The Chaos Files: A Nuzlocke Blog

Super Chaos Sonic

What else to say...

[spoiler=File 10 - The Badge, the Skull, and the Grave]

AaMPKjG.png

I've put it off for now...it's time to do it. DESCEND!!!

cxGEzE2.png

All that build up for a small room? Eh I guess it's alright then. Could be 10x better, imo.

5bIJGKb.png9GuJFmB.pngzXffEys.png

Oh so you're the wife of that stiff back there? He is so lucky to have you...though he'll hate me for beating you and you most likely getting pissed...so lose/lose there.

sGQLRzG.pngJpsK06j.png

Cue the music...LET'S DO THIS!!!

0kO6bJm.pngLhr3EmE.pngiA53r8E.png

BGM

Alright...that is scary. It is also most definitely NOT a Normal Type. Contrary, it is a Dragon Type. And I don't face THAT Gym until we get seven badges! Anyway...

C2beoGA.png

Luckily for me, Shelly knows Ice Ball so this went down EASY. So, what's next?

ccb3Byb.png

Wormadam? So not a Normal Type. Awesome...downside, I still have Shelly's Drizzle out, which Yui pointed out to me is the reason I couldn't kill those Grass Types as easily as I should've. Either way, at this point, it depends what type of Wormadam it is.

8n4JoNa.png

Grass/Bug...iirc... [Goes to check] ...yup. Grass/Bug. Okay Shelly, you know the drill.

x4v4oag.png

...I forgot Ice Ball was still in effect. And it did HELLA damage! Screw Fire Pledge at this moment...DO THAT!!!

mTl6jLv.pngySnFBF7.png

eLO16.gif

Shelly my girl...you are amazing!

nvQx9dw.pngaEbH6y1.png

We took out Slam for this. Why???

Memes%20everywhere-329x250.jpg

If you want someone to blame...blame Yui for suggesting XD Jk jk.

fRhmAQv.pngfaDMkEa.pngKL5h4s4.png

fsVOcIC.pngEGgKJKY.png

WOOOOOOHOOO!!! That's two badges down! The team just keeps moving on strong!!

CrKEeJM.pngKOEg4sj.png

And we get Psychic...errr...Retaliate...whatever. Awesome! Mission Accomplished guys!

Km4h8j6.png

Wow! News of the loss must travel fast if he already knows, Lenora.

8j5AjgL.pngXy23bXL.png

Oh...wait. Why? Plasma is Poké-PETA...what use do they have for literal bones? Unless they belong to Marowak, I doubt they'll need much of any of that...hell, doubt anything here is useful.

GxTBsBI.pngF7OzEjS.png

Seriously? This seems more like a Gym Leader problem and less like a 24 year old guy's...I got what I came for. ...yet again, I'm here alone. Damnit...

ChxwM1G.png

*Glances to the right* Well the animated stone there is still there...so that's good. What are the odds that the dumb stone is what people would want to steal? Hahaha, right? Anyway, what do we have down here?

yhBvxY9.png

Sheeeeeee's about to whip somebody's assssssss...

Go on Lenora...show 'em how it's done!!!

NqhqgLL.pngJnwOdJX.png

knj0Uy6.jpg

Seriously...it's a freakin' skeleton! Whhhhhy do you need it???

zyOq6rH.pngMDjqXq3.png

...this whole Plasma illusionist/magician thing...I really wanna learn how to do that...oh right, the skull is missing now.

MCEOgMC.png

I have to go to the Pokémon Center...so see ya.

h9fQeCQ.png

...seriously? You're stopping me from healing?? Whyyyyyyyy?

ITLPDUZ.png

Who the hell is this pretty boy??

mg1yg3y.png34SFVVO.pngGhRFhPM.png

CAg0POh.png

1509958350_shocked-spit-out-drink.gif

NANI?! They just appear outta no where now? Wait...Castelia is my next...stop. So you're the...ohhhhh...

L0svH0R.pngZ93jixS.png

...oh good...as if things couldn't get much worse. You both are like a bad rash I can't get away from...sheesh.

Pv2g3UR.png

I don't even know. They live in the same town as me...I honestly have no clue who they are.

kcIX0EY.png

hhn.gif

dIbUbNV.png

Wait we're pulling a Mystery Inc. thing and splitting up...and I'm stuck with pretty boy? ...on second thought, it's better than staying here with the goon squad. Alright fine.

4efuAvh.png

Typecast Shonen Protagonist and aspiring Pokémon Master, Sonic's the name. Nice to meet ya.

dbPyurK.png

Oh happy day!! I finally got the Machine! That'll come in handy!!

YC58NxF.png

Our first Dowsing find...not a Fossil yet or anything, but it's something.

pgDG8uh.pngBmSaTVJ.png

That's a pair of glasses and another Gem...meh, could be worse. Anyway, let's get out of this portion of this and actually get to Pinwheel Forest. Cause that's another opportunity to catch!!

8wTOZbI.pngEWGiXo2.png

I figured as much...instead of waiting for me, just go already, Mr. Gym Leader. Sheesh...

Jo6eIMa.pngjfLca0V.png

Jeez! It's getting to the point where you can't talk to anyone without being forced into a battle!

S6n1PC8.png

It's one dead bug though...and apparently, she'll be able to heal the Pokémon if need be. That's always good!

26uRQH2.png

Huh...this is an odd forest. Not anything like Viridian or anything other forest I've seen. Eh, whatever.

QRMOwtP.pngn93nFaC.pngFsopMGn.png

Lemme guess, I'm going on this straight path while you traverse the forest!

eIJUTMF.png

Um, why? While I'm sure that my skills are capable of doing this, why aren't YOU going through the forest? Cause this seems like a oversight on your part...

PlZHeoa.png

...why do I get the path with BOOKU amounts of trainers on it? All this for a dragon skull fossil...

h4pbfSt.png83RwM1Y.png

i-have-some-concerns-18765201.png

Firstly...why does one of these little girls have a freaking hydra? Secondly...well actually that's it.

NKOosF7.png

Still, they were defeated easily. Now to run back and heal!

DA2HMeu.png

Excuse me, sir and or madam! But you realize I can see you down there, correct?

PJLe2l3.png

Believe me, I really didn't want to come after you guys. I really didn't...I was actually just wrangled into this. Buuuuut I do like the feeling of defeating evil. So, call it taking care of an itch I have. So, are we gonna sit around all day...

source.gif

fkpgMRi.png5Dky6dH.png

Thaaaaaaat is a Voltorb...I think I have someone just for you.

5QrIPWL.pngYuYmHJI.png

Two Hydro Pumps later...good work, Marionette!

ZiA257f.png

...oh good, it's one of those "Guess which one has it" scenarios...fantabulous...

8kTeWIk.png

Anyway, let's get that encounter before anything else!!

gUUadhI.png

Female Meowth, huh? Not too fond of a fourth Pokémon I technically have to evolve (sorry Yui, Scorpina, and Marionette), but hey...a Pokémon is a Pokémon.

0S36YLD.png9u6UoNP.png

Another member for the Harem...meet Carla everyone! Our first Pokémon who resides in the Friend's Box until she's needed. The ability is good if I wanna get out of a battle and the moves aren't too bad. So that's good. Let's go back and see what we missed!

CkMnUFJ.pngFZ5tE43.pngAO2EY9Q.png

XP7WLdg.pngUZCxhKP.png

That Houndoom tho...

VEVAxnn.png

Yeah...not you. Could you move?

WgrcqbL.pngv2JtQWn.png

Or just battle me then...jeez. Yui, Volt Switch....

yR0UGw1.png

....and switch right into MJ for the kill. Nice work ladies.

De5BuPe.pngTWCMZVt.pngTk6Fj2u.png

And Yui learns Seismic Toss...yup, you're moving up in the world!

4wJOTCy.png

GOD DAMNIT!!!

KjrcIrt.png

I actually almost ran past him...yet again...necks like freakin' owls...

57d7wj9.pngNZEApd1.png

giphy.gif

WHY DOES THIS KID HAVE THE DISASTER POKÉMON?! AND WHAT DISASTER IS FORETELLING THIS TIME?!

WROinGu.png

...oh that's what...MOTHERF-...DAMN YOU BOUNCE!!!

38BVe05.png

GODDAMN!! And you got another one? I'M GONNA MURDER THAT ONE TOO!!!

haPD0wN.png

END IT!!!

fzJzfgu.png

GREAT!! NOW I HAVE TO BURY MARIONETTE!!! THANKS A LOT!!!

13m4qGk.png

A moment of silence, please. (T-T)7

Let a chorus of Swablu sing thee to thy eternal rest, Marionette.

DI8R8MB.png

WELP Carla...looks like you're joining the team a lot earlier than expected!! Jeez...I'm...I'm just saddened right now. We're gonna have to cut it here. Come back next time...

158fbV1.png

The Harem

Cv1FQ3R.pngg5M1E5i.png0kgMxqk.png

dmlOtGt.pngW6aGWoB.pngn7I0hJ5.png

In Loving Memory

13m4qGk.png

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww poor ghost...

Also something I tell everyone. Usually you want to give every Pokemon in a Nuzlocke a held item even if it just helps a bit. Like, those Wise Glasses iirc boost special attacks slightly.

Or even something like giving Mary Jane Charcoal (just an example) to boost the one random fire move.

Basically every little bit helps.

If all else fails status healing berries can save a life.

Aww poor ghost...

rip the possibility of evolving him for a Banette...T-T

Also something I tell everyone. Usually you want to give every Pokemon in a Nuzlocke a held item even if it just helps a bit. Like, those Wise Glasses iirc boost special attacks slightly.

Or even something like giving Mary Jane Charcoal (just an example) to boost the one random fire move.

Basically every little bit helps.

If all else fails status healing berries can save a life.

Yeah I've been thinking about that. Been just trying to figure out what to give which one...plus I now own the Quick Claw, so this also might turn the tide.

If I'm being completely honest, you need to do more grinding. A lot more.

Now that I have the 3rd Gym Badge, which will allow Pokémon up to 30 to obey, I most likely will.

Seems Pinwheel Forest may be my only grinding spot at the moment though, but it's gonna have to do, since I still have to do that mission for Lenora.

Poll for something in here is added as well...

[spoiler=File 11 - Keep on Truckin!!]

We did some off-screen grinding to get Carla up to the general area that everyone was at. However, Scorpina and Yui are still 18 and 19 in Level. I felt like grinding them on-screen, as it would sort of help along with the process rather than just doing everything off-screen. Also...

mDzJS0T.png

The RNG blessed me with this item laying on the ground. At present, Scorpina is holding it, as it'll be helping her Dual Chop. Now, with some items given to Pokémon and items bought from the shop, let's continue onward!

4SAvPRX.png

A Poison Barb, huh? Well, could've been a little better...but whatever man.

OR4YUay.png

AH!!! Where the hell did you come from?! Wait...were you that bush? ...why have you been sitting there this entire time? It's no wonder why Plasma was able to escape...smh.

rRCJS5z.pngOblC66q.png

First Trainer battle of this File...we got this.

AXVdaVx.png

She's got it going on. Then again, literally all this Tauros was doing was Simple Beam and it fired off one Fire Blast, which Scorpina dodged. It was just a bad Pokémon altogether...

bQXxcSH.png

Another? C'mon!! Did I end up in a Ninja Village or something?? Village Hidden in the Shrubbery...

ETQthJE.gif

C'mon...you all thought it the moment I said it. I did you the favor...

7ExF1JI.pngAIq1JFw.png

Cryogonal huh? MJ!!! You're up!!!

NRSaZv0.png

Oh, should mention...Charcoal is being held by MJ herself. Makes her Lava Plume attack even more dangerous.

TwzVmT9.png

...so what are the odds that the shrub up there is another Ranger?

N6L0HAM.png

Huh. Guess that's the ONE normal shrub out of the entire forest. Well then, what's the spoil in that trunk?

9tkZwpK.png

aa0.png

kLoBqjo.pngjZaiOpJ.pngkjFPC7Q.png

Alright! The skull has to be with you! FORK IT OVER!!!

WCorkNx.pngWPF52Wh.png

2EIE.gif

A FLIPPIN' DARKRAI!!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHO DID YOU PAWN THIS OFF FROM?! ...whatever, it doesn't matter. MJ and a Roar of Time will end it.

O3QOjSf.png

giphy.gif

sXt8pFu.png

Serves you right...next time don't front on me with this Legendary BS. Now hand me th-

dvtpNRc.png

...I'm about five seconds from doing this to you...

tumblr_mvyj69kVop1rj2phto1_500.gif

Luckily for you...I'm showing restraint.

6nqj3TH.png

Oh look...another shrub. Who wants to say it's a Ranger?? ...thank RNG it wasn't.

oDZ7mk2.png

Oh that'll come in handy later! Awesome.

uk1UI2U.png

Of flippin' course...CAUSE WHY NOT?!

rwUxb8m.pngJMhHhZT.png

Alright. Let's take out Ali over here...

SsNcsDM.png

There we go. And that's a knock-out!

x6M0SRP.png

Eh that could've been useful if it was something else, but whatever.

yfhbBe5.png

p4kb9.jpg

...seriously. If it isn't you, I'll flip out.

ADm4i8l.pnguzrjFkg.png

Hey...this Grunt has 3 Pokémon! Maybe that means he's the one!!! Oh I sure hope so! Let's kill the monkey!!

pzszFfq.png

A Solarbeam and Quick Attack later...alright. What's next?

bdGixy4.png

Grotle, eh? Easily fixable. MJ, showtime!!

Gnxzeam.png

Another bites za dusto...

M6zraPT.png

Volbeat? ...welp, it's gonna burn.

CrvVDdZ.pngczAN020.png

Hot and crispy bug...

giphy.gif

cfs0qiW.png9avZeVe.png

VICTORY!!! MISSION CLEARED!!

And it only took the murdering of all the Plasma Pokémon to get this quest filled.

VCAWJKI.png

Well that sucks for y-

RrOo0HW.png

giphy.gif

Sir! I was in the middle of talking/making fun of this man...please, wait your turn!

n87t10l.pngxks9d5J.png

...um hello! I'm still here!!

cbWlPsu.pngPlPpnZ5.png

Are you two just blatantly ignoring me?

Xo9Y3Xw.png0q8agDF.png

Yeah well, if you try this sheet again, I will be forced to meddle again. So don't think this is the last time we've seen each other.

MPfIC1v.png

...and where the hell have you been, Burgh?

3J34koC.png

And Lenora too? Man, this just isn't your lucky day, my guy. And the way Lenora looks right now...she'll be beating your ass with a switch...I guarantee that.

mUeVnzt.png

...I'm gonna call you Grumpy. Anyway, Grumpy does some exposition talk about how they'll liberate the Pokémon and how the Gym Leaders need to watch their backs, so to speak...and then...

JuuyOps.png

I mean...if you actually did something to stop them, then maybe they wouldn't be?

FXVAFzE.png

Yeah I am. I wanna hurry up and put this back so I can finish that quest, Lenora. I got things to do!

xdevD2f.png

Quest is now 100% complete! Woop! And our reward...

tsEcXPW.png

Hmm...well if I come across something needing a Moon Stone, it's gonna be able to be evolved.

lFs3iGB.png

Good...more mail. I can sell this...

t853QwI.png

...are you kidding me? I just wanna get to that Center and sell some stuff and heal!!!!!!!!!

ye8G2HE.png2OX9Ux1.png

And something tells me we found out where that Plasma guy got that Darkrai.

l8nBUPJ.png

...it used Lunar Dance. Well okay then...

tFZ4wpZ.png0445Zff.pngd29AlAv.png

4WaPJPR.png

And the Lass' team is down. Serves them right...

Wm0fJp2.png

GODDAMNIT!!!

7pEKLTH.pngyxDaI5o.png

...you came to the wrong neighborhood...

XUYRkYs.pngIdI7UD4.png

Not even sorry. Now, back to the city.

WbyKARo.png

25...are you serious? You can only give me 25?! Jeez people...come on! Sold the mail, for cheap unfortunately...let's get back on the road.

PhbYld8.png

Oh hey what's up old man?

eqxSgaM.png

Oh really? Is it any of mine?

FORbHsb.png

....okay, good talk then.

2eC5u2G.png

Oh WOW!!! Look at that view! Looks amazing!

FFxXLv4.png

Skyarrow Bridge, huh? Sounds awesome! LET'S GO!!!

O15Kbk1.png

*huff huff* A-Almost...almost there!

o4GLo4u.png

*more heavy panting* T-T-There's...there's the end!! N-Nearly there!

3uwDUJE.png

M-MADE IT! *collapses*

FydaJc2.png

Alright! Castelia City! Made it! The place where Burgh and my 3rd Gym Badge reside. We're gonna kick his pretty boy face in!!

n3gTmGl.png

um...excuse me ma'am. But you happen to be in my way.

fTtHgyE.png4SJrv2j.png

Geonet? Fairly certain that's another thing not gonna be able to do with the fact that I'm emulating. So let's say Yes. Nice try Game Freak. You won't pull me into unnecessary dialogue this t-

74pNFXG.pngCwyrkNu.png

[One useless explanation later, I decide to explore]

pyo0M78.png

Let's go this way!

ztO0Hoq.png

None...I don't to evolve any...cause I don't have them. Hmm...might actually make a Poll about this portion here to find out what stone to get.

cYHMaYa.pngoxQx3pU.png

QMPRHW9.gif

What else do we have?

ILLhlRL.png

A cruise ship? Oh man, I'm gonna have to climb aboard that later. But I just got here...must resist the temptation.

3Y6xIfj.png

Alright, let's check this one.

mrNCj1Y.png

Another ship? Awesome! Mental note for that one too!

LnxuOc7.png

You've got me, old man. I have no idea...was actually hoping you knew.

YrQ2KVn.png

BOAT CENTRAL!!! This city is boat central!!!

BzV3ItM.png

Last path before going into the heart of the city!!!

dvJqQyj.png

2t2t1z.jpg

Another boat...eh still, it's pretty interesting.

ouBIdCC.png

So...many...people!!! This is like...commuter traffic on foot or something. It's scary....

vo3CKts.png

Oh lookie what I found. Time to talk to the head honcho about all this Platinum dialogue BS!!!

ETmXLd9.png

WHICH ONE OF Y'ALL IS THE ONE I GOTTA KICK IN THE BALLS FOR THE PLATINUM DIALOGUE TRAP?!?!

LmBUMwh.png

tumblr_o9hy1qoeoo1ql6i9zo1_500.gif

C3LVNev.png6xrKFBJ.png

Oh we aren't done with this conversation yet!!

6c76b8f961ee81a5b19d07d551487da8.jpg

Well that felt good...now let's see what else we can do around here!

S3yAsUi.png

This man gave me "Rest"...but in actuality...it's Brave Bird. Me likey!!

ypGICgT.png

OH SWEET!! ICE CREAM!!!

eQGEC0O.pngWBaYb7G.png

YEEEEEEEEES!!!

ALnVVjN.png

tumblr_lte7l1xQ241r0ojhto1_500.gif

....why do you hate me?

3Q5Mp0S.png

Nothing about this screams shady...nothing at all.... /sarcasm.

JuE6oyv.png

zgYWp.gif

I DIDN'T DO IT!!! DON'T HURT ME!!!

x9ot7zF.png

Oh...he gave me Spark...er...Flash. Awesome, thanks.

Eh, this city sucks. I guess I'll go challenge the Gym next File. I feel this is already too long. But yeah, I'll make a Poll with this to find out what you guys thing: What stone should I get from that guy talking about the Elemental Monkey evolutions? Until then...SEE YA!

yYDK41q.png

The Harem

HZoyX5R.pngGZI5W11.pngl6MlRzF.png

we05V33.pngQHQiO6e.pngGYPWbUu.png

The Friend's Box

HM Slave...but who cares?

Due to the Poll, I'm giving that specifically a bit more time before I take what stone (if it even is a stone) that is requested. That said, enjoy...

[spoiler=File 12 - New Objectives and the Exposition Dump]

Today on the Chaos Files, we'll be going to take on Burgh...but first, I wanted to do a few things first. Namely, find a fishing rod, go back and find some items with the Dowsing Machine, and just see what else we missed...plus check to see if I actually need to face Burgh to get to the next Route and my next Pokémon encounter!!

MISSION 1 - FISHING ROD

...an utter failure. Why you may ask? Weeeeeeeelp....

APPARENTLY...you only get a Super Rod, from what I looked up, ANNNNNNND you only get that POST GAME!!!!! And how do you get it?? You go home...and apparently a certain Interpol officer that Yui has been dealing with appears. Yeah, that's right: you get the Super Rod from Looker!!!!

avd.gif

So that mission is a failure. So next mission:

MISSION 2 - DOWSING MACHINE FINDS

G9GZ1H9.png

This was available for me in Striaton City. Apparently this was the only one I could physically get without the need for Surf. And I'm positive I don't see the guy to sell these things to until MUCH later. Whatever though. It wasn't too bad.

MISSION 3 - WHAT ELSE WE MISSED

tan1NpF.pngFbwtt51.pngH33Pbon.png

These were finds that I happened to miss. Oddly enough, the Name Rater is the least one out of these three that I was really happy about finding. I mean, no need for him anyway. However...there was something else I found!

Now for those who are lost about what I'm about to say: there was an event in the Black and White games known as the Relocator/Zorua and Zoroark Event. With this you were able to PokéTransfer a Celebi and even the event Entei, Suicune, and Raikou in order unlock a free Zoroark and Zorua (Celebi for Zorua and the Legendary Beasts for Zoroark). And I happened to find this person...so I wanted to at least attempt.

4KGmz5h.pngUqtqwTM.pngmQbc9ln.png

HYJrXAK.png

giphy.gif

Now to save, restart like he requested!

[One check later]

It was as I feared: it needed DS Wireless Connection. Eh, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Either way, it isn't too bad. Now, let's see if I actually need to beat Burgh before I get to the next route.

ZRYj7NB.png

giphy.gif

Survey says I don't. New Pokémon...here I come!

NJ7YiHx.pngfk0eiUz.png

giphy.gif

ELECTRIC POKÉMON!!!!!!! RNG BE PRAISED!!!!

mqmZEzh.png

EVEN MORE GREAT!!! WE HAVE OUR NEW GRIL!!! Let's nickname her and check those stats!

i0FHbiD.pngOVenEfn.png

Ladies and gentlemen! Meet Nora (named after a character of the same from RWBY). As you can see, our girl here is Bashful, has Steadfast and is running quite the moves. Sure we can fix the movelist eventually, but still, this is amazing.

So what did we happen to miss?

i2IcvLs.pngcmLCQMd.png

Maaaaaan...again with the Blaziken T-T Anyway, it's about time for us to get our 3rd Gym Badge by defeating Burgh!

E6dnCQQ.png

Wait...how the hell did you get here before me? Seriously, I thought I left you back in Nacrene...

bq9qTSK.png

As do most Gym Leaders...unless you happen to be Misty's sisters in Cerulean City from the anime...but I digress.

DobpfXM.pngsLdMeFM.pngRRhNTOx.png

fra3QKk.png

tumblr_mzz2dkQ5i81s9cu8mo1_500.gif

JwQ8X0I.png

Oh, Captain Pretty-Boy. Hi...

j8wPrwW.pngodoPgnt.png

You are correct sir. Glad you remembered my name...for it'll be the name of the one who will take the next badge.

XZKgFHc.png

Indeed I am. How bout we get st-

hUxf6Xk.png

What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

f9PT7S2.png

sm_captain-america.gif?1405604020

Naturally...this means my whole reason for being here has been pushed back due to Poké-PETA's agenda. Fantastic... What's more is I'm being forced to tagalong...I mean, you couldn't have recruited the guy who beat you a few moments ago? Then again, I AM more amazing than he is...so perhaps I'll look the other way for this.

DxitnrC.png

...sheet is that Bianca? I immediately regret everything now.

EffDZNx.pngN2adkNB.png

giphy.gif

My legit mood right now...sassy, sarcastic Willy Wonka. WHO CARES IF THEY TOOK BIANCA'S POKÉMON! Probably means she shouldn't be a trainer then.

sx2pQ2S.png

So the person I have to blame for this is you, huh? Thanks...A LOT.

9MxOwkE.pngi77nt87.png

...do I really have to?

TrpHrP5.png

UOrvyFu.gif

Seriously...can I go now?

amiM9Rq.png

...goddamnit...the knight left. GUESS WE'RE DOING THIS THEN!!

Txf09ql.gif?noredirect

x8o0fsl.png

In the direction of the Gym? Le shock...how the hell did I guess? >_>

6WLJgI7.png

Oh look...they're over there...NOT in front of the Gym. That's a little weird...but whatever.

OquF4U8.png

giphy.gif

I7bB9MW.png0YTOOso.png

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...let's just skip to the part where I kick your ass?

NTL1mu6.png

...the Castelia Gym Leader everyone!

9EQAeJ4.png91MDuqp.png

Beedrill, eh? Shouldn't be too hard to deal with.

DTSlSlS.png

Dead bug...NEXT!!!

IeVbnks.pngOJIVeCW.png

Swinub...interesting. It's dead now...

G7oNO0Q.png

Yeah...back the funk up. Lest you get rekt!!!

gD4pH3Y.png

And then Burgh, Iris, and Bianca...just went in...*Sigh* goddamnit...

zOHQdep.png

Oh coolio! There's a party!! Am I the guest of honor?

5xI2yWy.pngItkMWv7.pngmBJdiSP.png

Sounds about right though...

PY2oFYp.png

See, he even agreed!

cyhhlGp.png

I thiiiiiiiink that guy N mentioned it before...

bGZXSQq.png

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2

Seriously Iris! You can't just say that about dragons like that...c'mon...

bIELbEi.pnghpaj2oO.pngo1I9sL9.png

...is this the part where the baby-blobs come in? Shout out to you, @Kill Son Goku xD

TDHEc6Z.pngaUF6PNL.png

Uh-huh...interesting I guess...?

bgEyP59.pngiwmPJek.pngaqvOokK.png

giphy.gif

2KcFhpR.pngJ8LeAss.pngqO0KWGR.png

[At this moment, Sonic has fallen asleep...damn you exposition dumps!!!]

3x9MGfC.png

power-nap.gif?w=640

I'M AWAKE!!! I'm awake!!

yBYPiHh.png

...I really wanna know how they do that... Also she poses a good question. WHY?!?!? Anyway, now they leave and this means I can challenge the Gym...but after that info dump...I rather just st-

jTnOxx6.png

Hello...what is this?

zL4xX4p.png

...I've become a ninja now!!!

bLiZyMo.png

The Harem

Kr7wVFV.pngbufgMOb.pngFz0LBqd.png

3pRS4OD.pnge8EYxF5.pngbRLHMns.png

In the Friend's Box

pgJaiVj.png

...and HM Slave, but who cares.

• 3 weeks later...

After a bit...I finally got this finished!

[spoiler=File 13 - Gym Leader, Trainers, and So-Called Friends]

With whatever that exposition dump was out of the way, might as well go challenge Burgh and get on with the adventure!

kgNOG9q.png

Here we go!

gWiLlqq.png

I...I don't even wanna know why...

hH2tfvu.png

Apparently the pure yellow walls of honey (I really hope that's what this is) is able to let people walk through them...good to know, I guess?

0Bv0rpg.png

Clowns... Why'd it have to be clowns?

jH531tT.pngCqWAkLj.png

Sir that isn't a Bug type...a Forewarn Ekans...shouldn't be too hard to kill.

lhm7Gg7.png

Yui doin' some work on her opponents. She even got to Lv 20! Now what's next?

l6bNLUS.png

Well it's a good thing I swapped out for Scorpina then.

Tn1DbYP.png

Mistakes were made...it dodged Scorpina's Dual Chop...and used Heat Wave. Scorpina, gtfo...now.

ChqaIRA.pngwn6lpa6.png

Two Ice Balls later and the almost costly mistake was rectified...I'm gonna heal and come back.

9szSQed.png

Three buttons, eh? Let's go from left to right...

pC7g2kR.png

First switch was fine...the second...it was a spawner...great.

WeRUuUj.pnghaV2dCm.png

Aaaaaagain, not a Bug-type my dude. Either way, it's Lombre which is Water. Yui can use a Volt Switch on this...

Tl4bBGx.png

...Oh...OH!!!! Well I got Yui out of there before anything else could be done. Defeated the Lombre and his Sableye and went back to heal...man this Gym is becoming annoying.

xXfSonh.png

This gate opened first...let's check it out.

Fh8yBWd.png

Guess it did a door opening sequence...guess the other ones will do the same.

k0iV9xg.png

...me and my big mouth...

Rhf96l2.pngicrQX2r.png

Upside...one Pokémon AND it's Flying type! Yui, please...the Vorto Switchu!!

ts9Ga7D.png

Well...ya did half the work. Let's get MJ to finish the last half.

5W40h4y.pngTEHzFUE.png

tenor.gif

It knew Sky Uppercut...interesting...

3WGJcLV.png3d0diqY.png

Ded birb is ded...good work, ladies.

XlT5xck.png

Oh c'mon! I purposely avoided the flippin' button this time!! Can't you guys give me a break??

Bk3hqkL.pngt2kY2Bu.png

We got flame moth...oh goodie...and I wish Marionette was still around...that Hydro Pump would've been GREAT!

SGYuq8Y.pngR2abyLy.png

It knows Leaf Tornado...huh...neat. Dead anyways...what's next?

BHdj4Jm.png

Time for a bit of electrocution here...sorry lil buddy.

LH5FxOA.png

One Volt Switch and a Quick Attack later.

nMBkDvy.png

Puzzle complete...no where else to go...but up. My time has come!

BH3FpLm.png8trgbgY.png

giphy.gif

...the Bug-Types part of that sentence I mean. After all, out of the countless clowns you had roaming around here, only one had a Bug-Type. But who knows...anyway...

MzYA3P7.png

Couldn't said it better myself...CUE THE MUSIC!!

yFpe27b.pngbw9ZiTm.pnggJCiG2Y.png

BGM

Well I'll be damned! You actually have a Bug-Type with you! Color me impressed, Burgh.

KSYBUf6.png

It was still no match for our bird of prey. What else ya got?

mGhpMmd.png4Vq2jXw.pngCE6T3Ma.png

Actual gears...huh...neat. And it's a bit of a tanky set of gears...oh boy.

olY3CBq.png

Proved quite the adversary...but in the end...it fell before the Harem and I.

4Adk3GU.png

Last but not least...Bonsly...okay, we got this.

hbGMXEB.png

AND YUI WITH THE WIN!!!!

GKjmQre.pngviNmPON.pngplnk5ky.png

ofONH3C.pnglsv2JQq.png

Ahhhh...the sweet, sweet spoils of war. That's a total of three Gym Badges my dudes!

7bkZXOY.pngOBgXXdn.png

Guess we grinding even further to the range near 40 then. jabroniin!

yiaAG5I.png

Burgh also gave us Heat Wave (aka Supposed to be "Struggle Bug"). Anywho...let's get to the Pokémon Cen-

lW8xtGq.png

Who is calling me at this time of night??

MudIMWO.png

giphy.gif

...can you not take a hint, Bianca? Seriously...

X475Xoi.pngFOBUcTJ.png

Really? Can't you ask Cheren? C'mon...I could honestly care less. So n-...wait...Route 4...? sheet...that's on my way out. FIIIIIIIIINE!!!! >_>

rOsevMZ.png

Save the formalities...just get this over with already.

f9BX59o.pngSR8g1YS.png

Starting off with a Whimsicott. Alright...

rdqfcW7.png

Took a lot longer to kill cause she used about 2 Super Potions on her FIRST Pokémon. That's odd, even for an A.I., but whatever. Next?

MoCvdFa.png

...quite concerning...but let's swap out Yui for Rukia. Rukia needs to get up to the other's levels, even though she's Lv. 20.

Iy4UAG8.png

Sky Drop into a Quick Attack...I love it. Next?

TnsitmD.png

OH MAN! IS IT TIME TO CANCEL CHRISTMAS AGAIN?? MJ!! You're up!!

jSwcPpp.png

miss-j.gif

Santa-Birb knows...V-Create...oh my dear god... Kill it with fire...kill it with fire now!!!

QYDboFo.png

Go rest MJ...jeez I am so sorry putting you through that.

h7wzcNl.png

Horsea...okay...jeez, still on the fact of MJ almost...yikes.

h50uoNd.png

SHELLY!!! This is no time for a nap!!

WI7KMpq.png

Since Shelly wanted to apparently nap on the job, Scorpina got in and did work on this Rain Dish Horsea...

Lb9xJz9.pngS6AnqSX.pngjpgBbX7.png

Is it leaving me the hell alone?

vDwHx8T.pngcOYnqti.pngcpcFrrs.png

ck4erz9.pngknNTdIj.pngQgjKQ2g.png

Really hope not...rather not see you anymore, if at all. Oh wait!! I need to go back to Castelia!

G9QmcZG.png

We need to grab this before we leave. Time to see what the Poll I left has in store!

IULAEWq.png?1

....really? Not even a decisive choice? JEEEEEEZ!!! Fine...

giphy.gif

A coin between 'sear and 'pour will do it. Heads for 'sear and Tails for 'pour. Best two outta three! WHEEL OF FATE, PRESENT YOURSELF TO US!!!

vMsylA6.png

Surprisingly...two heads. Fire Stone it is!

iqfnOhU.png

Surprisingly, it is a Fire Stone. Anyway, now that this business is taken care of, time to venture out beyond the city!

k1UbIMv.png

Now we return to Rt. 4, the place we caught Nora the Ampharos. So no new catching unless it's a new Route another location entirely. That said...LET'S EXPLORE!!

ApYppUy.pngZGt0r9a.pngMeE5Z4y.png

aUoM6Oo.png

Currently, my spoils of my searching!

h33A4K8.png

...I seriously wonder about these freaking people. I mean...HOW CAN YOU JUST WHIP YOURSELF AROUND LIKE THAT SO QUICKLY?!

Cftq0Iq.pngAjqpdfz.png

Alright, I'll humor you for the time being...

0sTnE87.png

One Sky Drop later...next?

FQlS9l9.png

Bug Steel, eh? Good thing I swapped out to MJ. If you could please, my dear.

3O2tJjS.pngGgWFlcO.png

And that's how you successfully roast a bug. Last one?

soQNPh7.png

A little kitty? Awwwww...shame I have to kill it.

fqbnkiN.pnghiuCyOy.png1rzNUiC.png

Past him, I found these! Nice find...nice find. Unfortunately, it's as far as I can go. Backtrack, away!!

pZeBcpf.png

....oh goddamnit... Sigh...better just take the bullet and do it now and get it over with, Sonic. The more you wait...

xhDedS6.png

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Cheren...

psReRQJ.pngvGpauac.png

Lemme guess...you wanna battle.

TtvT6Ga.png

Who didn't see this coming?

Ev5T6xq.pngy2zmuMq.png

1509958350_shocked-spit-out-drink.gif

WHEN DID HE GET AN EMPOLEON?!

i2cyy5d.png

Doesn't matter. A one-two punch by Yui and MJ take care of the pesky Penguin. What else ya got?

VE8zhB7.png

A Milotic, huh? Well, lemme get rid of Sandstorm's effects with a little drizzle and see what we can do.

MckLavU.png

God I love Ice Ball. Thanks for the help, Shelly. C'mon Cheren, you gotta have something else!

NU50HRj.png

He brought out his starter snowman. Heh, and I just found out what else can be used against him. Shelly, babe, use a Poison Fang on him!

nY0PRpq.png

Wait...EXCUSE ME?! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU FASTER THAN SHELLY?! ...oh Cheren...you are dead meat right now.

K0YByN9.png

Two Sky Drops and a Quick Attack. YEAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!!!

n1oiJwO.png

And Ducklett down...serves you right Cheren. Now...I gotta go back and bury my lobster girl.

w9fVP4K.png1ylxrAa.pngge7h3R5.png

hWTchRt.png

You just figured that out? Aren't you supposed to be the intellectual? Jeez...oh and you mean Abomasnow, not Dewott.

Jf5bnSp.png

NOW WHAT?!

4EVgzz5.png

Oh. Hey Professor Juniper. What's up?

dcZNCXG.png

After I go back to Castelia City to bury Shelly, my Crawdaunt. Why?

Iw3kEYe.png

Oh okay. I'll head up that way after my business is taken care of. Laters.

BGM

Now...it comes to this...T-T

0qcRTl7.pngzo2OPTi.pnge7MlHuR.png

771rdIr.pngBZf4avm.png

Shelly my sweet...you were my second Pokémon on this journey. And to be the second Pokémon to fall, well I believe the RNG deities have some sort of sick sense of humor. Nevertheless, you will always be apart of the Harem. We won't forget about you...ever. You did wonderful, Shelly...now rest easy. Let a chorus of Swablu and Fletchling sing thee to thy rest. Good night, sweet girl.

gJX9L4L.pngmgDPO3T.png

Nora, seems like you've just joined the team. The slot you take is from a dear friend...I hope you can handle this responsibility.

I'll end this file here. We've been through a lot...and I believe it's time to just let the Harem grief for their friend. Especially MJ...

7kMqxKz.png

The Harem

6GU8YbA.pngxi6U3sB.pngp45lWzA.png

q5JAr3A.pngzjX4zE1.png7fgUUHn.png

The Box

HM Slave, but no one cares

The Grave

ayn5UWF.png

Shelly the Crawdaunt

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while...but here we are again.

[spoiler=File 14 - Anyone for More Desert?]

A bit of grinding off screen and everyone is up at Level 25...though while grinding...

aGCiKj5.pngx7CMuCh.pngXdeglBx.png

I could've gotten a Hitmolee...and he's my favorite Hitmon T-T And Beedrill...that one is too good!!! SAME WITH METAGROSS!! T-T

What's worse is this...

JnvaVJe.png

Shelly reincarnated T-T...she wanted to try again...it actually made me cry. But that's not the half of it...

While also in my grinding, when I was left with two Pokémon left, I found out THIS was in the city:

UZAaUx9.png

I feel...like an idiot. Didn't do me any good...so just went with the normal grind for the time being. Anyway, with all that old business out of the way, let's give a look at the Harem after the grind!!

hviGNKz.pngU2fhwct.pngPGM7ZM2.png

wPXmF2k.pngcADGEb4.pngdpxAM2v.png

As you can see, this grind has given some of our gals some new moves...as well as giving Yui the chance to evolve to new heights! And the Flame Body she did have is now replaced with Snow Warning. So that's something interesting.

OCZ1TYf.png

We continue onward...and I instantly walk right into another trainer. Went around her and then accidentally talked to her...gdi T-T Still, with two Psychics it was down. Now we press forward.

Sj6A3Xh.png

...yet again, these owl-like trainers and their damn heads.

SshfIR7.pngi01Ph5P.png

Dude has a Seedot huh? Imma kill it.

RTFTgLR.png

From this apparent Dig Master...we obtained Scald. ...yeah I don't see a problem with this either!

wiXWOB6.png

Ahhh, just the direction I was wanting to go! This has opportunity for more Pokémon and items! And if memory serves, I'll also be able to get a fossil handed to me! Excellent...

NQ56WoR.png

A resort you say? How can I possibly say no? I'll go back down after I go this way. Adventure awaiteth!!

2oO0LfK.png

I feel like I was lied to. This seems even WORSE than what I just left!!! T-T

NFeusUV.png

A King's Rock...neat. That requires me to trade, if I recall...so I guess that's alright. ...wait, it also increases by 10% the likelihood of an opponent flinching from a damaging move? Interesting...

BAZ9c8d.png

Oh good...the ninja rangers are here...

YSNLwdm.pngbRoEitq.png

Awww she already got a fossil...well that's sad. It has to die now...

xGhdzhS.png

...oh now that's just wrong. I beat one and another is just freaking waiting in the wings. Smdh...

Ys1ERJ9.png

...by the RNG deities...I dodged out of the way of the owl!! AWESOME!! So what's over here?

DPSof4v.png

...just this. Eh, great. 2nd Pokémon Ninja Ranger here we go...

VL3yLDV.pngMJuZTFB.png

Jaden huh? ...with that color scheme, aside from the hair, you should still be over at Duel Academy. Not playing with Pikachu.

8MVik7w.pngiVKGfhN.png

One down...and a Deino next...MJ, show it a real Dragon Type move...Roar of Time!

Pfva7Ng.pngObPVzQn.png

Now we're talking. Good work, ladies!

Oojn5fn.png

FINALLY!! This route's encounter!! Who's the new friend?

XokGC1G.png

anime-spit-take-gif-3.gif

I know I said I could get a fossil here...BUT THIS IS INSANE!!! I want it to join the group!! C'MON NEW FRIEND!!!

6y417Fd.pngEZcGjIA.png

ALRIGHT!!! We got an Armaldo boy...yes...a BOY!! Ladies and gentlemen, meet our newest friend: Protag! Flame Body as an Ability, with Pluck, Blizzard, Wood Hammer, and Last Resort...not bad, but could be better.

qZIS7L8.png

Ancient Ruins, eh? Now we're talking. I'll explore a bit more before returning here...

xJzI1RZ.pngS6IAhJe.png

Hmmm what's in here...? ...oh...just an exit. Okay, other location here we go!

DUXim9h.png

Upon leaving I am met with this! Reshiram finds me...unfortunately, due to the Legendary Clause I have put into motion: no Master Ball, no Legendary. Good-bye. Though now this shows that Rehsiram is in this Relic Castle.

ZjQxK2j.png9EGEnlW.png

Alright...let's do some exploring! And I have double checked with a few...Relic Castle is considered a new location. Meeeeeaaaaaning...NEW FRIEND!!

sU153tU.png

Seismitoad, eh? Water/Ground...interesting.

0r2sDaB.pngJNAVKdf.png

We got ourselves a new gril! I present to you, Tiana! Flower Gift as the Ability, with Healing Wish, Iron Defense, Bug Bite, and Spit Up. Truthfully, this moveset isn't the best. We can improve though...

0p1x7Rf.pngpHvKHIx.png

After our successful capture, we are now up against Dua and Pignite!

UU3IUm2.png

A combined effort between Scorpina and Yui and Pignite is down.

YKDJFBk.png

....no wonder she has a connection with this place like she said...she has a Legendary on her side. But MJ, if you please...Roar of Time the Dragon of Time. ...which didn't do much, didn't play that properly.

cBmCbow.png

Nevertheless, she won.

fwFfeqk.png

And bingo was his name! Just found our little freebie of a Pokémon!

j0QXYJL.png

We get the Cover Fossil boyos!! Now will we actually Tirtouga or will it be randomized? We'll have to make the trek back to Nacrene just to find out!

0TLrdMA.png

...there's too much...sand?

l_889f7580-4cf5-11e2-92f4-27cf79400009.j

Seriously...we're in a desert. This isn't anything...whatever. I'll just...I'll just leave...THROUGH THAT HOLE!!

NYz1NXL.png

Sonic does what he wants! Now...more explorations!! ...there wasn't much. Laaaaaaame!! Anyway, seems Desert Resort and Relic Castle has been explored for the moment (until I can get past the "Sand" guy there), so let's go down and then make the trek back to Nacrene City just to get this fossil!

h4jnrZ5.png

56d.gif

Welp...back to Nacrene it is then!

[ONE LONG TREK BACKWARDS LATER] [Man I need the damn bike...or Fly T-T]

XiwCiKh.png

oh-yes.gif

hHPQVXW.pngyB7dxth.pngmbaMRpC.png

Marowak, huh? That sounds awesome!

bd5Hbjr.png

Ladies and gentlemen! I present, Lavender, named after the specific Marowak gal from a certain region. It has Early Bird, Sky Drop, Slam, Double-Edge, and Agility...it's not bad. Still, this File has provided us with 3 new friends!

[ONE TREK BACK TOWARDS PLOT]

g51O2hY.png

...curse you and the owl neck you possess...

4laGHUU.png5Iuutqj.png

Kill it...now please. This is a waste of time for me right now.

ALHK49N.png

I finish and this is what I see...oh goodie. Welp, might as well...heeeeeeey guys.

KyCBKPv.png

Hey. Sorry it took me so long...I got lost on the road of life...

vwLa82D.png

...dude...again, I don't roll that way. No matter how much Yui wants it to.

VU6ynTF.pngzbLqFGQ.png

Annnnnnd that makes you think of us becaaaaaaaaause?

6SsumbT.png

Wait...this mean...MORE POKÉMON?!

GhugIVl.png

....this is not a Pokémon. These are Ultra Balls...which are good...but why?

DGHe9Qg.png

Oh...okay. Bye then.

7Tnomof.pngQbqvmyc.png

you-dont-say.gif

Seriously point-dexter...you aren't exactly the smartest around if you're figuring this out NOW!

bCOJ68t.png

There is no "we". I will do what I want to do...you can do what you want. Leave me alone, we're golden.

mWnoedj.png

...I walk into Nimbasa and IMMEDIATELY Poké-PETA is in my sights. I just wanna relax around the city!!!

NLaXGYF.png

Wait...this man runs the day-care? Hmmm...I save him, possibly get free stuff out of it. Shonen Mode, engage!!

L0daZfv.png

QwH7v7J1tBrq0.gif

o4KBaiE.png

You can try, but I've battle plenty in your order before...you are no different.

nxd768m.png1ab266S.png

Throh...very well then. Prepare yourself, fool.

C3YXDB8.png

Thank you Rukia...now what's next?

WPQGsJJ.pngFSPigPd.png

Shroomish eh? Well it's dead too. Thanks again, Rukia.

6H66Cnl.pngiltznlF.png

Taken back by my amazingness, I'm sure. Now...

tumblr_n4asspfTXE1ralzydo1_500.gif

PriuVEz.png

All in a days work, my good sir...

nyIkdgo.pngNh0MqsG.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3yJhZX7B3o

YES!!! I hoped for a Pokémon...but this is just as good!!! THANK YOU OH KIND NPC!!!

CRQpmp5.png

That sound...no it couldn't be...no...no...

Yd9Z3lX.png

OH MY GOD!!!

ff4.gif

YorbbxU.png

LEAVE ALREADY!!! SHEESH!!!

XawydI1.png

The Harem

NsO2LUf.pngHwihtga.pngiuCVULB.png

HIb58bd.pngSK6N6Po.pngLY7yyhd.png

Friend's Box

i4aa5Co.png4lORp7K.pngKMoKVQz.png

...and HM Slave, but no one cares.

Insert some new revelations here!

[spoiler=File 15 - Bianca's Drama, New Friends, and a King]

With now 3 Gym Badges under our belt, the time has come to continue the adventure right here in Nimbasa City! Time for the best part of anything when entering a new city: EXPLORATION!!!

ThvHP8K.png

Odd location for a Gym to be in...but can't say anything. I've seen weirder...

W66flTP.png

...ya see? This is why we explore! HM Slave will have to learn a new HM now. Thank you for the assistance.

i0EOsFs.pngWO6RXSQ.png

Other spoils of exploration!

szGjwO5.pngWgaJmNb.png

Bianca...I don't care if you just saw the Pokémon Musical...I'm not going anywhere with you!

ZtsrJoc.png

Help! This crazy chick is abducting me!!!

bpSpdeW.png

eVNrdel.gif

vesoLVX.png

...probably would be if you weren't here...but I digress >_>

UOY9yG3.png8a1XEPf.png

I'm perfectly fine...not sure about Bianca and really don't care. Either way, nice to meet you, sir. Wish it was a bit under better circumstances... Side eyes Bianca

sword-art-online-kirito.jpg

WMQ7945.png

>Reads "you two"

laughter.gif

Sir, you may need to adjust the moustache and glasses you have...cause she absolutely sucks as trainer. That said, thank you for recognizing my amazingness as a trainer.

0wJiWO9.png

Prop Case eh? Well thanks...doubt I'll do anything right now with this crap, but I'll stuff it in my bag anyway.

LAoK1k8.png

...oh...you're...forcing me to do this...

LividDeadlyFairyfly-small.gif

FIIIIIIIIINE! We'll go Mary Jane, best girl and starter!

eM2vo0w.png

Man most of these props SUUUUUUUUUCK. Either way, gotta do what I can with what I got.

AUsKZup.pngGg4MPVD.pngk9K35Sh.png

dGUp8pG.png

Cool...can I go now?

gNZsCpK.png

For the LOVE OF...Bianca...I hate it when you get me wrapped up in stupid side quests...

xKsOIc8.png

Wait...she just left? DOES THIS MEAN I'M FREE?!

Ydvz66T.png

HPWX.gif

OH GOODIE!!! MORE BIANCA PLOT!!! ...kill me now...

OmUzx6t.pngaNbdjow.pngtETcIj5.png

d5QtKrS.png

hallelujah.gif

YES! PLEASE TAKE HER HOME!!!

zEYZAWz.pngX4wFS5B.png

Nope, you're going home...nice knowing you. Sayonara...don't come back.

5o7RyYu.pngBLnjwDd.pngig2Y1Jc.png

That little outburst there deserves some old fashioned "Club Soda" action...

JYxcQOi.png

...uh...no. Whoever you are disembodied voice...let her go home.

iXFJxwB.pngiQsfDXR.pnggzWIIXA.png

....oh no. My one dream...possibly shot down by a Gym Leader. Please don't listen to her, sir! She's trying to spout nonsense into your mind!!!

RgD41gW.pngsHDAgwy.pngZ9S2dav.png

jvdliu9.pnggyWC8KB.png5prWz8I.png

zYPkuyU.png

WELP! Seems like this is going in one direction...damn you Plot Deities for giving me this one shot of happiness...just send her home T-T

AUd6BSg.pngIkMOr4l.png6HUHggv.png

juASz8c.png

giphy.gif

9AYbLfP.png

Taylor-Lautner-Pointing-Saying-No.gif?ss

Well, she didn't go home. So greeeeeeaaaaat. She's gonna continue to be a nuisance now...fantabulos... My next plan was to possibly go back to Striaton for that boulder and use Strength, but it occurs to me that I need Nimbasa's badge first. So...back to where we started.

XdjhTCu.png

Before we check out the Amusement Park...time to get the appropriate encounters from the route here and the route on the opposite end of the city...first stop: the left exit (Route 5).

csafYpu.pngIpnlOj5.png

Route 5 gave us a Scyther! A boy one at that! I'll be showing off both encounter's stats off after they're both caught...since they'll be in the PC.

ZOhKCth.png

Now...for the right exit (Route 16).

auwyL6F.png

Route 16 gave us a Shiftry! Another boy at that too!

GZfEmP4.pnga4gNTco.png

I present the new friends from Route 5 and 16 respectively! First, Rival!! He's got Super Luck as an ability with Take Down, Bounce, Imprison, and Mega Kick! As for the reason for the name...well we already have Protag the Armaldo...and a protagonist needs a rival to better himself.

Secondly, Villain! He's got Hustle as the ability, Triple Kick, Stored Power, Thunderbolt, and Aromatherapy! Since the Dex entry did happen to say Shiftry is the "Wicked Pokémon", only natural that he's named a villain to the protagonist and rival.

Anywho! Let's continue onward!

IPd03ZR.png

I believe this is the area towards the amusement park I've heard so much about. Let's go!

KIuUc9W.png

Hey...isn't that N? What's he doing in a place like this? YO N!!!!

bZVswGP.png

Actually...no I wasn't. I was looking for the amusement park. This is it, right?

uqWm3tx.png

Oh...well. That actually makes things a lot easier on my part. Man, out of all the people that try and hang out with me, you seem to be the most helpful...even though you've got your own hat...and have been standing in my way with your Pokémon, but that's besides the point.

mqdefault.jpg

GxRmUO2.png

Not surprising...but still, this place has been quite the blast so far. Haven't been to an amusement park in quite a while, so this was definitely a new change of pace for me!

ptLKg0r.pngPfqM48a.png

ImmenseArcticCottonmouth.gif

...excuse me? ...don't tell me that I'm being hit on by you too, N. DAMN YOU SHONEN PROTAGONIST POWERS!! I would've preferred it if you sent me a hot girl instead!! T-T ...but fine, I'll go...just cause I see if we can find Plasma...only that.

AAgiJ1h.png

No lie...I do love these games for their start of using the 3D world effects like this...but I digress.

Js8QCIf.png

anime-spit-take-gif-2.gif

WHAT?! THE KING?! What...why...how...WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THIS?! And a king? Aren't you like...18...20...? ...wait now that I say that, you could be a king at that age. But still!! I'm supposed to be stopping Plasma and whatnot! And then you just come out of nowhere and say this? ...oh wait...Ghetsis back then...mentioned the black dragon...that's Ze-oooooooohhhh...

XWOuu8G.gif

BEH9MlI.pngWv7ofpY.png

You realize that guy is off his rocker, right? Like EXTREMELY off his rocker. This whole Poké-PETA thing isn't good...and helping them out isn't the best either.

vIglVIh.pngUPW6BsB.png

For the moment...N...you know I'm gonna have to stop you, right?

3zvUmTH.png6w94JeG.png

Looks like we've made our choices then...N.

v8n9zRP.pngbWPkvgB.pngeDAZhCs.png

QLs6BYB.png

Fine by me...they'll lose sooner or later. PREPARE YOURSELF!!!

VpoQjss.pngNcsLLnx.png

BGM

Starting off with Tangela, I see. Fine by me...some Fire should deal with it.

I68K0zQ.png6cquMbq.png

One down...

gY16LBl.pngS7R87qX.png

Wynaut... I see. It only used Brine...which is weird. Two left.

V8tTs93.pngUCxHTxx.png

Electrode...which is worrisome. But Rukia showed her prowess...what now, N?

4SfeTjg.png3uJUCDJ.png

Lastly...Sandslash. And with a tag-team effort of Carla and Yui, N's final Pokémon falls.

g8MGGhN.png

Me? ...I'm Sonic...YCM's Typecast Shonen Protagonist and next to be...Pokémon Champ of Unova.

ht8voaS.png25ZSwhV.pngdeocOcM.png

RiBj2IF.pnghiLDFaj.png

There is no "try and stop me", N. I WILL stop you...you can bet on that fact.

QmPc4m9.png

The Harem

saw3MlS.pngSs9g5M1.pngjbASMSt.png

YowWSN5.pnghDtpdsq.pngTvGtjqR.png

Friend's Box

Protag the Armaldo

Tiana the Seismitoad

Lavender the Marowak

HM Slave

Newest Additions

GZfEmP4.pnga4gNTco.png

• 2 weeks later...

A new day, a new adventure...

[spoiler=File 16 - A Gym, A God, and the Bridge]

AIDv2p0.png

After learning quite the information from N, aka the only NPC that seemed awesome at this moment, it's time we take on the Gym. Me and the Harem are ready for this...

OzetaJT.pnglRO9yID.png

I only knew it was in an amusement park...they never said roller coaster. Either way, as per usual, he gives me a Fresh Water and explains everything about this little death trap of a Gym.

zQznOEv.png

...If I see an Electric Type, I'll keep that in mind.

4cdhRGh.png

First car I took literally took me next door...and it seems I'll have no choice but to pummel that girl's Pokémon.

wADf0h3.png

Uh...yeah. That's where I'm from. Does that really matter?

ABYpsoZ.png1QpURwp.png

Dugtrio eh? Not an Electric type...so cool. Scald here we co-

upOoUJJ.png

Oh...it used Baton Pass...welp, that sucks. It even has Dry Skin...what the hell?!

ljsBSwX.png

Nothing a well placed Charge Beam couldn't fix. Now bring back Dugtrio for me.

Khpwy0q.png

Two Scalds and it's outta here!

xAdHV2z.png

I'd rather you not...you happen to just be an inconvenience if anything....

Ns8JjtZ.pngwpOg4wf.png

Seriously? You happen to be a rich kid and you have a Carnivine? C'mon...if I was rich I'd get some better Pokémon! Well either way, it was dealt with. It was scary though...it had Bolt Strike.

7x7jSUg.pngFd0MToH.png

GIF-confused-how-WTF-What-the-hell-GIF.g

Why would you be putting trainers in the cars...? I mean, I have to fix the tracks already...isn't that enough?

y55MzFv.png9y8yrFx.png

Pfffft...Rolan? What kind of name is that!

6WYEQq0.pngJHjcnIE.png

Rolan's Pokémon are donezo...a shame really. Oh well.

Ywx6Iaq.png

...calling it now, there's a trainer in here.

2IyioHs.png

tumblr_inline_nl8j609qMi1rrrkde.gif

Man I'm good...

slaJ7qz.png8OhK8hR.png

Man...so far zero Electric Types. This Gym is pretty much becoming like everyone else's...oh well.

MTVz0LH.png

That's a ded Grass type there...

tXkRrmJ.png

Alright...we're here...it's time! ELESA...BRING IT ON!!

HJ4utcP.pngYCjmE4a.pngviYFWBG.png

BGM

...not even Thunderus? Man...that would've been cool if it was Thunderus...

KYP3Hel.png

Dead nevertheless...next up?

YMYbDte.png

Cotton bird huh? Okay...you got it Yui! With a Seismic Toss and Volt Switch...it's gone. Next?

H38amUL.png

No, seriously....WHY DOES SHE HAVE THE GOD POKÉMON?! Give me a sec, guys!

4eff5697f1538e27f4ebae4774ba8a62--sponge

PcdguTC.png

FINALLY!!! WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!

BYoNQRK.pngirFvYsU.pngbUQlCCk.png

CJh6hg4.pngs8shjjf.png

That's badge 4 everyone!! Now...I gotta go heal my girls...

bKmgx4z.pngGxc0KDC.png

She gave us Judgment (supposed to be Volt Switch). I find it both odd and hilarious that she gave us the move that is known quite well for Arceus...considering she had one on team.

QNDJ93q.png

Please heal my girls, they are quite sick...upside, now we have the badge. Meaning, I maaaaaaay be deciding to backtrack real quick to Striaton and the Dreamyard. [Reads something off screen] ...NEVERMIND!! The boulder at Striaton and the Dreamyard is on the opposite end of the hole...so yeah, no good that'll do. Either way, Elesa said to meet her on Route 5...so may as well go on. No encounter there though...we got our Scyther there.

T16Vaom.png

Whhhhhhhhhy am I not surprised? What do you want, point-dexter?

fjPssSO.png9vwFV8r.png

Dude, you've become a broken record. I mean, you've said the same thing every single Gym I've been to...can we not?

yBJw1om.pngToR2TVy.pngAhHO7kj.png

Good grief...guess we're doing this now. And a Ferrothorn? Alright...

Pso1wTx.png

Jeez. It kept spamming Cross Chop...still, victory for Yui. Next?

k3fs5eu.png

DO YOU WANNA KILL A SNOWMAN....?

pdrg1Xe.pngsmfYCUN.pnggJS8YxI.png

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE A SNOWMAN!!!!

367NbZY.pngS1dT7F5.png

Up next is Voltorb... It was pretty scary. Scorpina did do Scald and got the Burn effect off, however she needed to pull back cause this thing had Eruption. Luckily with the Hail still going plus the two Scalds and the Burn effect, all I needed to do was have Nora pop in and it's dead. Last one?

5NrjPgJ.pngJXG13eJ.png

Too easy...just wow...

zeP8g1J.png

Probably cause I'm the main character and you happen to be a lowly NPC? I dunno, just spitballin' here...

tqn3Ycg.png

Oh Elesa's come to talk...

ToskZyz.png

"Friends" we are not...acquaintances yes.

iNJekQz.png

....yeah right. I doubt that.

ccujAxZ.png

Now we're being taken off to RNG-knows where...

QUSNFRl.png

What? Where? ...seriously, can we just not have any more interruptions please? I gotta go!

7jIwwAh.png

You...call this a festival, old timer? All I see is a bunch of people listening in on some street performers. Not much of a grandiose festival here.

EtCFWcd.png

The Champion...just out in the open like this? ...its more likely than you think. Yeah sounds about right. Gym leaders just showing up to reveal themselves before and now Champions. Nothing surprises me anymore.

p5IHpvI.png

*mutters* Hate to agree with point-dexter over here...but he has a point.

hzKgiD2.pngW6saURK.png1rlLdyf.png

Pfffft...called out!

UyaoFcF.png

Uh sir, I'd love to, but I need to ge-

8Ozw7w7.png49RWpyO.png

...oh being ignored and we're doing this anyway...neat. Least he healed my Harem.

wcNu5sx.png6b58m1x.png

Time to crush some children's dreams...

lWIvgcf.png

Paras was killed immediately...cause Cheren, instead of being smart and taking the Foongus, decided to talk the glory for my strike. In short, we both decided to attack the Pokémon at the same time...this guy ain't thinking straight. Least we won...

ZOwpAIp.pngVUXa2ac.pngMbKJzsU.png

fio3A4R.pngD1G12Yn.pngZ3J89Th.png

2MmaODA.png

Sorta deep...still laughing that he called you out like that though. Anyway, onward!!!

r4PV6NV.png

...you don't think I know that? Jeez...

A4Gvgse.pngnl8UXgE.png

The bridged lowers in a cinematic fashion...Driftveil City...here I come!

9a3o4aG.pngxNGxOyN.pngsy88sXL.png

What you are...is annoying. Begone with you, please and thank you.

jqIK7KK.png

Finally made it to Driftveil City...let's do some exploring real quick before the File's over!

PWwn4c6.png

Charizard Bridge? ...I love this city even more now. You picked the best Pokémon for this name.

jUl9RWI.png

3d2NUBz.gif

pSvp6C7.png

Yes sir. Name's Sonic, YCM's Typecast Shonen Protagonist and future Pokémon Unova Champion.

5PUWO1H.pngkuqhnna.png

...but didn't you just come up here to welcome us? I'm confused.

8uHj1BR.pngmzprY69.png

Well then, I reckon you should've done tossed them in the county jail...wait...the hell did I just say? o.o

iQLqE5a.pngppixd8r.png

Because you happen to be a moron, Cheren. That's why.

TpRvfCC.pngjVIV9h0.png

I mean, it's either that or face you in the Gym...so it's one or the other for me.

23DWbeJ.pngm3kYVlm.png

Now sir, that isn't even right. You are a strong Gym leader, you can find those morons better than I. Let me challenge your Gym right now.

aQp2oPR.png

He left...whatever, beating Poké-PETA or Clay, it's whatever.

pURjSvg.pngNEmlmBt.pngLdtlFX3.png

DSXJUqW.png

Current spoils of items...

nbD3QxK.png

HA! No kid...no.

p232fz1.png

The Harem

SMfaITa.pngZ3ONCl1.pngADp6kZ5.png

fI2eo4D.pngdB9jxxU.png8SOS8bD.png

The Friend's Box

• Protag the Armaldo
  • Tiana the Seismitoad
  • Lavender the Marowak
  • Rival the Scyther
  • Villain the Shiftry
  • HM Slave

• 2 weeks later...

Another day, another File in the books!

[spoiler=File 17 - Icebox Beatdown]

hT0Fju2.pngHgpGJTS.png

Oh he is, is he? Hmmm...has he tried walking into the grass? Seriously, that's what always happens to me. Anyway, enough screwing around, let's move on.

xXkhYvD.png

The Cold Storage, which is a new location, meaning the chance to find a new Pokémon friend is imminent!!

kx2PZTq.png

Something tells me I'm gonna have to fight this guy...

zhF8OPF.png

....by the power of walking, we've been spared!

waJ5h13.png

Welp, guess this is my encounter for Cold Storage, Deino.

DisastrousThoroughGreendarnerdragonfly-m

56RJvk3.png

FINALLY!!! JEEZ!!! This thing was being a pain in the ass!!! Anyway...here he is...

BvTTL8F.png

I give you, the Deino named Hyde. He has Flame Body, Thunder, Grass Pledge, Dragon Pulse, and Bulldoze. Could be better move wise, but after how much I went through catching this thing, I don't care.

@Mr. Hyde eat your heart out.

ujYXn38.pngqOWbNHz.pngjqvpsGz.png

XY1UXOp.pngIksqQVC.pngmdc3bUo.png

J2lyLN6.png

What we missed out on...out of all of them...I'm the most sad for Feraligatr...maybe Ponyta too.

dx3kn1R.png

You have got to be kidding...what do you want now, point-dexter?!

q3cdky9.png

....Homeless man....

Mnl9Nys.png

Gee, I dunno. Poké-PETA might be here. Tell ya what, why don't you check over there, faaaaaaaar away from me and I'll check over here. How's that sound?

M8P94g2.png

DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE?! Whatever, I'm heading off to look around. Don't follow me.

ZW3iQh5.png09lFCjq.png

Actually, Pokémon and just animals in general have fur to keep them warm in the cold. So humans just copied what was around them.

1SSsjWG.pngpV8xYff.pngy9PjTdK.png

Excadrill...that ain't a bad Pokémon. One of the few B&W designs I actually like. Needless to say, it's dead now. What else ya got, Victor?

LdjFzEq.png

Makuhita...not too scary.

XwE9ERC.png

One Sky Drop and gone...like I said, not too scary.

fIeqk2k.png5fIL0sC.png

Sir, are you alright? I think you might need to go and get some hot chocolate or something.

khq2dKp.pngDKVJb3c.png

Or just battle me...I mean, which ever works for you. Though a Sunflora? C'mon now...

dyYOONT.pngjzciwo2.png

...it knows Searing Shot. That was unexpected...didn't prepare for this. o.o Still, it's gone.

gPkAZCl.png

Vibrava huh? Alright...we'll need to fix that as soon as possible.

JUcxjBy.png

Thanks for the assistance there, Yui. Lastly?

zqN0CgB.png2HqguQB.png

Not even a challenge...now seriously dude, go warm up!

MsaJasK.png

Oh! An opened containment unit. What luck!! Perhaps what I seek may be in there. Perhaps I'll call my friend to he-

ZpSih7n.pngbaixDhE.pnggWBALoZ.png

I WAS JOKING!!!!

P4oFmFB.png

Uhhhhhh...should we come back later? I mean, if you guys are in the middle of something, we can just go...

0GDmWEQ.png

Oh THAT'S what they were doing! Okay...wow, I'm sorry. I thought something else was going on...

SdwsUw9.pngRsETXKe.pngQFNV6O6.png

Oh good, I was itchin' for another bout with you losers. I'm all fired up now...

BGM

D05bcZc.pngqTufbCN.png

Oh honey, that's a poor match-up. Nora, if you please.

onwdfe7.png

Atta girl, Nora. Now c'mon, that can't be ALL you guys can do!

aQppLjE.png92BGGKG.pngMIHlhci.png

Round 2...Golett, huh? Man, not even one hit in edge wise. You guys are getting worse and worse!

3U0ogbz.pngLqTC1X3.png

Round 3 and he has two Pokémon. C'mon, let's see what happens!

LfTHHr0.png

This is getting sad. What's next?

7rx679B.pnga4vScZP.png

Ursaring...but even that was just bad. C'mon, this is just sad you guys.

b9VAHmr.pnggUAtU0c.png

Round 4! Venusaur...now you guys are bringing out the big guns!

PAylk2m.png

But it STILL isn't enough!

du2EgUL.png

What's worse...his Musharna wasn't any better!

AtghdkM.png

Heh, four rounds in and you guys finally show up. Better late than never, I suppose.

88gDGnn.png

Huge surprise I know. Anyway, I'll catch you later Clay.

lvL1Kri.pngRTRNhJR.pngv5z8UsI.png

Ah464sb.pngJZisGZl.pngD9s5XK4.png

k2AZ8XS.pngTTO6mr3.pngtxtXjP6.png

DtPjEcd.pngLoJ7rRK.png

Overall spoils from the Cold Storage. I seem to find more berries in Item Balls than anything else. Still, not a bad hull in general.

And now...the grinding! From what I was told, Clay's highest level Pokémon (before randomization) is a level 31 Excadrill. I'm gonna at least grind to make sure everyone's at either Lv. 31 or 33. Possibly will also start working on those in the Box too... After that...next File, we'll hit the Gym!

p232fz1.png

The Harem

csJ0Xp9.pngAh8ml7e.png9ndmaJe.png

KtDFaqC.pngAQus1UJ.png4ZKqsPc.png

The Friend's Box

BvTTL8F.png

• Protag the Armaldo
  • Tiana the Seismitoad
  • Lavender the Marowak
  • Rival the Scyther
  • Villain the Shiftry
  • HM Slave

I should be mad at you for not using the Team Plasma theme for those Grunt battles, but I actually like the song you used better so I'm conflicted. Also, you got a Deino. Treat it well. If it dies, I'm deleting your logo.

I should be mad at you for not using the Team Plasma theme for those Grunt battles, but I actually like the song you used better so I'm conflicted.

My job in a nutshell with this...make people so conflicted on whether they hate it or not...

Also, you got a Deino. Treat it well. If it dies, I'm deleting your logo.

And here I thought you'd be more upset with the Pelipper dying. Welp, guess that means I gotta make sure Hyde stays alive. [Gingerly puts the Deino into the Friend's Box where he'll stay nice and safe]

What awaits us today?

[spoiler=File 18 - Gym Time and the Chargestone Gauntlet]

Okay so grinding the entire Friend's Box was not gonna happen...however, the Harem was easy enough to do...so here's our lovely ladies!

Bsd5C4d.pngBZ129tA.pngeg3fOx8.png

931ucly.png3sHPX0l.pngpJkI7qF.png

Carla has evolved into Persian and they all are at 32 now. Plus, rocking some new items to boot! Now, after we buy some more healing equipment...it's time to finally talk to Clay!

K6yzox5.png9rTF9mM.png

...oh this bodes well...

DAwUzo3.png

Ghetsis...

o8S45Tz.pngfAQCmPf.png8XMCsDZ.png

PHdhmb0.pngFdUgmxc.png

Somehow I highly doubt that...Clay, you can't let these criminals just leave off scott free!

zdCTho4.pngBjXt9o1.pngkBtHM8u.png

dngbwMw.png

Good ol' Southern folk...just tellin' how it is.

BB4Iusy.pngUVGxG81.png

That just outright sounds like a bluff...

0DmAjwm.pngiPSsxqB.png

...you can't be serious...

iMfmVjM.png

xgjt5AI.gif

Damnit Clay...

AQzlZk1.pngFXyodPP.png

Me beating you in a battle cause you let Poké-PETA go? Yeah...that'll make me EXTREMELY happy.

Jw0Lgf5.png

How long did it take you figure out that nugget of information there, point-dexter? Seriously, and they made you be the "smart" one? Smh... Anyway, the Gym awaiteth!!

mT6sYme.pngEpo3UGk.png

Oh hello. Wow, a nice receptionist at the door...man, these Gyms get better and better. Anyway, let's get a chat with our favorite Gym hopping water giver!

9MUn1dw.png

Now we're in business! Lessgo!!

crItaFn.png

Oh nice...looks extremely difficult to figure out...but lets do it!

Ahqy7CF.pngBuZNMKv.png

Pelipper...not a Ground type.

ifsqbQM.png

MISTAKES WERE MADE!!! THIS PELIPPER HAD EXPLOSION!! Luckily, Scorpina held on...but HOLY HELL!!!

oBIk8zM.pngb7sbRLV.png

Carla's got this...take a rest Scorpina.

Alright, that was a close one. Definitely need to be a bit more careful...they may not be Ground types, but these guys mean some business. Let's keep moving.

az4HsSh.pngNYpf9vZ.png

Oh good...more venison! Yummy...yummy...venison. Next trainer?

TwXRFdQ.pngybB8zDl.png

So far zero Ground types...that's good, I guess?

6cnCam1.png

And that's a dead ghost. Now let's take the elevator the girl was waiting by.

Uk8bIIo.png

jackpot-gif-4-1.gif

It's time!!

VQfTGmC.pngqTSMXny.pngxnkeB3j.png

cqlISVY.pngYIGkUjN.pngA75odfI.png

BGM

IT'S ON NOW!!! So, Clay's first Pokémon is a Dewgong...yep, not even a Ground Type. I have just the girl to fix you up. Yui, showtime!

PeTjTSZ.png

Yui...it comes to my attention, that Dewgong is weak against not only Electric, but Fighting. Give the seal over there a Seismis Toss for me.

JyhyXNC.pngAamZDXt.png

...unfortunately, Seismic Toss didn't do THAT. It used Belly Drum, meaning Yui...you need to kill this now.

NnMAGBJ.pngyU3b2wg.png

sheet...he baited me into using Volt Switch now!! Okay...okay back up plan: MJ. Charge Beam will do it.

PvQ9nfl.png7twcLJa.png

200.gif

dZaTxOr.png

Jeez...this thing shouldn't have been this hard to kill. Anyway, next?

dUnApoe.pngvYmuMut.png

...honestly I think that last Pokémon is gonna prove to be the hardest...just a feeling I got. Cause these two Pokémon proved to be zero challenge...except the Dewgong. Last Pokémon, Clay?

iPcm7RL.pngsGxDaIW.png

Mawile? ...this...this is less worrying than I expected.

6dsYFti.png

With the tag team effort of MJ and Nora...we won. This Gym was...not scary at all in terms of Pokémon.

pfz1fRf.pngoCijgjl.png8QValEB.png

iApbyXK.pngrni3b0Q.pngwT0qtKP.png

GYM BADGE, GETTO!!!

Up99wl5.pngGjOewad.png

Level 60, huh? Sounds like fun. So what's the TM you need to give m-

z8lBPtY.pngUATygCc.png

Uh...sure I guess. This'll give me a reason to heal my girls up.

3j4CKtP.png

Okay...we're healed. Now where is Route 6?

EXhLJUk.png

Up that direction? Alright, sounds easy enough.

QqlN5kE.png

Nooooooo...nooooooo! Didn't I JUST see you?! Leave me be, she-devil!!!

5mIdicr.png

No, the Pokémon Center.

GfKdzjG.png

....no. At times like this, you leave me alone.

EWqOxeE.pngyKy4WQl.pngNaCrEVE.png

OR JUST COMPLETELY IGNORE ME! That works too...

zggVAix.png

Good grief! Bianca's Linoone was...actually good. It kept using Kinesis on Scorpina, trying to make sure none of my Pokémon hit. Not only that, it had Screech and Clear Smog. Downside on her part...she used up 3 Hyper Potions on the first Pokémon. Not the smartest move...next?

a8WmzO8.pngMg7egwW.png

Awwww...now I'm thinking of Marionette!!! T-T... Had to kill it immediately, it somehow knew Roar of Time. Nooooooot good. Number 3 then?

ZCnbaWE.png

Hehehe...Mary Jane...it's time to cancel Christmas again!

w21kNGa.pngE10HMEk.png

kCSVB7p.jpg

Ahhhh...there we go. Last but not least?

iyXJ0No.pngPhGXD2s.png

Alomomola eh? Kinda lame. So outta the entire team...Linoone was the only one who was worrying. Good to know.

j1n6hHG.pngJsJTpf5.png

Being a main character will do that to ya.

8PbipMH.pngaT0Bwgy.png

Qgl3Q2K.jpg

This makes backtracking SOOOOOOOOO much easier! HM Slave! You're learning a new move!

EAEjNL4.png

New Route, ladies and gentlemen! Meaning a new friend to come from this!

peL8a73.png

771.gif

PALKIA?! WHY!? Legendary Clause, folks...so good-bye Palkia. Though I'm gonna say, the moment I get the Master Ball, that's when there will be zero Legendaries popping up. Callin' it now. Regardless...what's our real encounter for here?

...wait...I forgot I put down a Repel earlier...it just ran out. No wonder we weren't getting anything except a Legendary.

Otw2FCN.png

Squirtle? Huh...well it's not my FAVORITE Kanto starter...but I suppose she'll do.

Gc1a3Nf.png

Success...

c1mWjxn.png

Everyone, meet Wendy K. (full name is Wendy Koopa). With Thick Fat, Cotton Guard, Crush Claw, Switcheroo, and DynamicPunch. Seems this isn't bad at all.

TkeuZcs.png

This looks important! ...spoiler alert...it wasn't. Just a place where I needed to catch Deerling for them to study. LAAAAAAAAAME!!!

EBlSu2o.png

EXCUSE ME?! ....I wasn't expecting this predicament. But now this makes grinding Pokémon a bit easier! RNG, thank you.

za4RvvP.png

Wait...that wasn't an item...it was a Foongus!

bamboozled.png

pFoP86Y.png

Oh hey that's the old man from Driftveil City. How's it going?

0hEdIdc.pngekUjzQr.png09ZVqHS.png

Cobalion huh? Okay, that descriptor alone make that Pokémon sound like metal AF!

7Qe6eip.pngXlNiZri.png

Always a catch. Anyway, I gotta meet up with Clay now.

8bW6Kby.png

Ah there he is! And the entrance is webbed...neat.

hpfzMzQ.pnghTElf7v.pngZNuxtP8.png

Well thanks anyway, Clay. Now I can get my next encounter and friend! Let's go into Chargestone Cave!

9inYQii.png

...N...

IYcPKwP.png

And now ninjas? Oh boy...

6xuDOuz.png

I would've walked myself, thank you. Jeez...

OMQtxwe.pngyHJ5UCw.pngoCylsth.png

First ninjas and now Triads? What won't you let join Poké-PETA? Fashion designers?

TrEJBLB.pngvRCHCUc.pngIQGN3vO.png

I disagree with that last part...

xriqyhU.png

It really doesn't surprise me. I'm typecast shonen...fate tends to find a way to lead me into it's flow.

D1w26M7.pngA80chv4.png80Acbiv.png

...that would explain the influx of views on my YCM profile...

h7V93U4.pngl7jpUWv.png

Then he should be here to test me rather than the lackeys...but nevertheless, I'll beat them all to prove I'm strong.

IHWCyWX.png

WHAT NOW?!

C0lUF8n.png

...why am I not surprised?

18CCKde.pngnJxlZ19.png

Hand holding tutorials ended at Striaton...I can do this on my own. In other words, leave...me...alone!

bP1BtOz.png

Oh, hey Professor!

YQTYvZb.png

Would be better if Cheren and Bianca would stop interrupting me on my journey...but I'm good.

eRL1Ivn.png

Free items? And a Lucky Egg at that? Nice! Now, later you two...I must venture forth and continue my journey...with a new encounter!!

Dy0SJEc.png

Glaceon? Okay...let's do it!

53499bX.png

Yatta! Glaceon get!

SiqD1jk.png

Meet Alan! With Marvel Scale, Hydro Pump, DynamicPunch, Acid Armor, and Embargo. Oh yeah...this one looks pretty awesome.

RZiuTSU.png

And I missed out on a Phione? ...well that's a thing.

LN9hYSb.pngR6lpq2N.png

....no. I've been busy trying to get to the next city to really care about what you happen to be searching for. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go down this path real qu-...

zFn4h9m.png

eS1vmDa.png

Help! I'm being kidnapped by ninjas! ...okay, the let me go, after showing me stairs to fight Poké-PETA. Neat.

oLt56HC.png

Ooooooh snap! A backtrack to Nacrene when I get the chance for a new friend!

ysDorwi.png

Sir, I didn't come here manipulated. It was the only way to go.

poRyFJg.pngo83ut4o.pngIZEhzms.png

Scrafty? Interesting...shame it didn't put up a fight.

rXaqgyt.pngww6K9d2.png

His other Pokémon met the same end. Number two?

os8wePA.pngqTjKt0k.pngxry1872.png

A Raichu that knew Sky Uppercut. That's pretty cool...but it died nonetheless. Let's heal quickly thanks to the doctor in here and go to number three!

wMqQCXb.pngQOXQiJX.pngTlMiTlw.png

Palpitoad, not too much to worry about.

khzbmFP.png

Neither was Zubat...smh.

Needless to say, this cave is full of Plasma members, so I'm gonna save so much time here, unless there's something I absolutely need to show. Otherwise I'm gonna get burnt up quickly from these.

mqdefault.jpg

Alright, I went upstairs afterwards and I found a scientist who...

lGcTqYK.png

HOW! How are these people getting these Legendaries when I can't?! T-T

KoWy4XO.png

I'm still standing N...

l1zKBS0.png2o19Ppa.pngQF3JHhW.png

Have you thought...that maybe that's not how this world is supposed to be?

llGQ4hR.png9JGCnLd.png

Next you'll be saying that only clones should be...seriously, now I'm beginning to draw a comparison between you and Mewtwo...and I don't want to!

asGQis0.png

Wouldn't be a protagonist if I didn't, N.

s7ZojGJ.png

Should've known...

WjiIodt.png9gnSi44.pngHe4excm.png

rzrFFz6.png

BGM

Whismurr, eh? Too bad it wasn't up to par.

b5muzb1.png

OKAY! JUST STOP! Why the hell do you need Zekrom again?! YOU HAVE THE GUARDIAN OF THE SEA!! WHY DO YOU EVEN???

3CsN4Df.png

SERIOUSLY?! WHY DOES EVERYTHING KNOW EXPLOSION?! HOLY HELL!!

EKx7KcA.pngkjRSnoe.png

Musharna down as well...same with Cranidos. You lose again, N.

dSo4Edw.png

It's called...

Xtxj0x1.gif?noredirect

A good place to end it actually, since after this, we literally get to Mistralton City!

BCnz5Fn.png

The Harem

K4FcoRn.pngxzcIqSC.pngwypXZOp.png

wOf0b3d.pngrxB6hDo.pngDEyyxRx.png

The Friend's Box

c1mWjxn.pngSiqD1jk.png

• Protag the Armaldo
  • Tiana the Seismitoad
  • Lavender the Marowak
  • Rival the Scyther
  • Villain the Shiftry
  • Hyde the Deino
  • HM Slave

"The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still, when silence speaks loudest."

-Leon Brown

[spoiler=File 19 - Celestial Tower]

We made it to our destination...however, order of business first! Time to fly to Nacrene to awaken this fossil!

QGIe3jm.png

Yes please. What is our new friend?

SidRA0z.png

....less epic...a Wurmple? Really? Out of everything else?

mGzOjwi.png

Behold Wormwort...and no I don't think I'll ever use her.

Anyway, back to Mistralton City and adventure!

KiyXJiw.png

....how do you know me? I literally just got into the city.

zudMeL1.png

Uh, I honestly don't think you should be messing with my PokéDex...

bBtm8iM.pngb4yN4hD.pngNuu8B8P.png

Thanks? ...who are you again?

xt5idDG.pngw7M5ZoL.png

tenor.gif

Oh...okay that makes sense. Well in that case: Hi.

XBEJazs.png

Does it come with 4G LTE capabilities? A music jack?

4HDYkGE.png

Oh...something not worth my time. Okay, thanks.

j5gwYuV.png

And you are???

adOWnB8.pngQz9cb0a.png

Your the Gym Leader?

ed8.gif

Why am I not surprised. Every other Gym Leader so far has popped up to meet me. Sheesh...back in the days you were clamoring to be surprised by Gym Leaders, since they didn't just pop up to say hi...nowadays... "Oh yeah, I'm the Gym Leader!". Jeez... Well either way, she left for Route 7, saying that there was something on top of Celestial Tower...a sick Pokémon. May have to check that out after my exploration around the city.

...it wasn't all that grand, unfortunately...goodie.

nTn8De0.png

Luckily, this part here will definitely make me smile. New friend time! What's the encounter we gain from Route 7??

NvNYnNL.pngSaLLBYY.png

A Claydol? Eh...it's not bad. But I'd prefer something else. Either way, it's caught.

2a3mdET.png

Here's Shukaku: Minus as the Ability with Heat Wave, Razor Leaf, Growth, and Magnet Rise. We can possibly work on this...but not bad all things considered.

DFSO6Qi.pngz4nevZQ.png

Apparently my Xtransciver went off... Oh hey mom. I'm pretty good all things considered. Currently just passing through Route 7.

Z4zZjey.pngQNslELZ.pngA38VzcK.png

4Lw8UV2.png8ViPdv0.pngN0Yw18U.png

Later mom.

Y3fPttk.png

This is Celestial Tower? Looks pretty cool!

ftCdsGa.png

Oh so it's like Lavender Town's tower...good to know.

EX5N2OD.png

How can this not be a trap? Seriously...I can SEE the trainers. Whatever...if it'll help Scorpina become Drapion, more power to 'em

sfHAMwz.pngKMCLwku.png

A Psychic with a Squirtle...odd...

VNdFa52.pngHpgR4fj.png9k09INu.png

Nevertheless, all her Pokémon fell. Guess they'll remain as ghosts here...

eArwLGC.pngcqfcr5I.png9AvbEOY.png

OH SWEET! A CHINGLING!!! ...said no Pokémon player ever...begone.

7OGm9dF.pngUHhWsHA.png

OUR CELESTIAL TOWER ENCOUNTER!!

rFCQsGa.png

Here's Persephone! Own Tempo as the Ability, with Ice Ball, Synthesis, Spikes, and Dragon Pulse. My my, this hell hound is pretty amazing right now!

[After climbing so many stairs]

Rxdn7Au.png

I...*huff*...made it! ...j-jeez...they need...*huff*...to put an elevator...in there...

VXAtBGr.png

So...what's up, Skyla?

ypEoXTO.pnge5yaa9x.png

Okay, so where is it now?

DlEJkv1.pngEWmzCk8.png

That's good news actually. Glad to hear it all worked out in the end.

ivUlBPM.png2ssz62P.png

I don't suppose that would be a problem. Besides, I need to put the souls of my two Pokémon at ease anyway, and this is the best time to do it.

ZVSPOGj.pngD24VJhG.pngzfL2tY8.png

BGM

Shelly...Marionette...I ring this bell for you. ...wait...why am I thinking of other names? Feng...Jotunn...Qinglong...Molly...Whaitiri... Why...? Wait...it's coming back to me. They were...they were my friends...but we never passed from Striaton... I...I remember now. Guys, I'm sorry for what happened. I hope now...now you all can rest easy. And to continue to look down upon me and my adventure... So I ring this bell, for all of you.

8YmDQKB.pngyEnm30x.pngC3DYCJM.png

Y-Yeah...guess it was. S-Sorry...just a little bit...emotional right now.

T7nY1ri.png

Y-Yeah...sounds like a plan.

acXxyQT.png

This tower...it finally brought closure to what I've been feeling. In another life...I had a Walrein named Joutunn. And my allies...they died. But, then why am I here again? And even with new allies, what makes this one different? Why have I been able to go further beyond than when I was with Joutunn and the others? One question answered...another is brought forth. I'll figure out the answers in due time...I know it.

Until then...I have to prepare for my next Gym battle...

jfhbPgj.png

The Harem

nAgPfhY.pngDEfX3M4.pngto1Brmq.png

hoUqAIK.pngSyehlUV.pngApmuhao.png

The Friend's Box

mGzOjwi.png2a3mdET.pngrFCQsGa.png

• Protag the Armaldo
  • Tiana the Seismitoad
  • Lavender the Marowak
  • Rival the Scyther
  • Villain the Shiftry
  • Hyde the Deino
  • Wendy K. the Squirtle
  • Alan the Glaceon
  • HM Slave

The journey continues...

[spoiler=File 20 - Flying Gyms and the Backtracks]

And another set of grinding is done. To recap about what I'm talking about, I've gotten word that Skyla's strongest Pokémon is 35. And since I wanna have a bit of a curve, I've risen the Harem up to Level 40. Now before I give you the look of the ladies after their training, I wanted to reveal to you guys the newest Friend.

"BUT SONIC!", I heard you saying. "You've gone to every single route so far! Where are you getting a new Friend?!"

It's a good question, in which I respond to it with this: the Shiny Clause. I said it was most likely slim to none...but Chargestone Cave proved me wrong. It was there I found this guy!

COV5Ng8.pngEgvzq5h.png

The first Shiny of the run: Gangsta the Shiny Scrafty. So he's been brought into the fold and the Friend's Box with open arms. Plus, if ever need be...Gangsta and Yui can be quite the hell of a tag team, since Snow Cloak. Anyway, that's enough about Gangsta here, let's get the look of the Harem after the training...which involved the murder of plenty of snowmen.

GZWXm4W.pnguhCx6c1.pngkFb0wug.png

mz3AVfL.pngfAnj4O3.pngvnl61xU.png

After our level grinding, Scorpina got to finally become a Drapion, with Water Veil as her Ability now, and Yui learned Hyper Beam. Now, the time has come...time to beat Skyla's Gym and get our sixth badge!

BTXPCbz.png

The time has come!

ECckGXr.png

hwRWNjl.gif

Cannons...?

5vESZKR.png

So let me get this straight. This city's gym...has 10 year old children going into a cannon and get blasted throughout the gym willy-nilly?!

[immediately climbs in]

I'm absolutely insane right now...LAUNCH!!!

eewhE38.png

XvbDLdd.png

You guys are absolutely out of your minds...BUT I LOVE IT!!!

V56aRWR.pnghS4VRQB.png

Lopunny? Not a Flying, my good sir...it had to die.

k5cj8yd.png0PFtVMt.png

Now THAT is a Flying type! And it was a PAIN! It kept using Lovely Kiss and put Carla and Scorpina to sleep! >_>

XyBbvOR.png

Oh good, they happen to hire freakin' robots now...fantastic.

SzWSKFX.pnghKkYf92.pngnNtjZ9R.png

Chase and a Numel...correction: Chase and a D-E-D Numel...

VC9gxSP.pngl5N5a4Q.pngB01BYeC.png

And there's a typical Unova starter...and it's dead too. Unova = Worst Starters. Change my mind.

x77JjjN.png

Alright...it's time. Skyla, let's go!

jAsl5W3.pngz8H8p03.pngeC1YVMr.png

b9BAXtq.pngZHbgyki.pngt4kaRoG.png

mNkRaer.png

>Flying Gym

>First Pokémon is Unfezant

mj-laughing.gif

Oh my...you poor little girl. You have the wrong Flying type to have.

Txr9u2U.png9rJVFKA.png

It has Poison Point...not good. Had Yui come in to take care of stuff...but the birb is dead.

EmJmR41.pngohETKuX.png

Bronzong dead...jeez, she's absolutely strong as a Leader. One more left...

JUCC5w2.pngSEIAAmi.png

It's Krabby? After those last two...you bring out...a Krabby? ...alright, I'll just go with it.

7I3Cyxl.pngg0H9dcV.pngui5ksO7.png

7JuQbiM.pngZyAApMa.png7L7eoUg.png

YES!!! We now have six Badges! Two more left and we qualify for the Unova League!!

N4r6E03.png

Annnnnd she gave us Ember TM...meh... Anyway, let's go he-

sYUcXov.pngFSpPtj5.pngqLIe5TD.png

Lp4WTlc.pngcBjD8SC.png

N?! ...How long have you been waiting here? You look like...absolutely soaked. ...wait, have you been here this whole time? And why are you wanting to talk to my Pokémon, N?

6sOI1cR.png

...have you met a talking Meowth? Cause that thing tells all SORTS of lies.

Kh6AMDC.pngohqfhC6.png

Uh, her name is CARLA! Jeez...insensitive little...

4PD5Sjj.png

Well?

zkSycpE.pngsSeMtdi.png

Carla...how do you know all of that? Wait, you probably talked to MJ...makes sense.

MRlVjAa.pngz9Qecq1.png8xGWHZa.png

See? Now we can actually get somewhere. Told ya I was a good trainer.

Either way, N starts dropping some info on us, telling us the Ghetsis is looking for two stones: Light and Dark Stones, which in short carry the essence of Zekrom and Reshiram. And N is apparently the "new hero" that bonds with one of the Legendaries and will lead the world into a new age or something...

Honestly, that was the end of that conversation. We need to move on...the adventure continues!

XGTIoIo.png

We've arrived near Twist Mountain...and since it's called Twist Mountain and if there's a cave also called Twist Mountain, we won't be able to get anything else, cause this will be our encounter.

T3fiy9M.png

You can NOT have gotten past Skyla that quick, point-dexter.

7jewZ2w.png

Finezo...let's go.

eleumng.png3Lxkj4B.pngpZ99sKi.png

Tentacruel...interesting. You're gonna lose though, Cheren.

YwtoXUv.pngjqW1zoX.png

Oh, Tentacruel had U-Turn...Gyarados, neat. Still dead.

mLqmJ3w.png

Snowman...we've killed enough...we got this.

b14mEdI.png

Told ya. Too many dead snowmen.

MeA7pNC.pngrzSsNtL.png

Oh good...you came back. Dead as well...

vXpqUfH.png

And a dead Poliwag as well...bye Cheren.

ze58Wj0.png

Ohhhhhh boy! HM Slave is gettin' his fourth HM Move! ...now I gotta get a new HM Slave...now the backtracking begins!

ylpDV0R.png

First thing's first...we start off in Striaton City, as it's little garden does have some water to surf on.

VWqyLyM.png

More Relic items...which means I'll be getting quite a bit of cash when I sell those items to that guy later on down the line.

TfGUyLi.png

And more cash right off the bat...thanks my dude! Now to surf around here just to make sure there isn't any Pokémon in these here waters.

wJek8XP.png3ujTYQ9.png

spit-take-gif-3.gif

MESPRIT?! ...j-just...just give me a moment, everyone.

[Gets up and heads to Yui's office]

intermission.jpg

(Walks into Yui's office)

"Striaton's waters provided me this!" (shows image) "What do I do?! And it's Lv. 17!!"

"If you want it, go for it."

"....you know that doesn't help me out at all, right? Plus you know my luck with Legendaries...unlike yourself."

(Walks out of Yui's office and returns back to playing)

Alright, the walk from Yui's office has given me enough time to think...I'm going to at least...ATTEMPT to capture this Mesprit. Even though I KNOW it's gonna go bad. The difference between me and Yui at the moment, is with his current run he caught Celebi (a Mythical) while this is Mesprit (a Legendary). Anyway, I'm gonna at least attempt to throw three Ultra Balls at it, if they don't work...then we'll end it.

XLg754z.png

Once...

Cu70Ovz.png

Twice...

2it3HaT.png

Thrice...welp, this is how fate works. And this is why the Legendary Clause is in effect. Still, it was worth the shot. Perhaps I'll be blessed with a Mythical like Yui was.

nkwtunj.png

...now I'm just sad... Anyway, from Striaton, let's continue onward in our backtracking!

R3q6CAF.png

Our next point of backtracking is currently Pinwheel Forest. It seems the old man that was over here is gone, which means we can now pilfer whatever items are over here now!

gVcAdHu.png

This and Heart Swap were found...so nothing TOO needy. Sort of a let down, but oh well.

SC5CYQc.png

Next is Driftveil City. There were a few places where we needed to get some items, so here we go!

PPrdYKd.pngPBuDiGo.pngQcjAAYs.png

O3fIUrQ.pngDSK5OG8.png

The items I've found past Driftveil thanks to Surf. Unfortunately, seems like that's all...however...wait...

GjiP7Ml.png

Route...17? Near Nuvema Town? Hmmm...now I'm at a dilemma. Should I press forward to the next Gym location or backtrack back home to go to Route 17? Ya know what...I'll leave it up to y'all! Let me know in the Poll provided what you think.

LwDmNNc.png

The Harem & the Slave

u6Eaamp.pngKMj4BqH.pngU2OWST6.png

ncSP7K3.png6L5SUli.png47Cph8g.png

The Friend's Box

Egvzq5h.png

• Protag the Armaldo
  • Tiana the Seismitoad
  • Lavender the Marowak
  • Rival the Scyther
  • Villain the Shiftry
  • Hyde the Deino
  • Wendy K. the Squirtle
  • Alan the Glaceon
  • Shukaku the Claydol
  • Persephone the Houndour
  • Wormwort the Wurmple
  • HM Slave <- Out for the moment (Currently have Carla in the Box in his stead)

Ah, I see you have found an Icicle Plate. Lana the Icy Wind goddess has blessed your run. Don't disappoint her. She has a whimsical thirst for blood.

I might actually just give Lana's alternate universe counterpart, Alan, the Icicle Plate in honor of the late Icy Wind goddess. That way, if he ever gets an Ice move and I need to use him, he'll be ready.

Archived