Hysteric Rampage (Harping On is Fun To Do)

hysteric_rampage_by_bdsceptyr-dcari56.pn

Normal Trap Card

Lore: Special Summon 1 "Harpie" Normal Monster from your hand or GY, then you can apply 1 of these effects, depending on the number of "Harpie" monsters you control. • 2+: Draw 1 card, then you can return 1 face-up monster on the field to the top of the Deck if you control exactly 3 "Harpie Lady". • 4+: The ATK/DEF of all monsters on the field will become 0 until the end of the next turn, except for "Harpie" monsters. • 6: Banish all cards in your opponent's hand and GY.

Alright, why this on a Saturday evening? 

Simple-I've been in a contest beforehand, and due to my original wording on that contest, this here doohickey I made for it is not up to par.

BUT I STILL WANT IT TO BE SEEN

So let's get into it. 

Harpies are all about strength in numbers, and especially similar numbers-probably the best anti-back row game going with their Hunting Ground and with access to the Rank 7 pool, as well as powerful Rank 4s such as the Lightning Chidori and Ice Beast Zerofyne (and also their Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon but whooooo's counting)

But they've got lacking issues in the power department. And really big issues in the protection racket. 

So thus comes thus. YES ITS A TRAP. Sometimes that can work for them if it provides enough disruption, and this plus the Hunting Ground does do such. Hopefully. Now you don't need to access Zerofyne and risk a Ghost Ogre interlope for your stat drops. 

Plus, the incentive for the Normal Harpie monsters might work you wonder for Deck strategies. 

Until next time, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived