The Chaos Files: A Nuzlocke Blog

Super Chaos Sonic

7oOrBfJ.png

-Logo by Yui-

OP: Studio Yuraki - ODD Future

The world of Pokémon...tis a wondrous place with wondrous creatures (eeeeeeexcept for the ones in Unova...seriously, ice cream? C'mon people...). A world where the rules and practices of the land are quite strict... How bout we change that?

A late bandwagon jump, but one I'm sure people will still enjoy. A nuzlocke run (my first, mind you) and one I plan to do by providing screenshots of my progress. Since it's a new thing for me, as such, I have two wonderful YCMembers helping me: Saiku and Yui! Yup, they'll help me and possibly even join me when they can on my crazy adventure.

[spoiler=Nuzlocke Rules]

These are the general Nuzlocke rules:

• You may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in an area. If you fail to catch it (i.e. running out of Balls or just flat out killing it), then the route is dead. No Pokémon for you!!!
  • If any Pokémon in your team dies...they are dead: D-E-D...DEAD. You may either release them or bury them in a Graveyard PC box as a reminder that you failed them.
  • To ensure that the second rule is further gut-wrenching, you are required to nickname every Pokémon you catch. If you name them, there will be emotional attachment...therefore: heartbreak.

Easy enough right? Weeeeeeeeell...I'm adding a few rules for myself to follow:

• Dupes Clause - With this, if I enter a new route and encounter something I already have (excluding Evolutions of Pokémon and Shinies), then it is a null-encounter and I may try again.
  • Shiny Clause - See a Shiny Pokémon? Catch it. No matter if it's a duplicate...just catch!!! (The chances of this happening are slim to none, but it's still here regardless)
  • Legendary Clause - If you encounter a Legendary Pokémon, unless you have a Master Ball - DO NOT ENGAGE!! If this happens to be the first encounter on a Route, it doesn't count. Legendaries tend to have a lower catch rate, so wasting resources to obtain them is just suicide.
  • Name-Scheme - What is this? Well, what this boils down to is this, the name of my Starter Pokémon is going to determine the naming convention of me nicknaming my Pokémon (i.e. get a Chimchar, name it Son Goku, for the rest of the Nuzlocke, I will be naming my Pokémon after characters within the Dragon Ball/Z/Super/GT series). (As of File 5, this rule is null and void)

With all that in mind, we're ready!

[spoiler=Table of Contents]

Chaos Black Saga

File 1 - Commence the Chaos

File 2 - I Dream of Gym-ie...

File 3 - ...It Gets Real Here

File 4 - Oops...

File 5 - Chaos Reload

File 6 - The Striaton Situation

File 7 - The Harem Grows

File 8 - Progression

File 9 - Nacrene Puzzles

File 10 - The Badge, the Skull, and the Grave

File 11 - Keep on Truckin!!

File 12 - New Objectives and the Exposition Dump

File 13 - Gym Leader, Trainers, and So-Called Friends

File 14 - Anyone for More Desert?

File 15 - Bianca's Drama, New Friends, and a King

File 16 - A Gym, A God, and the Bridge

File 17 - Icebox Beatdown

File 18 - Gym Time and the Chargestone Gauntlet

File 19 - Celestial Tower

File 20 - Flying Gyms and the Backtracks

File 21 - The Backtrack Filler Episode

File 22 - We'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain

File 23 - Bryce, Bryce Baby

File 24 - The Dark Dragon Cometh

File 25 - On the Road to Opelucid City Part 1

File 26 - On the Road to Opelucid City Part 2

File 27 - Trip Through Snake-Way

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start a Poll and we'll figure out what game will be chosen for my first Randomized Nuzlocke!!

>"I'll start a poll"

Bish I'm literally speaking with you right now, I can see your computer screen, you already chose the game. Lyin' to everyone smfh.

Alright ladies, gentlemen, and bovine (I'm looking at YOU Cowcow!!)...its time for...my first Nuzlocke! And today, we're taking a trip, to the Unova region! That's right, we're playing Pokémon Black Version!!

[spoiler=File 1 - Commence the Chaos]

kN8Ynce.png

Ah nostalgia...this was the last Pkmn game I played on the DS. Let's hope things are just like I remember it! (Spoiler alert: It probably won't be).

4pxhI2p.png6CwGscw.png

Wait...WAIT!!!!! Since when, did they let WOMEN become Pokémon Professors?! ...am I being punked? ...something tells me I'm not...fantastic. #sarcasm.

z4r6yCS.png

Huh...that Pokémon looks...okay-ish...?

AE6wXhj.png

Are you...flirting with me? I hate to disappoint...but I'm not into cougars. Great...now she's asking me my name...

30998399_1668834749876835_42988359405472

25hbnQX.png

Well...obviously I'm a boy. I'm not Yui.

7fFN3KM.png

...Is that not what I just said?

SGDziEY.png

Fastest thing alive...and YCM Type-cast Shonen Protagonist, at your service!

hqCMppI.png

...oh right. I forgot...in Black and White 1, you don't get the privilege to name your friends/rivals. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!! So she introduces me to Cheren (Glasses-Boy) and Bianca (Lame-Gril).

oJGrp0V.pngJEr07QN.png

Can I just take their Pokémon? It's obvious that I'm the protagonist, surely I need all the Pokémon. Right? Sound logic.

mI6gE7Q.png

[insert Friendship Speech here]

[insert some BS regarding finding the Chaos Emeralds here]

There...those two jokes are out of the way. LET'S GO!!!

WmLf5xP.png

How did you get into my house? I didn't let you in. ...I'm gonna have to call the cops.

HUZMcuO.png

No, I was told, I could have a Pokémon. Get your own.

y8vrJNE.png

Well she is useless, so who knows. Maybe she might've gotten axed off by my army of assassins.

PDtQ7ZC.png

tumblr_llqa9iNMPV1qkwhcwo1_400.jpeg?resi

...goddamnit guys, you had one job. Anyway, I know one thing that'll get my spirits soaring: GETTING POKÉMON!!!

pLOgsHV.png9o9Jdp3.png

HERE WE GO!! Oh...I have to share? LAAAAAAAAAAAAME...

D71ekd8.pngI69kH3Z.pngTZtRdh5.png

Zoroark...Blastoise...and Slowbro. Well I know who I'm NOT picking!! Adios, Slowbro. We going Blastoise!!

Vfgkhro.png

Lame-Gril say what? Dude, I still need to nickname my turtle! Chill!! And wait...why battle...IN MY ROOM?!

JgiEcK4.png

OH sheet! We're playing the Feud!!

2gvQiWV.pngsRwE681.png

So Blastoise is gril...wasn't expecting that. And it has Simple as an Ability. Okay...let's see how far this goes.

THtLjjU.png

So it is faster than turtle...and used Chatter. However, Bubblebeam has the stab. Hopefully, this turns out good.

pfIv9nW.pngJvvooum.png

Well funk...

txkcEHy.gif

JEVcUS5.pngZgCcPde.pngY5muRHu.png

Walrein, Weezing, and Starmie...meh picks this time...Going Walrein.

bDoJpPg.pngOjnS3No.png

....I don't know how to feel about this.

ueoKlLN.png

Fuckin' hell...upside, the enemy is confused!!

8P2meXQ.png

Blessed be the RNG!! The enemy hit itself!!! And what's more...the Dynamic Punch hit again!!

umtD2gC.pngalYJTHC.pngqIhUWs2.png

VICTORY SCREECH!!! And he got to level 8!!

5kQwFBY.png

Goddamnit Lame-Gril...WHY DID YOU...RUIN...MY ROOM??? RUINED!!! RUIIIIIIIIIIIIIINED!!!!

0V8Y6MH.png

Bless you kind NPC. Now, please get out of my room so I can mourn the loss of my unnamed Blastoise that she murdered...

qUdRFEn.png

giphy.gif

elQ4EbB.png

...I'm so funked right now. RNGsus...PLEASE!!!!

PpCOFvg.png

I have the level advantage, so HOPEFULLY that'll account for something. C'mon baby, you got this!!

JISJ8jn.png

It knows Cross Chop...Walrein is faster than Weezing...but it evaded DynamicPunch...NANI?!

BtwDxYb.png

Small victory that it's confused and DynamicPunch hit...cause my walrus got Poisoned by Toxic.

Bgu2pjv.png

RNGSUS BE PRAISED!!! I survived!!! He gained 2 levels so now he's level 10!! CLUTCH WIN WITH 4 HP LEFT AND POISON!!!

k4AcYUn.png

Damn right you will. Now get out of my house! Seriously!! And they left...without healing my Walrein...I hate them all.

hklv3Q4.png

Mom! Fire the assassins...they obviously, can't do their job. Oh...and someone...HEAL MY WALRUS!!!

Eo4xjL5.png

Not when they're in my room they aren't....can you heal my Pokémon now?

eBsMPOx.pngSAPd0vA.png

Thank God for mom. My walrus is now 100% back to normal!! Now let's go talk to that professor. Of course...after we get our stylish Apple Watch!

WbdzaKG.png

Whhhhhhhhy? I don't like her...so what's the point? Wait...are you guys forcing me to like you? Cause if that's whats happening, it won't fly.

[ONE POINTLESS TRIP TO LAME-GRIL'S HOME LATER]

60jyWvF.png

Yeah, well if you just waited at my house you wouldn't gotten to talk a lot better than in here. Sheesh... Anyway, its nickname time!! Let's give my walrus boy a good nickname!

ltuleNW.png

So we're going for Jotunn, better known as a Frost Giant. Due to my Name Scheme rule: my Pokémon will now be named after various figures/items in mythology.

pND4z0I.png

Thank you! I thought it was quite ingenious. Anyway, Juniper talks about why she gave us the Pokémon, which is for the PokéDex (big shock) and the whole nine yards there. Kinda pointless dialogue there. And of course, the answer we give is yes.

kCVx5Pz.png

Annnnnd she went straight to Route 1 after giving us this...good grief. It's the "How to Catch a Pokémon" tutorial.

[One boring catching tutorial later]

bni3S0p.png

The true first step of my journey...it all starts here guys. The people leave for the next town...but I...I have some business to take care of. First encounter of Black Version...WHAT AM I GREETED BY??

81hRZUm.png

VQCEijb.gif

YES!!! YES!!!! PokéBalls don't fail me now!!!

...newsflash...they did. Route 1 dead...I'm seeing Chinchou now...this funking sucks.

Qv5vBhu.png

OH!!!! LOOK WHO CAME BACK TO HAUNT ME!! AND ME...WITH NO BALLS!!! AND ON A ROUTE THAT'S DEAD!!!

vPnKFRE.pngTj4pL8X.png

Just kill it, Jotunn...please... I hate everything now...

1BVRivS.png2ZbDZxm.png

Juniper, this is not the time! I'm crying over the fact that I wasted all my balls trying to get that damn Mew!! T-T

XC4xlVQ.png

Oh good, a sanctuary where I can heal and buy PokéBalls. Bless you, professor. Now that I've stocked up on balls and potions, lets get to the next ro-

tSPBbUw.png

...can't I just catch a damn Pokémon?

KOaDmew.pnguXHy92d.png

And what kind of name is that? Is it German? French? Also...what are you doing, exactly? And why Plasma? Why not...Knights or something?

S93sAZx.png

OH!! He's from Poké-PETA...gotcha...I've lost interest now.

cyRVrNA.png

Huh...someone other than myself, who's wearing a hat. Huh...you sir, obviously are plot important.

hrvIXV1.png

Please tell me it was saying "Don't make me punch another Mew baby again..." ...cause if not, it will be sooner or later. Oh...and this needs to be addressed now.

zzzUntitled.jpg

7LNBZrM.png

Personal space please...

fUZoJvs.png

OH COME ON!!! I JUST WANNA CATCH A DAMN POKÉMON!!!

RAGW0ir.png

Jotunn...punch the puppy...now!

izl6wYw.png

Much better...now leave me alone so I can Pokémon catch!!!

hlLeTuD.pngULkubrA.pngYpCN7x2.png

Made it to Route 2...and this sheet happens. ...wait it's mom, nevermind. She gave me Running Shoes, so not all bad.

NhwBmjy.png

Alright...Route 2...WHAT DO YOU GIVE ME??

qGdnJXU.png

...really? ...Can I have a redo on this route?

*Yui's disembodied voice appears in my head* ....No...

...Fiiiiiine...fuckin' game...I hate all this crap now. T-T

UMWfOrg.png

ARE YOU SERIOUS!! AND YOU COULDN'T DO THAT FOR MEW, WHY?! GRRRRAAAAAHHH!!! I'm fine...I'm fine...we're naming this Oddish...Moly. Now what did we miss out on??

IB0dHlk.pngSrjZGf2.pngNlu7DrN.png

2hjnv5T.gif

REALLY?! ...I hate...I hate...this is a good place to stop. Otherwise I'm gonna lose my everloving mind.

bx60QEr.png

Current Team:

L87ND3z.pngme35eA0.png

hjwcch2.pnglQ8S47w.png

I'm a glutton for punishment...be prepared for a long one here.

[spoiler=File 2 - I Dream of Gym-ie...]

Alright...leaving the Pokémon Center with Moly at the front for more levels. Let's get to the city and our first Gym!

yFmd9Z1.png

You can clearly see my eyes aren't in your general direction. Therefore, we cannot battle by your ruling.

jGrq65j.pngDzuQmj9.png

Guess we're doing this anyway...alright. Jotunn, get out here!

yi2vhIC.png

NANI?! Thankfully it wasn't too much damage...but that's scary!

ont9DKq.png86ia0pe.png

God I love Mimic...and Moly is now Level 6.

3J3w5Qg.png

You love battles cause your cute Pokémon will do their best? Oh lady, your gonna be broken up about this...I can tell.

jlkO8aq.pngMbJLY0x.png

Wait...since when do female trainers find Bug types cute? And for that matter, Karrablast!

9ASSkLu.png

Moly putting in the finest of work tho! Got two level ups outta that!

ygXzmbN.png

Apparently I missed out on an Arcanine on this route...damn. I really like Fire Doggo T-T

CwD6bFo.pngJOezYY4.png

More fodder for the walkin' plant...

fb3c1P8.png9BVZKi4.png

Oh cool...two items I probably won't use. Neato...

1xPVg4M.png

Oh for the love of God no...

n2UFFOe.png

Can we not and say we did, Lame-Gril? Please. I'd rather not do this now...

VO60VuB.png3WMZJZE.png

Guess we're doing this!! And she has a Lunatone...huh.

KVsGi2R.png

ONE PUNCH!!!!

bHbTIif.png

Oh lookie who it is...Jotunn...end it.

DTeGwFQ.png

ALMOST ALL MY POTIONS LATER!!! Yeesh. I didn't expect it to have Crush Grip...yikes. Either way, it's dead. I gotta get to a Pokémon Center, now.

cIR08G6.png

Please heal my boys, they are quite tired and possibly very sick. Free Poké-Healthcare...gotta love it. After the Pokémon Center, I decided to explore...and apparently, there's a school on being trainers! WHAAAAAAAT!!

AgUiycU.pngDg8fWNy.pngeamauYL.png

Are you teaching them disappointment though? That's the best class to take for Pokémon!!

vVcQaIT.png

Oh good...Glasses-Boy is here too. Upside! I get a choice!! We definitely ain't battling right now, kiddo!!

dlebAvl.png7Pr2ZhM.png

Be prepared to wait for a long while. I ain't comin' back. Now, before we get to the Gym, maybe we can get to that new route!

RRbFHyZ.png

Strange guy in an alley handing people a Dusk Ball...yeah nothing shady about that. Sweet, free stuff!!

PvLrO0i.png

To the very right of the City...Dreamyard...and a place for novice trainers? That sounds too good to be true! LET'S GO!!

xgFgkCB.png

Ugh really? I came this direction for Pokémon...not humans!

H7Xx4O0.pngDUj3zWr.png

Her first Pokémon....doesn't bode too well...

hdkxVvZ.png

Yeah. Moly, you sit this out. You did good with that Rock Wrecker and taking that Fire Blast...but let Jotunn take over.

QTR8HbU.png

God I love DyanmicPunch.

R6nKkm8.png

Yeah...pretty sure I won't be needing this move. So begone with thee!!

FJTtnbh.png

Her second Pokémon is Exeggcutor. Not too frightening. It allowed me to Mimic it's Round and sing the song of Jotunn's people: Death.

[One Quick Visit to the Pokémon Center Later]

8wKRVLb.png

Let's see...I can't go up because I need to Cut. I can't go down cause the boulder is in the wrong place. I GUESS that means I have to go right...another battle. Yippie...

SHbTzoF.png

Kid unless you got a god on your side, I'm fairly certain I can win.

LPQssG8.png8kq3HZw.png

A Hariyama...not bad. And it knows Dragon Tail...oh boy.

ju4e5Cv.png

Thanks for the new mo-

ctjzdZ7.png

NANI?! I don't even know what he used!!! Ooooooooh boy.

Og53xqv.png

It's back in the team thanks to Dragon Tail, and I see he's running a Kricketune in his team. Better heal first before anything else.

NhhaVyV.png

It apparently knew Sacred Sword...but either way, it's dead...and the next opponent before he brings the Hariyama back is...

yt4IiAV.png

The damn ice cream cone...oh boy.

WU8RWNl.png

It knows Comet Punch...but Jotunn is a tanky walrus! So no dice, amigo!! It also knows Hammer Arm and the best move: Frenzy Plant. Sai, I wish I could catch this...just because of Frenzy Plant. But alas, it is a trainers...therefore it must die.

06VrocK.png4bwP5cQ.png

Two more dead Pokémon. Now...back to the Center for my healthcare!!

AUdXgWz.png

After the trip, we're past that one kid...hopefully there's something good here.

ibI5xOx.png

Hmmm...more power for DynamicPunch...hehehehehehehe

IZ5Wmj1.png

Wait a sec. I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE!! Your telling me...I have to get Cut in order to...REALLY?! Jeez...no Pokémon here then. Let's try the other side.

h9fHAuc.png

On the left side...oh this is actually very pretty. It's got a serene feeling to it. I like that. Now...to find a Pokémon.

M77rtQh.png

Nope, not a Pokémon...

IBfivBH.png

....are you kidding me? I can't even get to my next encounter without HAVING to fight the Gym Leader?! C'MON GAME!!!

Gsei1V9.png

Yeah. I'm sorta being forced to at this point...let me in.

BydbP9f.png

OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS!!! Are you telling me...I have to go BACK to the school just to...so in short, ladies and germs, the Old Man won't let me pass cause I haven't challenged the Gym. BUT, the Gym Leader ain't around until I go to the Trainer's School...where I was at the beginning of arriving here. ...if this goes where I think it's going...I'm gonna be pissed even more.

Tzfzq31.png

Oddly enough, I don't see ANY of the brothers from the Gym here. Guess what that means...it means they are FORCING me to have to fight Glasses-Boy in order for the story to progress. Then WHY did you GIVE me an option?! >_<

hG0Mjcy.png

Yeah sure! It's OBVIOUS I can't continue without doing this...

QqnX1tw.pngSBGKUpR.png

Jigglypuff is starting...alright Moly, let's take her down.

LhMgpiY.png

Rock Wrecker doing work...damn berry though.

EvPFpi0.png

Sky Attack...yikes. Still...a quick Synthesis and a Razor Leaf annnnnnd...

hG75DKt.png

Moly proving himself today.

5tUW6qv.png

df8.gif

Let's let Jotunn take over...he's had more experience fighting him.

bERe38B.png

We meet again...but Jotunn is much stronger than before!! HAVE AT YOU!!

8CA1xCL.png

Behold...I now have the move that shall end you.

8AkWRdp.pngDCjBSPw.png

Get out of my sight, you sorry excuse for a Poison type!!

gRRohVQ.png

It's some berries...thanks... Truth be told, I wouldn't have minded if you handed me Pokémon. Upside, they were Oran Berries, so I'm giving one to Jotunn and one to Moly. They need it.

8Cef0GG.png

OH! Look who it is! Cilian...the Gym Leader...who's HERE and NOT at the School. You people need to get it together. Anyway, let's talk to our connoisseur.

2547tZ7.png

No sheet. Now let's hurry up and get this thing done so I can get my Pokémon encounters and Gym Badge!!

LY3RgJ4.png

...this man walked away from me. He got my Pokémon wrong...I didn't choose Snivy, I chose Walrein. And apparently I'm fighting his brother which is a Fire user...alright, let's go.

0hi2Par.pngFwosQAW.png

Hi Clyde. I'm Sonic, Shonen Protagonist Extraordinaire! I'm here to murdalize your Gym Leader's Pokémon. And he even gave us a Fresh Water. Man this guy is awesome! Anyway, now I have to do some Gym Puzzle BS...one second.

02N6brM.png

Oh good...I still have to face the non Leader trainers...great.

tafiRNU.pngBHlBWwx.png

Oh boy...he got Hitmonchan.

5IBJzsD.png

And it has Effect Spore...oh goodie.

ZU1ZfJ5.png

YOU THIEVING PIECE OF CRAP!!! THAT'S MINE!!! JOTUNN!!!

SqbTrru.png

A small price to pay for you to die...

8lIw2xc.pngtrMVdl5.png

MOLY WANTS TO LEARN DRAIN PUNCH!!! YES PLEASE!!! Bye bye ViceGrip!!

Z8AJOTv.pngyHDZojP.png

This doesn't bode well. Jotunn...come out here for a sec.

I7coREl.png

It knows Giga Impact...good to know...since Jotunn used Mimic to copy it and use it against the monkey. Sweet sweet power!!

DFjmmw4.png

Alright...time to test your new move out, Moly!

q2ZTXI1.pngm1177rf.png

There ya go, Moly!

pnFQzbE.png

And a well placed Razor Leaf...another one bites the dust.

jdfFufu.pngF86R5o4.png

Game time, party people!! FOR THE BADGE!!!

WYXJlyz.png3n6hico.png

Wait...Paras is a Bug, not a Fire Type. Are you a little high there, Chili?

0drpOJy.png

It knows Ice Fang...Jotunn, your up!!

DOUHe6d.pngvPLpKSf.png

I'll take your Hidden Power, if you don't mind. Whatever the Hidden Power type was, two hits Paras was down. So not all bad.

tLNlBMP.png

Oddish you say? Still not a Fire-Type... Eh, I better leave Jotunn out. I don't want Moly to be subjected to fighting his own kind. Either way, it falls thanks to it's partner's Hidden Power Jotunn took, so guess what? GYM BEATEN!!

VEnFqda.pngI372qPl.png

GYM BADGE GET!! And got Thunder Wave too!

1eTrdXv.png

Oh...I'm sorry...I got "Work-Up" AKA Thunder Wave.

siEjNit.png

Um...if you want an autograph, you can have one after I heal my Pokémon.

zDqu7NF.pngRzip2eT.png

You can't just give it to me here? Jeez, you people are so secretive...let's follow the strange lady...

IOyDmhS.png

Depends on how long this Nuzlocke runs...so maaaaaaaaybe?

jLBJxmM.png

a43.gif

Wow...um...at least let me take you to dinner first. I'm a gentleman, not a savage...

v5SFRuc.png

Oh thank God...I thought this was going in another direction entirely!!

f0LKNz1.png

Oh sweet! I get Cut outta this! Awesome! Now release me from your dialogue so I can teach this to Moly.

j0q2st6.png

...You're still talking...

KoZfXnh.pngF6OngHu.png7rNDGO6.pngMPqBN2c.png

Oh yeah...I forgot that was a thing in Black and White...shame it won't be used here though. Sorry girl, but it won't happen. Either way...now Moly knows cut and we can go back to the Dreamyard for our encounter!!!

qCJQj5W.png

GODDAMNIT WOMAN LEAVE ME BE!!!!

Oi5yrga.png

Is it the sound of you leaving me alone?

Q4arHsG.png

Oh neat...can we go now?

hmT3DhV.png

Oh for the love of Darkrai's nuts!!! I JUST WANNA CATCH A POKÉMON!!!

JFHRjK9.png

And I'm guessing I gotta fight you...great.

wYu8oGV.png

She's right...I bruise like a damn peach! Hurt her instead!

9sUSGV3.pngQ0H187E.png

Alright...fine...let's get this over with!

CVgrKpv.png

One Rock Wrecker and down...now move aside.

8954nUe.pngzdnmuIV.png

Great. His friend is joining and she has Altaria...goodie for me.

j4kOaZQ.png

Rock Wrecker doesn't seem to ever disappoint me. Either way, it hit Moly quite a bit, so let's let Jotunn get a chance in.

4kpp3gp.png

FJe2cz.gif

UAVrZcy.png

Believe it buddy...you guys suck. Now get out of my way so I can catch a freakin' Pokémon so I can end this episode!!

9smDipx.png

UMMMMM!!! Are we not going to address that this man just Houdini'd himself out of nowhere!?

pk3Mjv6.png

NANI THE funk?! NOW THERE ARE TWO?!

zZosWMa.png

Sir, can I please learn how your doing this? I would LOVE to have this ability! Please...

giphy.gif

dsy58u2.png

Needless to say, Ghetsis doesn't teach me...Plasma leave and Musharna comes out to help out a Munna...neato. Now can you move so I can get Pokémon? The grass is LITERALLY right there!

EtAQSSJ.png

OH MY GOD THIS IS BECOMING POKÉMON PLATINUM!!!! Either way, the Musharna and Munna leave and drop a Dream Mist for Fennel, meaning that small part is done. Though she asks for me to stop by her house later...yaaaaaay >_>. Either way, a quick stop to the Pokémon Center and we're going back!!

HU4tsSu.png

Alright...the encounter in the Dreamyard...please be something good!

KVom1Mr.png

ELECTIVIRE!!! This will be good if I can catch this!!

nwf91lf.png

tumblr_oorrakZ7qh1w4o831o1_540.gif

ALRIGHT!! Let's give our new Pokémon a good name! Since she's a female and Electric type, I've given her the name Whaitiri. Now, lets take a look at our newest friend!

t0wxejh.png

Shadow Tag, huh? Wow...not bad. Moveset could be better, but nothing a bit of grinding can't fix. So what did I miss out on?

ISIyUF0.pngBdw1LHr.pngHwmJZWK.png

Honestly, the Combusken could've been good. And the Bibarel would've just made for a beautiful HM Slave. Still happy with our thunder girl!

QSP2MG6.png8cF2YSK.pngcpqh7jv.pngyQ5UMhj.png

And the items I found in the Dreamyard. Not a bad hull...either way, seems like a good place to call it. We'll visit Fennel's lab later and go to the next route for our next encounter!

t8WmAyW.png

Current Team

vPDbtXf.pngphQdMKd.png

5VcOQMh.pngG8PrtLg.png

uQwGmCn.pngqHiF5Dk.png

1. YOU'RE*
  2. There's a girl you can talk to in the Dreamyard that regularly gives you one of the stupid monkeys, but since this is a randomlocke, it could be anything!
  3. HM slaves are exempt from the "first encounter only" clause, plus your randomization settings have it to where everyone can learn every HM so anything will do (unless you forgot to use my setup for this seed).
  4. I like that Thor gif.

dPFV8Be.gif

1. YOU'RE*
  2. There's a girl you can talk to in the Dreamyard that regularly gives you one of the stupid monkeys, but since this is a randomlocke, it could be anything!
  3. HM slaves are exempt from the "first encounter only" clause, plus your randomization settings have it to where everyone can learn every HM so anything will do (unless you forgot to use my setup for this seed).
  4. I like that Thor gif.

dPFV8Be.gif

HM Slaves are exempt? Well, then I suppose I will be most likely getting another Pokémon from either the Dreamyard and/or some previous route...good to know. And I'm glad you like the Thor gif...surprised the Dr. Strange one wasn't one you took either XD

Apparently with some information presented by Yui, I could've caught an HM Slave...so let's rectify that in this episode.

[spoiler=File 3 - ...It Gets Real Here]

With some new information, lets get ourselves some new Pokémon. First, let's go with that girl Yui mentioned.

N23BlIU.pngnCyXiFP.png

Yup, this is her! C'mon RNG!!!

rQkbPN8.pngiq89V0w.png

Loki-Facepalm.gif

RNG...really...we need to talk. Whatever, I'm not gonna be picky at this point. Give me it now...

m8qScy1.png

Wait...is she serious?!

48Xqoir.pngXyf12PW.png

SHE IS!!! Okay...not bad. Feng isn't too bad...still a Vileplume. Now, for the HM Slave! TO THE PREVIOUS ROUTE!!!

wehQjtR.pngblPZZWY.png

Chatot huh? Nooooot expecting that. Still, let's cat-

oV7UnWL.png

....it Hi-Jump Kicked to death...great. NEXT!!!

7HhCfuZ.png

13e.gif

ABSOL!? THE DISASTER POKÉMON?! NO NO NO NO!! NOT GOOD!!! Just get in the damn Ball!!! ....which it doesn't...though it popped out of nowhere...where's the disaster to follow? Anyway, let's go back and get more Balls.

sI9kYt2.png

Oh I can buy Great Balls now? Awesome! Now with more Balls, lets get back to the grind!!

xVPQuoU.png

Hang on a sec...I didn't notice this before! Well, Moly cut this real quick!

2zYB72a.pngR9jd7GK.png

Oh more berries...lame. Alright, continuing my search.

ATqJvmY.png

OH MY GOD!!!! RNGSUS IS GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE!!!

IKH54lh.png4i3cx26.png

e44.gif

CHARMELEON MY BABY!!! Caught him and naming him Qinglong (I know he isn't azure like the other dragon, but I DON'T CARE!!!) ...but now...now I don't know what to do...I...I need council...I'll be right back.

[Gets up and heads to Yui's office]

BGM

intermission.jpg

(Walks into Yui's office)

"Yui...we've come to a huge question/dilemma. I caught this on the previous route when looking for my HM Slave..." (Shows image) "WHAT DO I DO?!"

"You caught it to be an HM Slave...it's an HM Slave."

BGM

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!! There has to be some other way!!!"

"Rules are rules."

"My precious Charmander...GONE TO WASTE!!!"

(Yui then promptly kicks me out of his office and into the rain)

"FORGIVE ME!! FORGIVE ME CHARMELEON!!!!"

giphy.gif

[Returns from the whole ordeal]

A-Alright. Qinglong is now...the HM Slave. It'll be getting rid of Hi-Jump Kick in order to gain Cut...

vGEm3ax.pngcSI79TJ.png0PScdEK.png

It's done...I'll be alright...i-it's okay. Let's...let's just go talk to Fennel and leave.

z8iX6Sh.png

Alright Fennel...what did you want to talk about?

fK4ic3Y.png0qBHB5d.pngzCxFOnD.png

Yeah. Not sure how that'll work with me playing this on my laptop and playing a ROM, but whatever floats your boat, girl.

m9MQuyG.png

Again...not sure that this'll help me: laptop and ROM... Oh and THANKS for locking me into a long dialogue where you explain all the benefits about all this crap. Really...I didn't need to know this.

qDSQH7S.png

Oh and I get this...? Okay cool. I'mma go now...

VMvenpX.png

Yeah, it is. Jeez...all I had to do was knock him over into the water and book it. ...let it go, Sonic. No point in getting upset. Just leave and get your next encounter.

2e0lt1d.png

Enter Route 3 and am greeted by a preschool. Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah...Imma just walk away. Cause that just screams trap. Laters...

rKI9tjK.png

WAIT!!! SINCE WHEN DID THEY LET PRESCHOOLERS BE TRAINERS?!

uvTkHNK.pngpvu3MPr.png

Oh my bad...twins. First Double Battle of the game though, so hopefully things go well.

se5GxNv.png0FHzQOT.png

The DynamicPunch/Razor Leaf combination. Breaking kid's dreams since now... With this taken care of...let's keep going.

FxDmXYG.pngGfUyHG6.png

Really Glasses-Boy? The grass is RIGHT THERE!!! I just want to catch my encounter!!

37Dyrit.png

But do we have to? I mean, I was forced to battle you in order to GET my Trio Badge. So, how about we just call this of-

7XIrJNg.pngKv25WiY.png

Guess not...and starting off strong immediately with Weezing...okay.

egmZTgj.png

giphy.gif

OV6hCh2.png

source.gif

Oh no...no...no...no...no!!!!

Oe7Qhg0.png

WHAITIRI TOO?! CHEREN WHAT THE ACTUAL funk?! DID SOMEONE KICK YOUR DOG?!

EpP9enB.png

Feng apparently finally able to finish what everyone else started...thank God for Water Pulse. It got up to Lv. 13 because of that Weezing battle...now we're facing his Jig-...

3tdeKCG.png

LIEPARD?! Did we actually kill his Jigglypuff? o.o Oh boy...

YSWQfSg.png

Feng is victorious...but at what cost?

h3nAmS5.png

Apparently they're chasing Plasma...but I don't care. I need to bury three Pokémon...

A moment of silence for my three lost comrades... (T-T)7

IIHIZSY.png8vuN4bB.png4TBmuT7.png

33n4iNS.png

Farewell my dear friends...may a chorus of Swablu sing thee to thy rest...

jFW3vlc.png

Route 3...the place where they died...what do you have to fill the void left by them?

mU5vvBI.png

....Lord Helix...

Bless-You-My-Child-Omanyte-On-The-Pokemo

IzpD0Hh.png

RDJ_Woah.gif

Lord Helix...and then a Lugia...wow.

BKLPi6r.png

Fate seems to only want me to have Feng and Qinglong...Lugia refused to be captured. Thus...Route 3 is now dead to me...

ZUzfiYH.pngg9VR6vD.png

I...what more can this run do to me? I'll find out next time...

1CCQjDy.png

Current Team

q2HzmCc.pngQe0B9Sn.png

kNWbOaZ.pngzeiaWbj.png

In Loving Memory

GE2qWiE.pngLbDf58C.pngIAzijkc.png

Baby_laugh.gif

Isn't the RNG lovely? Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your sudden loss, but at least you still have Feng. As long as the run isn't over, there is potential to turn it around :)

Yeah...Feng is still around, same with Qinglong...so hopefully things will turn around. If not...its back to the drawing board.

[spoiler=File 4 - Oops...]

On the last File...I lost a good chunk of my team, buried them, and lost the encounter of Route 3...now I'm running to find Plasma to save a child's Pokémon. Yay me...

Q3SXLQp.png

Me trying to run away from my problems...obviously down is not an option. Aight fine...

fa4K9dF.png

Oh good...they went into a deep, dank cave...I'm gonna just get that PokéBall over in the grass over there first. Also find out what else I missed after the Lugia incident.

uH19PBw.png

...That's a Breeder...sheet.

hqdefault.jpg

LVrKZ6T.png

And that's more money! Gotta run back to buy Balls...cause I remembered that cave...is a new encounter!

KUYxYhB.png

You-Dont-Say.jpg

Process of elimination dude...I figured that out WITHOUT immediately following them.

iUyW0mm.png

Talk to the ones you murdered the episode before...THEN ask me that again.

KHTwgU9.png

Oh...no immediate encounter. Fiiiiiine...I'll fight the knights first...THEN get my encounter.

e3713Rl.pngqUk6s67.png

Oh cool...they got that Munna from earlier. Good for them...Feng, try and kill this.

Z5KHawX.png

Good job Feng...good job.

A7OjUJx.png

YES I DO, DISEMBODIED VOICE!!!

MlIiJuH.png

Sweet Jesus...they're like cockroaches!!

huzt6Qo.png

Oh now we're Double Battling...why wasn't the first one a Double Battle though?

ek5o5IZ.pngryNoi6q.pnglxWnXzV.png

And I'm working with the murderer himself...great.

m8r8Es9.png

Leavanny is down...but Watchog used Shadow Force...so he dies next turn.

mBTZ9d7.png

And their both dead. Great...now leave me so I can get my Pokémon.

dSzD1s7.pngFaqd32C.png

Okay bye! ENCOUNTER!!!

Hsr1Q3j.png

Magnezone appears! A replacement Electric Type! Alright, alright!

hUVk0Jc.png

3e4.gif

It used Blizzard...Qinglong is an HM Slave...and apparently doesn't count as a Team Member. Thanks for this information NOW Yui. Welp, that's the end of this run here. I lost my walrus...my walking weed...my electric Sasquatch...my Mario mushroom...my badass HM Slave Charmeleon...killed two Legendaries...and worst of all...betrayed RNG after it presented me with Lord Helix's fossil.  I'm ending the episode now...File 5 will actually start a new run. Yay...

A new start...and now we got Yui here as a guest star here. Maybe things will go better, with him here. Fingers crossed.

Oh, adding a new rule: Legendaries: Unless you have a Master Ball - DO NOT ENGAGE!!!

For notes: My speaking will be Blue while Yui's is Red. Easy enough? Let's start.

[spoiler=File 5 - Chaos Reload]

And we're back once again...this time we have the Nuzlocke Guru, if you want to call him that, Yui joining us.

You flatter me.

Yeah...flattering you was my intention.../sarcasm. And for those in the thread: I'm skipping to the Pokémon Selection process. No need to get repeat images at the beginning.

1O5jPx7.png

The process begins anew. Are you ready, Yui?

Aye aye Captain!

...And that's as far as that meme is going. Let's go!

wfTLjkQ.png9CGKlIY.pngNfBMGh7.png

So we have an actual Grass starter, the evolution before Scoliopede, and a Budew...your thoughts?

Hmmm...Probably Whirlipede.

Whirlipede. And this is the final answer?

Yes.

Very well. Whirlipede it shall be.

F4DKSvi.pngWGkEk5O.png

And now comes the battle...oh boy, I can't wait for this...versus Bianca...

1pALuXM.png8Arb8wD.png

Let's take a quick peek at our Whirlipede...

j3xp2oq.pngbG6f7vF.png

Our boy has Intimidate as it's ability and Hi-Jump Kick, Ancient Power, Spit Up, and Thief for it's moves...woooooooow! This might've been a good choice, Yui.

I know what I'm doing.

....and that's what worries me.

gRahDgY.png

One Ancient Power and a Hi-Jump Kick and Treecko is down!! And now...for Cheren...

x7ysS5y.pngPO04K92.png

Ya know, out of all three...I think Cheren got the crappy end of the stick getting Budew...but then again, I dunno his moves.

It's gonna be a badass Sunflora!

....You realize Sunkern evolves into Sunflora...Budew goes to Roserade...

RDBLl7I.png

It knows Blizzard...oh boy.

Good thing we ain't weak to that sheet.

IKomcpD.pngP6zBl34.png

Whirlipede with the clutch save! RNG be praised!! Now we get our Apple Watch and get to the nicknaming of our insect!

2hmlkbo.png

Here we are! Nickname time! Now Yui, if you remember earlier, my Name Scheme Rule is that this dictates what the other Pokémon will be named! So, since you are the guest, any suggestions for our bug?

Ummmm...I think we don't need a naming scheme. Just pick what feels right.

I mean...yeah that's the easy way. Buuuuuuuuuut this gives it a bit of a challenge. But, once again, you are the guest...so I'll look the other way on this rule for this run. So, a name for this?

Pinwheel.

...Pinwheel? Hmm...it might work. It's kinda like naming a Rottweiler Fluffy...I dig it. Pinwheel it is!

VLVX165.png

Dang skippy!! Now, to get through the catching tutorial and to get our first encounter.

Udi050L.pngl2f8iNd.png

We get a Combusken in this route!

Fuckin' nice!!

c7P6VVT.png

Ugggggggh...

txkcEHy.gif

We're restarting...here we go again.

1O5jPx7.png

5jFddRm.pngD3IMXRS.pngKtcTAH3.png

I'm thinking Sceptile.

I was thinking the exact thing, my dude. Sceptile it is!!

1Mwb7T5.pngEoy28kt.png

And now...the battles!

ZXWZjAj.pngKlUjMCe.png

Let's find out what our boy has! Oh...it's gril...okay.

GRIL!!!

DMev02O.pnggSfdcuf.png

Interesting set...okay...let's kill Santa-Birb. Suggestions?

Lava Plume or Charge Beam, your call.

Since it's Flying...Charge Beam...

But it's also Ice-Type, which is why I suggested Lava Plume.

Right...so a 50/50 on moves there...test one this go round and test the other the next.

Sounds good.

Egu5zSm.pngGQYF1p2.png

Oh niiiiiiiice! And it knew Fire Fang...neato burrito.

beR8yU6.pnge8byQ7x.png

Christmas is cancelled this year, kids. On the grounds that Sonic is an jabroni.

No kill...like overkill. And now we just have to kill the snowman!!

jOGC38T.png

CGWq3y2.gif

EV3QJT9.pngJPBs3IW.png

Our girl is high-rolling now! Let's go kill a snowman!!!

DO YOU WANNA KILL A SNOWMAAAAAAAAAN!! WE CAN KILL IT IN ONE HIT!

BSKWjRJ.pngX6rKWvm.png

U73TF9A.pngVRG9LSS.png

Death...our girl just brings more death!! Now, let's get to Juniper and nickname our girl!

nMrZVKv.png2oyjY5G.png

(This is the point where Yui went to get some grub...but left me a name: Mary Jane from Marvel Comics. Thanks Yui! Now to get to where the encounter will happen and wait for Yui.)

Yo4b9Zf.png

(And he returns just as we get here!!)

Alright Yui! We're at our encounter with Mary Jane. Let's do this!!!

F3028YQ.png

I don't think we can Lava Plume that.

You are absolutely right. No Lava...none.

yZSjhMn.pnges5kf1N.png

Yui you smart son of a jabroni!!!

I thought we'd take to half health...didn't expect that!

GO BALLS!!!

Wow this thing's moveset is actual garbage...

AND IT WON'T STAY IN THE BALL!!!!

(At this point...all balls are gone...)

Welp...

Yeah...I know. MJ...kill the route...

1yr3OdX.png15sEAOa.png

ROUTE 1 IS DEAD AGAIN, PEOPLE!!! And it wasn't even a Mew this time >_> What did we miss out on?

xDS93Ow.png

Awww...missed a Riolu!!! And I like that one!!!

op0AaNN.png

Oh good...the return of Poké-PETA. Fantastic...more dialogue. Are we sure this isn't just Platinum re-skinned?

Yes. This game doesn't have the Pokémon...(Which point Discord kept cutting him out when he said this. Perhaps it was a secret Game Freak didn't want anyone to know, but whatever.)

This cutscene would be a lot more awkward if it were a Moemon hack. "I'd like to talk to you about slave labor!"

Thanks a lot Yui...that is now in my head...great.

No problem buddy! ^w^

Also, they march in an shitty formation. Like, some dude could immediately get him from the side like that.

Yui over here thinking in his CIV mindset. Okay Ghandi, slow your roll.

....Peace and culture!

DKxIxMZ.jpg

1mFkrgF.pngjez2gK5.png

Lileep, huh? Alright...let's kill this thing.

(At this point, it Minimized 2 times)

You aren't going to hit it again.

Ye of little faith.

(Mud Shot hit for the third time)

WHAT THE funk?!

(Now we get to the 2nd Route and get the Running Shoes from mom)

GskGXcJ.png

Can we discuss the fact that Gen. 5 mom is a complete cougar?

...and with the poorly...or perfectly timed screenshot, I'm gonna have to agree.

Dude that sheet is framed perfect.

(We now have Running Shoes and our encounter begins now!)

DC26m5L.pngZDlmC7D.png

Ooooooh!

Crawdaunt is neat. It's bad, but it's neat.

BzGJQuJ.png6fMcuoY.png

Seriously...it's always Route 1 that gives me problems. But still...we got something...

It's probably because you've encountered stuff with really low catch rates and only had regular PokéBalls to use on them as opposed to even a Great Ball. Plus, two runs isn't exactly a viable sample size.

Fair enough...fair enough. Now what do we call the girl?

ur mom

Is that a serious answer?

It is...

...I really hate you sometimes, Yui.

I mean unless you got a better idea.

...Shelly?

That's just boring enough to work!

MeLfBEc.png

That's it for this episode. Will Yui be back in File 6? Maybe...maybe not.

763e5a29f38556de99052faf37dadbe8.jpg

Current Team

yu29ugV.pngDx4Jzg8.png

lcMgFBy.pngCkROTMr.png

Not sure if I'm pushing these out too fast...or if I'm just good at some type of schedule...you be the judge.

[spoiler=File 6 - The Striaton Situation]

After some off-screen grinding, because...I've had these...these strange dreams. And these dreams...I-I'm standing there with Pokémon I've never seen before...ones I don't physically have. And from these dreams...I hear the anguish and bloodcurdling cries of these Pokémon. It...it haunts me.

Are these dreams a sign of what's to come? ...or where they signs of something that has already happened, like in a past life...? I don't know, but quite frankly...it has me scared.

Record Scratch

Might also possibly be the ice cream I ate waaaaaay late last night, so who knows! Anywho, here's a look at our two lovely ladies after the level grind.

TGdm64V.png0fTm92g.png

Yui suggested to make them Level 15 when I spoke to him. At this point, I'm doing what he says right now...I don't want it to end up like the last run... Oh and Shelly learned Ice Ball too ;D

Riw7IgO.png5Bnqf6e.png

Had to discipline some kids...and their Pokémon was Level 7...I don't regret anything.

YSIN2Ov.png84I6Se8.pngPNTdjNm.png

Kid, I thiiiiiiink you need glasses. That isn't a Lillipup...it is a giant scorpion centaur thing...Still Shelly dealt with it.

ohMKKRG.pngvZyjjh4.png

Of course my spoils from this route consist of these...I'll have to wait until I obtain Cut to get the other things.

QUxQJb2.png

I've prepared for this...MJ..Shelly...let's give this fool hell!!

LK4y5CE.pngRJr5DV0.png

She procured a Level 6 Ambipom...interesting...shame it has to die. MJ, if you please.

E6QAw4N.pngVywe6ZI.png

Thank you.

CT8kInD.pngTdYw3Xi.pngKVLG4QC.png

Once again, Christmas is cancelled. I suppose at this point my nickname could be either Krampus or the Grinch...OH WELL~

MkWTocG.png

Well we're here. Now, to the Pokémon Center and then to the Dreamyard. I have a freebie Pokémon I need to get after I fight the masses!

Y1jjowA.pngW5ZPke9.png

Dusclops at Level 8, huh? Neat. It obviously goes down, MJ wastes no time about that...and her second Pokémon is...

NYxlxgs.png

...little girl...how? But this doesn't pose much threat. Shelly, recite the Fire Pledge to this icecube, if you please.

X9d3ft1.pngNDNnRRu.png

93181359.jpg

Normally when I do that...things of Ice just die. Either way, Shelly did her job. One kid out of the way...

t2wKLEb.pngcGWjvoK.png

AND HOW ARE THESE KIDS JUST CATCHING LEGENDARIES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM?! Cause it looks like they have freakin' normal PokéBalls!!! >_>

V4s6fra.png

Either I or my Pokémon now going to be given the title "Legend Killer" sooner or later...especially if these kids keep throwing Legendaries out. Next Pokémon?

c0hDz4L.pngsUeq3WE.png

Bayleef with Download...oh...my bad...a DEAD Bayleef with Download. NEXT!

oeN7G9O.png

Magnezone...Magnezone...M-Magnezone...

hUVk0Jc.png?2

YOU SON OF A jabroni!!!!

-BGM-

YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!! IN MERE MOMENTS...ALL YOU'LL BE FEELING...IS OBLIVION!!!!

MARY JANE!!! ROAR OF TIME!!!!

fwlNtnO.pngz3RnN14.png

1485308526617.gif

.....whoa...I-I'm sorry...I-I don't know where that came from. *Ahem*...well, he's dealt with, let's get that Pokémon.

A2xg8wH.pngV8McnVP.png

14829160.gif

A Wingull? ....I won't look a gift Mudsdale in the mouth...just give it to me.

tGyYVI2.pngx917vMm.png

Another girl? Yeesh...I feel like I'm starting a freakin' harem now...good thing this isn't a Moemon hack... Anyway, since Yui set the Naming Scheme rule on the shelf for me in this run, I suppose I'll just throw something out there. I've decided to name our new flappy bird after someone who actually happens to love Pelipper: Yui. Now let's look at Yui's stats!

zXWC0GY.pngZIGYMLm.png

Timid...Flame Body...Rock Smash, Volt Switch, and Wing Attack...actually...Yui ain't looking bad at all! Except it's level...we're gonna need to grind that up.

Y4E0mRJ.png

Hey! I found a Rare Bone! That's gonna be some free cash! Now, with a quick sell of that...we better get to Cheren. I must unlock the Gym.

iM92ip8.pngIGNRR4C.pngXcAMebu.png

Froslass, huh? Nice find. Yui did a number on it and with a Volt Switch, Shelly came in and finished the job. Next is Abomasnow.

4mN28xQ.png39Z4l3i.png

Another 1-2 Punch with Yui and MJ against this snowman...so this is going good. Now the Gym is unlocked, so that means we can go now!

cZ8kzeC.png

Gym Puzzle Time... *Insert Professor Layton Music Here*

S5OGGAO.png

The Gym's appetizer course...went down easily. Yui had a bit of trouble, but that's only cause this Trapinch had Electro Ball. Still, Shelly was able to help out Yui no problem.

56T7l4e.pngejEt5kC.png

Our second course consisted of a Raticate and a Cascoon. Not too hard either. Really utilizing the hell outta Yui's Volt Switch move, cause it's hell of a lot useful than just manually switching. Needless to say, I'm just killin' everything...trying to make it to my dessert round. Eyes on the prize!!

8T8OWfe.png

Ahhhh new opponent this time. Looks like things will get interesting now...

yw8bN72.pngW707pDq.png

A Sealeo? Interesting...

d4EKHsq.png

Yui is proving to be a valuable member of the team with this Volt Switch. Alright, what's the next Pokémon?

zh0cjlk.png

Noooooot a Water-Type, Cress. Still, it'll have to die.

DPYt7Yx.pngQCHndGO.png

Excellent...excellent. Now my badge, please.

cKNrM1c.pngDc6X8xv.png

Ahhh the spoils of war...oh wait...I just remembered...I can't go immediately to the Center cause of Fennel...crap. But either way, we all know what that thirsty girl is wanting and we'll get her the dumb Dream Mist when we can. And since we have Cut, we now have the opportunity to find us an HM Slave (who isn't part of the team). All that and more, on the next episode!

DGj62Zx.png

Current Team

6dr69fd.pngJxRs7Qi.pngNw1iwte.png

Another File in the books...things get quite interesting now.

[spoiler=File 7 - The Harem Grows]

As we left off last just getting Cut, we returned to our previous route to obtain our HM Slave...our lucky candidate:

Aujr4OE.pngcIl7ZNP.png

Sad to see such a movelist being completely wrecked...either way HM Slave will be our newest addition as nothing but an HM pack mule! Now to teach it Cut and continue!

Also...a note to notice is that HM Slave is...our first male on our team. Odd that he happens to be our literal Bidoof in a sense while the ladies have all the action.

5SLljFW.pngpbXENkq.png

Alright, with the tree outta the way, le-

VAP8CzQ.png

Jesus H. Christ...are you stalking me or something? Do I need a restraining order from you or something? Fine...you can tagalong...but keep quiet.

PC3IU73.png

Huh...this...seems sorta familiar. Must be one of those deja vu moments or something...

S12Rhok.pngU2V4B2j.png

O-Oh crap...that moment I seemed to miss me being apparently thrust into a battle. Easily enough, this is a fish versus our seagull...Yui, if you could do the honors of a Volt Switch?

bQYLQv4.png

Atta girl!

wSiE3hw.pngy6MTaRt.png

A little bit more harder to negotiate in terms of Volt Switch...and we had a very close call with Yui against this foe...however...

XhaigWG.png

Didn't prove to be too much of a problem.

4MozpbE.png

UMMMMM!!! Are we not going to address that this man just Houdini'd himself out of nowhere!?

...wait...

I have that feeling again...

1kKK6Fl.pngXOkwziW.png

...I'm sure of it...I've seen this before. I mentioned the words..."Teach me" around here...but...that was in a dream. Right?

1DtdmjV.png5eF4102.png

Yeah...maybe it was just the effects of Musharna. Maybe that's why I'm feeling this way...a-anyway, they left some mist behind us. You might wanna get that. Anyway, let's get to our encounter...let's search around this area here...

8ZqzV6m.pngr61PZL8.png

A Beautifly, huh? Not bad. Guess it could be better...may have to check what we missed after we catch, name, and check out the stats of our newest girl.

J56lQgX.pngora6SAG.pngxvUc23s.png

Ladies, gentlemen, and bovines...I present to you, Rukia the Beautifly. ...it has Anger Point... @@Reptilious ...I think I found Bonzi's friend and/or pet...XD Alright, better heal real quick and we'll return to find what we missed.

zzL21YO.pngEMFaBo9.png93JDO5Q.png

IiOKwj6.pngbrfZoVw.png3dwUePT.png

rVHSdk1.pngCe1U2w5.png

5df.gif

The one I'm really upset with is namely Blaziken...maaaaaaaaan T-T I could've had TWO Hoenn starters with me on team then!!

Well, let's talk to Fennel real quick and get back and grind up Yui and Rukia up to 15 at least. Oh...by the way, here were my spoils in the Dreamyard in the realm of items:

MnuEb66.pngJIKGetA.png7LfImgQ.png

NXDaEyk.png

Could've been better, but not bad all things considered.

zWuCodm.png

...yeah the fact that she didn't come up to me to talk leads me to believe this is gonna be a loooooooong explanation...great.

wHtIo6b.pngYrkSqtF.png

More items that I probably won't use. Thanks though...they say its the thought that counts...

juNnRlY.png

...this machine though...something about it... eh, anyway, let's go.

6vK13fz.png

Just remembered there was a tree to Cut on Route 2...so let's do this and see what we find.

TtjHyDs.pngD7Sr5mc.png

A Luxury Ball? Now that's an awesome find! Anyway, let's cut to commercial break and when we come back, the grinding will be done!

n-GAME-OF-THRONES-AD-HOUSES-large570.jpg

Alright grinding is done...though while I was doing this, Route 2 gave me a rustling grass and revealed this:

fBqkbGI.png

...sometimes the universe can be cruel...oh well...it was a scary fight, however. It knew Magma Storm...

Si7BbI7.png

Oh cool! More PokéBalls! Thanks random guy in a building I just walked into!

N00K7j5.png

Yeah...you have no idea dude. It's called emotional attachment and if they die...they start taking a piece of your heart. ...and I have no idea where that came from either. I'm starting to scare myself...

WhYVMey.pngUXW4SDO.png

A...preschool...? Again...deja vu... Excuse me ma'am...but...have I been here before? No...? Alright...

ashYxdQ.png

Oh cool! The Pokémon Day Care! ...wonder if they'll give me a free egg...

iAPH7pk.png

I'm here for the free Pokémon, old lady and I'm not taking no for an answer! Now hand it over!!

uVNyt7C.png

...curses...foiled again. Anyway, let's get going. Its a new route...meaning new friends!!

UJZXa76.png

Oh...a couple of kids apparently pretending to be trolls and me battling them is the Troll Toll...neat. You kids are going to be punted over the fence.

nVQuhYj.png

Give 'em hell, Yui...Shelly!! Needless to say, they do. Two kids successfully punted.

JOEnks5.png

Wait...this place...

tumblr_otuqnaYzDn1w4t58uo1_500.gif

I'm not dreaming...if I continue...Cheren will be coming behind me to battle. Why...do I know this?

px4HIZV.png

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

K0NzR93.pngYjYlpP1.png

Guess we're battling. Not like I'm having a freakout or anything Glasses-Boy...I mean Cheren...guess the sooner I beat him, the sooner I can collect myself.

G31vhxi.pngGeZ7Yu2.png

DO YOU WANNA KILL A SNOWMAN??? WE JUST BURNT A SNOWMAN!!! xD

ENxXfn9.pngZuotgeG.png

Did he have a Clefairy in Striaton?? I don't even know anymore... It's gone...and it knew Freeze Shock...which is a move I don't even know...still Yui toughed it out!

7BYfUa8.png

You guys just won't give me a second to collect my thoughts, will ya? Cheren ran off after them...but I'm getting my encounter and that item up there first.

rRDqdT3.png57Qsjz3.png

Well this is a strange meeting...however, due to the Legendary Clause: No Master Ball...no catch. Will not count as my encounter.

AutUU8u.png

THIS however...

xE64UQ2.gif

dp2yvz2.pngQgZiOOO.png4nw5oqW.png

Our newest girl to add to the harem team: Scorpina!! I'm gonna have to grind the Skorupi up to where the others are...but again, that can be off-screen. Next time, we'll continue on-ward!!

DGj62Zx.png

Current Team (and HM Slave)

LcTndfS.pngyPAq7Gh.pngZIEuLnd.png

hiH1glF.pngDIh33rH.pngVnf9TbR.png

What happens now? Who knows...

[spoiler=File 8 - Progression]

vZgfLXd.png

Alright...a new day...and we have to follow Cheren. And maybe I might actually get some closure on why I'm having these deja vu moments. Let's go...

wrJxlOK.pngxQ1bn1K.png

Oh shiny! Cheren can wait...I want shiny! ...meh...alright let's go now.

vlnCrSe.png

Wait...its...this is the place from my dreams. The place that...

hUVk0Jc.png?2

N-Ngh...it was here...

RiUwGkm.png

Y-Yeah...right. Focus Sonic!! You need to battle these Poké-Peta knights and save that girl's Pokémon. Worry about that later... Thanks for bringing me back to the here and now, Cheren.

AKi2Zkn.pngVMEKqL5.png

If the Pokémon is still alive and breathing, then yeah it's being used to its full potential. So let's skip the preamble and just get to me kicking that shiny metal-plated ass of yours!

fpMsvqT.pngriKqaj0.png

Eelektross...huh, alright. Well this shouldn't be to-

jvuy7i3.png

Oh...Metronome...ohhhhh boy...

GzAX0Cv.png

Scorpina is victorious however! Man...that fish was a tough cookie...

coqagvN.png

When you have...what...right on your side? I feel you have a grammar problem here or just missing a word. Either way, hand over the Poké-

TVPfIC9.png

Disembodied voice...oh boy...

0QJHqSG.png

You're telling me. You people are like flipping cockroaches...I said that before...haven't I?

NXvc9Jm.pngTKrXWAX.png

Fighting alongside Cheren...better not slow me down there, point-Dexter.

Zi80TNw.png

...I...don't know what just happened. I look away for half a second and I miss all the action. Yikes...

hkC9gSA.pngn0G545g.png0IwyY9n.png

A joint effort that ended with Shelly's Slam attack. These guys are like...lame.

RjEA4d6.png

Alright. I'm returning to that Preschool/Daycare building cause it's almost like a Pokémon Center. Then I'm coming back...I need a new friend.

xjIPAEQ.png

...have you guys been waiting here this entire time? Yeesh. You got the Pokémon, ya didn't need to wait for me to say thanks.

b6j0QqZ.pngw8sPHQ8.png

...I retract my statement. I totally appreciate that you waited. I love free stuff! XD Anyway...healed up now and let's return to that cave...

d0uUaxE.png

Huh...there's more in here...besides the opening of the cave...

where-am-i-gif.gif

D3RRKKh.png

Oh HELLO!!! That'll come in handy! Now...what about my new Pokémon encounter?

1QccrTn.png

tumblr_ncr5ykUP9t1sl79pyo2_400.gif?quali

Well then...this is interesting. Wasn't expecting this in a place like this...and it's male. Awwww...there went my moment to name it "Bayonetta" T-T Anyway, while I'm trying to catch this bad boy, enjoy some good ol' spooky music!

BGM

xWKAQow.pngbjBDGyT.png

EXCELLENT!!! Now to name our spooky boy!

tZsi9NQ.pngU4Ak6J2.pngRfg0Wif.png

Saved it and found something else that can still work, so our boy Marionette!! And take a look at them stats!! Downside...the only damaging move that Marionette knows is Hydro Pump. Nothing grinding won't fix. However, I feel it's time for us to press onward.

ZGHStmw.png

Time for the next part of my journey...a new road is open. And with it...my next challenge.

Y12AbdL.png

I'm finding a lot more of these berries around here...oh and don't think I don't see you there, Cheren. Get outta here!

bVawro6.png

now_what_finding_nemo.gif

9o5OkiA.png

What about it? Oh...please tell me it's weed. Please tell me it's weed...

imgPL09.png

Double the EXP then. If that happens, I can only try and catch one of them. So yeah...not too helpful for me, point-Dexter. Whatever. Thanks for the information.

6aEScZg.png

Lady...you were facing the other direction. No person can literally spin around that way unless you're either two things:

1. An owl
  2. Possessed like in the Exorcist

And you look like neither...but whatever...

Geg6b.gif

e91q3xi.pngYVibpOT.png

Oh cool, better Stantler. Alright...Scorpina...please eliminate this.

zdCLK62.png

Venison is on the menu tonight everyone!!

4tcObIE.png

And another damn berry. Sheesh...can we have more than just berries be on the ground? Maybe a fossil or two?

d8uQoTb.png

...hey at least it isn't a berry. I'm fine with this...just gotta gauge who I'd want to have hold that.

ZbQvfoD.pngtFMhcTM.png

A Pidgeot at Level 12? I'm curious HOW...but either way...let's get to the killing!

i5mTc7P.pngNeQp5en.png

A bird down...and a sea snail/slug/whatever to go...alright!

Cwarwvf.png

Nice try kid...but these Pokémon aren't on the same level as everyone else.

i9q9DwY.png

sheet...I wasn't aware that there was gonna be a quiz in this game!! Okay...let's say: Home!

DfahQR6.pngYBE5Eyj.png8PeJXlo.png

Uhhhhh...why is there no "Both" option? Jeez...alright. Uhhhhhhhh...Option A! ...sorta why I was wanting to do one of these.

3LcsciQ.pngE7G7hwT.png

...okay? What was the purpose of that?! ...crazy woman...

0KLDmDc.png

We made it guys. The city of the 2nd Gym. Can't believe we made it!! And no has...NO! Stop right there...we ain't saying anything like that. That'll jinx it...just keep moving!

4MqF8HH.png

...perhaps we should about face right now...nah. They'll probably make it where this is the ONLY way to go.

tumblr_p4w5b0ynZU1ql4n3ko2_500.gif?w=605

FIIIIIIIIIINE....I'll do it...

7quFErZ.png

....are you...are you flirting with me, Cheren? Dude...I don't roll that way. ...sheet...I just realized the real Yui will try to ship this. Damnit it all...

hAw8MFb.png

Help...I'm being kidnapped!

yQ2OZvb.png

You-Dont-Say.jpg

Dude...it's right there. Besides, Juniper already did this already. ...did you honestly forget that?

plIQdUw.pngNfOGhYD.png

More berries...

tumblr_inline_ozgk5allsU1rts5jc_400.gif

MQZG8Yq.pngW7BudA0.png

giphy.gif

Something tells me she probably won't...but thanks for the warning anyways...

Eh4wVIw.png

Quite astute that you could figure that out, Sherlock. <_< ...Yeah it is.

KrqYnGf.pnglFZGk5o.png

Wait seriously? Oh okay! ...well Sceptile isn't on the list buuuuut...

D3IMXRS.png

That says pretty much it's in Tepig's slot...so Tepig is the answer!

oysESKz.png

If by Tepig you mean Sceptile, then yes.

KnYBb2M.pngHMN4E1A.pngqw76gPv.png

giphy.gif

When you said you were going to help...I thought you were handing me a Pokémon...not an item. Work on your communication skills next time...jeez.

Qr2qo8O.pngg0THe0U.png

Ya hear that? Scorpina is friendly towards me! Now that's awesome!

lN4Xhv7.pngw0IGeP0.png

Negative on that, Ghost Rider.

Well, at this moment, since we just got to Nacrene City...we'll continue next time. No for sure closure on why I had those deja vu moments and those dreams yet, but I'm sure the answers will be revealed in time. Maybe now with us past that one area...maybe now I'll actually sleep nicely without those strange dreams.

Xx7tvMM.png

Current Team (and HM Slave)

lkzlhSt.pngHqxHCh5.pnggkSOKFI.png

qPhwAho.pngv714ntX.png3PxBoUj.png

In the Friends Box

m9900Km.png

ULlM6di.jpg

Ask and you shall receive.

Anyways, you should probably box the HM slave instead of Marionette. When the HM slave isn't in use, it's just a party slot being wasted, which you could use instead to have Marionette get some grinding done. That way you have more options when actually battling.

ULlM6di.jpg

Ask and you shall receive.

Anyways, you should probably box the HM slave instead of Marionette. When the HM slave isn't in use, it's just a party slot being wasted, which you could use instead to have Marionette get some grinding done. That way you have more options when actually battling.

...gdi Yui...though I can't be upset with you...I literally set myself up when I said it. Props for the immediate response on the meme.

And I thought about that, and it'll probably be something I choose to do when I do off-screen grinding for Marionette. But for that moment, I didn't think about it...just wanted to stop there cause of the relief I felt just getting to Nacrene XD

We doin' it boys!

[spoiler=File 9 - Nacrene Puzzles]

Before we begin our adventure's next step, allow me to show off a bit of work done by our own Yui...who did exactly what I said he would:

ULlM6di.jpg

All I can say is...Yui...

giphy.gif

Alright! Let's continue! I've done some off-screen grinding for Marionette and boxed HM Slave until we need him. Marionette is now Level 15, downside is...still only knows Hydro Pump as a damaging move. Nevertheless, I believe we're about ready to take on the Nacrene City Gym. Also, we're going to be naming the team from now on: the Harem. Without further ado...let's find that gym!

RkL7xVt.png

Nope...that's a cafe. Not a Gym...

Mw1aHyb.png

And these are just warehouses...okay.

Ab0PG5a.png

...guess I found it. Awesome. Let's go in and find out what awaits for us!

VbAlfNW.png

-Scream Noise Here-

240598-pirates-of-the-caribbean-the-curs

DON'T DO THAT!!! Seriously N! Are you TRYING to kill me?! Sheesh...what do you want?

KogqNVm.png

To understand the Pokémon and the world we live in? Uh, sure I suppose. First things first, gotta figure out about those deja vu moments...but yeah to answer that question of yours N: Yes.

VrLZst8.pngrqcVOcd.png

...Oh please don't tell me this means what I think it does...

iLN69iY.pngN1wW2HO.png

Oh goodie...okay...let's see how things go so far.

3OQxxnW.png

It knew Fusion Bolt. It hit Marionette, but luckily it ate the hit well enough to allow Rukia to Sky Drop it. It did hurt Rukia though... What's next?

aVsKeoJ.png6Feo02a.png

Vulpix huh? Let's give Yui a bit of spotlight here.

L4bBNbd.png

Oh goodie...Rough Skin. That's gonna make hitting this thing a problem.

47uXTXG.png8v2KyXe.png

Yui did the bulk of the work, but decided to use Volt Switch in order to keep her alive. Scorpina finishes it off with a quick Psychic. What's his third Pokémon?

qBJ7CRl.pngXEIDMMe.png

Electric spider...oh...okay. Okay, Scorpina you got this!

NQZuBIV.png

Wait...your spider is faster than my scorpion? ...that can't be right...

vpZsZ4w.png

Either way: 3 Psychics, 1 Dual Chop, and 1 Quick Attack later...the spider is dead.

p91rUBG.png

Uh-huh...you trying to go a philosophy degree or something? Cause that was deep.

jh3Z7yA.png

....are you having a complex right now? If so, may I direct you to this?

No lie...that's all I could hear throughout this whole conversation.

dIDBIJc.pngRCVapXJ.png

Excuse me? No sir...the word I think that you're trying to think of is: Friendship. Friendship is the power you seek. ...and you aren't even listening to me anymore, are you?

baf.gif

Welp, I've done errored if he's monologuing...

TqRaOGl.png

...he just left. Okay, bye. I guess I'll go heal my Pokémon now. ...jerk.

usfEb4u.png

Alright. Let's try this one more time!

5Ky0Bwb.png

Uh, sir? Your obvious text box is in the way of me seeing this fascinating skeleton you happen to be talking about. Can you move please?

lNp8t58.pngmP39WSs.png

Wait...museum?! I thought this was a gym! That sign outside lied to me!! DAMN YOU SIGN!!!

0kOIID8.png

Yeah...more specifically a Dragonite. I'm not an idiot, dude.

zxJeyk1.png1k0yib0.png

Sir...that's not how fossils work. One doesn't just have an accident and become a fossil. One accident, a fossil does not make. Yessh...and you're the assistant director here? Smdh...

QL6dvR6.png

0Y5Mo9C.gif

So intriguing... *yawn*

mTYQHbr.png

Yeah bullshit. That looks WAAAAAAAY too animated to be just something ordinary. You really don't know how to do your job, do you?

5wkoa2L.png

Oh the museum is a front for the gym? That's...actually pretty smart. Alright, you get a pass on me for that. BUT only that!

DYGRUy3.png

...oh you poor man. I feel bad for what I'm gonna do then...trust me dude...she's going to be absolutely livid when I kick her ass then. Meaning yoooooooou probably aren't gonna get any...like ever.

goY5nca.png

Tch...man I wish I had one right now. Cause we can get free Pokémon here! Oh well...we should get to the gym itself.

h0IMxoE.pngv0byDCO.pngvhLhn4x.png

Y2kTBhH.png

Man, these people are so nice! Just giving me stuff to freshen up with. Thanks my man.

bYokBwU.png

yeahrightsure.gif

Truth be told...it would literally take an act of RNGsus to bestow upon them any Normal types. But, hey...we'll see.

xzI0GLV.pngjGUNbPm.png3iec4EU.png

DONOpoL.png

Wait...I have to pull some book searching? Jeez. And ask people if I don't know? ...that sounds suspicious...almost like you WANT me to talk to people to battle people. Nice try my dude.

mvQnNY3.png

Wait...you came to me. I-I didn't need your help. OLD GUY YOU LIED TO ME!!!

xtO1CFr.pngUpR0bOY.png

Wait...he has a Normal Type?! RNG, Y U DO DIS?!

hLISRb2.png

Had Yui switched to the front to take him down as much as she could, but in the end, a quick Volt Switch and Shelly using her Poison Fang the rest of the way proved to crush this kid's dreams. Now, time to figure out that puzzle for this Gym...the guy said the book was..."Nice to Meet You, Pokémon". Alright...

wfWsFZY.png

Let's trrrrrrrry this one first!

vpzJA1O.png2MSxkDz.png

BINGO!!! Let's read this, shall we?

8ABSt1c.pngNdBVRF6.pngXUDubtG.png

A fairy tale? About a kid meeting a Pokémon for the first time in his life? Are we suuuuuure this isn't just real life and he's just not growing up where there are Pokémon abound? Smh...

aHidIPz.png

Hmmmm? What is this?

eJ6EQQt.pngAOnFZ8u.pngNOu8zas.png

Kzv6did.gif

po7eSJD.png1ywmW24.pngydMBCzn.png

...huh...this isn't what I was expecting. Why ask me the question if I don't get to answer? Odd...but whatever.

2b2mTNd.png

Guess I found the book-keeper of the second book. Fantastic...lemme guess, I can't get that book unless I prove myself, right?

Z9iw5Ta.png

Uh no...it was a Furret...but looking at this Nacrene City Gym walkthrough, it was supposed to be a Patrat.

vklwKWa.pngjAZWfCM.pngBDyBAFo.png

giphy.gif

Can't I just answer here??

IwBrTxv.png

Oh hey look...it's the Pokémon I JUST said a few seconds ago! Eh...whatever. Let's read.

V8eDmEx.pnghhpjcUm.pnguUv56ce.png

ayLKgMU.png8Ea6ib3.pngzsAk6yk.png

Sooooooomething tells me it's the person up there at the top of the screen...fantastique.

AMsckI3.png

Excuse me, ma'am? Can I use the book you were just reading?

nADOFC8.pngVwJbNGr.png

...that is why I asked. Jeez, open those things you call ears.

8D0l9aj.pngTan7yh0.png

tumblr_ngvqz1gZ5S1r437dyo1_500.gif

xFma1BY.pngKXGqeEd.png

giphy.gif

Really? There's no point in it...just give me the damn book!!! T-T

azP6Yvd.pngdlSyzK5.png

Alright, Surskit is the opponent. Let's kill the spider!!

SiNaVvn.png

...People actually use that sheet? Sort of a waste of a turn if you ask me. Volt Switch Yui, if you don't mind!

A8X1Liu.pnghUSItKf.png

You got this, MJ!

bnqoWSp.pngxvTsyw2.png

Atta girl! This is why you're best girl!

wTrCq23.png

After all that work, damn straight!!

a3knnPu.pngyH2zk1l.pngLVTNm3r.png

bMI8kqS.pngZiz9JDS.png58HNYaH.png

mu2sPBI.pngPozX63q.pngQgukYrO.png

...why is it near the front?! Whoever this Lenora is...she is just doing this to toy with me.

G2dd9b1.png

Yawns-ville...can we just get to the point where I care right now? Man this library stuff sucks.

jZ1ertU.pngiQCNVsZ.pngTMeUYjC.png

etV2May.pngLB60w67.pngCNVfSiy.png

0FkKzG2.png

...that's not a question. That's more of a dance number, but whatever. Apparently I went looking and accidentally found the last one before being thrust into a battle without being able to get the dialogue...okay...once again, don't give me a choice if it's gonna force me to battle. Sheesh...

IakIW66.pngvP54jY1.png

She has a Carracosta...wasn't expecting that at all.

HlIBZOE.png

Tag team power by Yui and Shelly. What's next?

AqlC16b.png

Oh you poor, poor Pokémon...that's gonna burn good. I'll heal Shelly first and then burn the hell outta that cherry! Which...happened to eat that Fire Pledge and it did next to nothing. MJ...help me out here...

1mP4TtF.pngXQqZDW7.png

Still not dead?!

200.gif

djDLSNd.png

Now it is...good...

ac974TA.pngh4F9TLi.png

Oh sheet...I forgot this girl had 3 Pokémon.

l2mES9j.png0k1nGHA.png

What the hell are your Pokémon made of?!?!

Y3svcgj.png

The nightmare is over though...excellent. I foresee a visit for free Poké-Healthcare in our future...

fJY9cii.png5UCEwlk.png

Damn well better be...

kTqRBse.pngtpQCcRd.pngijMhfyK.png

Xukpm6M.png

Yeah...bout damn time...

CMeJpNN.pngY25USo5.png

Oh no...

Sorry, not sorry xD No it isn't a bomb apparently...

WOtR34d.png

EX-FUCKIN'-SCUSE ME?! Who the hell is this woman, Batgirl?! Either way, I think we'll end on a cliffhanger here and do our fated battle with Lenora next time. Why? Too much sheet was done here...and I'm cutting it off there. Until next time!

i7jLMop.png

The Harem

Ia9nUz2.pngIx9o1bj.png8AaJcZJ.png

0udloPb.pnggHc2Q2n.pngzrPkKQb.png

gHc2Q2n.png

80rERwX.png

U5lhU0s.png

Since you were so curious about why those fire moves did nothing. Forgetting your own pokemon's ability smfh

Actually...yeah I did forget that Shelly has Drizzle. It's quite forgettable...so in short she has something that is helpful against those weak against Fire, but an ability that weakens said attack. Poor Shelly T-T

Actually...yeah I did forget that Shelly has Drizzle. It's quite forgettable...so in short she has something that is helpful against those weak against Fire, but an ability that weakens said attack. Poor Shelly T-T

yeah but it'll make her water moves fuckin scary

Archived