Cardfight! Vanguard (V Series)

It's a reboot of the original series, based on the manga. The game got rebooted, too.

^From Bushi's official CFV channel.^

Bushi uploaded ep.1 to YouTube on Saturday morning instead of evening like they did with G (at least in my time zone.) Not sure if it'll be a regular thing, but I like it.

Looks like the new series is taking more time with character stuff, considering that the tutorial fight will happen in ep.2, something past seasons never did.

The animation's a hell of a lot better than the previous shows.

Guess the dub will come out when it comes out. G's dub has 2 episodes left at the time of posting this thread so it might not take as long as G's did.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say this episode did a better job than the original to explain the rules on power and how it works with attacking and guarding plus its interesting to see that imaginary gifts go into the soul which looks like it could scarily benefit Dark Irregulars.

Force goes on the circle, not in the soul.

To be honest, I'm waiting to see how the whole PSY Qualia thing will happen in this... Cause while reading the wiki regarding that subject, found out something interesting that happens in manga Chapter 24...which I'm excited and waiting to see unfold in this anime adaptation.

All in all, it looks a lot cleaner than the older series' art style and the new character developments and story telling might actually make this a lot better.

Archived