that I have to tell you, if you only control face-up HERO monsters when you Special Summon this card, when its effect resolves nothing will happen as you need to first destroy your monsters to Special Summon other HEROES.

● Evil HERO Neos: I'll make this as quick as possible, it needs Elemental HERO Neos and a Fiend to make this card (I was honestly thinking about Evil HERO Infernal Prodigy), it can attack basically three times in one turn (if you first destroy an opponent's monster by battle) but it can only attack other monsters afterwards, it gains ATK equal to the original ATK of whatever face-up Fiend you control that has the highest ATK besides itself but only one monster at a time (if you controlled Raviel, Lord of Phantasms and another Fiend, this card would only gain the 4000 ATK from Raviel and not the other monsters), and if you don't use either Dark Fusion or even Dark Calling to Summon this card, it bounces back into the Extra Deck like any other Neos Contact Fusion. 'Nuff said.

● Masked HERO Super Spectrum: This card is a bouncing nuke for the entire HERO Archetype. I also had to go against the norm for Masked HEROES as this card actually has Fusion Materials but this is because its a Contact Fusion Its Summoning condition is a little different than the usual Contact Fusion, as you need to banish HERO Fusions from the field or GY similar to ABC-Dragon Buster while also sending a Change Quick-Play Spell from the hand of field to the GY. The bouncing nuke effect is only once while face-up on the field kinda like Firewall Dragon, it prevents you from Special Summoning anything or activating any Spell/Trap except HEROES, Change Quick-Plays, as well as Fusion/Polymerization Spells, also it does have the chance to help your opponent as it only bounces cards back to their hand so that they can possibly use them and their effects again.

● Vision HERO Aeon: This card is interesting, as it revolves around not Special Summoning banished monsters, but instead returning those banished monsters to the field. Its important to note that because you can only banish the monsters for this card's Contact Fusion from the Main Monster Zone, if you do not have an open Extra Monster Zone or Main Monster Zone pointed to by a Link Monster, than you cannot Contact Fusion this card. The effect that returns the monsters banished to Summon this card is a lingering effect that is applied the second this card is Summoned and as long as its not negated, but if afterward it is Summoned then it leaves the field, you can still return those other monsters to the field. If you manage to keep this card on the field long enough, you can banish at most the top 5 cards from your opponent's Main Deck, face-down which can put a damper on what they want to do and set back their Deck's consistency a little. The last effect is just a more situational version of what Wind-Up Rabbit does, so it can avoid an opponent's effect but if used correctly it could only be off the field for about a few phases during one turn.​

• 3 weeks later...

Archived