The Chaos Files: A Nuzlocke Blog

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, since you ended the update right next to Mistralton Cave, which will give you another encounter (2 if you count the Guidance Chamber as a separate area), I'd say to do that first

I actually flew back to Mistralton just for that Pokémon Center image. However I suppose I could, but I could at the same time, just fly past it and go to Route 17 and then back up to Mistralton Cave.

It's time...for a filler!

[spoiler=File 21 - The Backtrack Filler Episode]

...I really need to stop making Polls in this blog. Yui only ever votes in them...ANYWAY!!! The plan is to go back to Route 17 and get a total of THREE encounters there (Rt. 17, 18, and the P2 Laboratory). In addition, thanks to someone who watches/reads the blog (props to you, @MrSpaz ), we'll also be going through Mistralton Cave with a map of the area so I can navigate through without needing the TM Flash.

So as the title of this File states: welcome to filler. However, this filler is like 10x better. Without further ado...let the filler episode begin!

BGM

Let's start back in Mistralton Cave first, since that's not too far away and it'll be on the way.

BXlBHxV.png

Here we go!

jmDw1G9.png

Jeez it's dark...anyway...time to use that mapthrough I was given.

HltcukA.png

I expected as much...

Bdx7aKW.png4RV8vyW.pngmCptUBA.png

Hugh sends out a Kakuna...honestly, if it was Beedrill, it would've been better.

sA4sEzH.png7jACQDM.png

Oh cool...he's got a Legendary. That's neat...too bad it's dead now.

1AYgfp8.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

XqlzpEb.png

[screaming Intensifies]

Mistralton Cave encounter: Swampert!! I'm glad I came in here now!!

wQACfzD.png

I present to you, Spampert...thanks @@Yui for that name. Ability is Flower Gift...which isn't too good. However, he has Focus Punch, Hydro Pump, Ingrain, and Snarl. This Swampert ain't bad for an encounter...not bad at all. Now let's keep exploring around the cave.

[After a bit of exploring to get useless Mail and Berry items]

49Og3kO.png

Oh sweet! That must be Cobalion...it can stay right there. I have no Master Ball for it...so I shall see thee again, Cobalion... Now to heal up and go to Nuvema Town to head to Route 17!

g6poGPh.png

Here we are...the entrance to Routes 17, 18, and the P2 Laboratory. With it...three new encounters and items to get. Let's journey forth!!

b4q678n.png

Huh...seems this whole area here is Route 1 still...

DmesODJ.png

Ahhhhh, that's where Route 17 might be at.

PijpzXj.png

Biiiiiiingo! Route 17, we're here!! What's the encounter for this route?

CO4EDTd.png

....Level 8 Larvitar...I mean...It's good, but seriously...Lv. 8???? Ugggggggh...

et6sG9g.png

Meet Godzilla. Water Absorb, Iron Tail, Lunar Dance, Hex, and Mind Reader. It's Level 8, so it's understandable why the movepool is just not all that great. Still, let's get going.

XJrQYZ9.pngSVH5A54.pngmENDoyY.png

11c.gif

A FREE EGG?! HELL TO THE YES I WANT IT!!! That brings our encounter number to four on this route then!

7Rf7iCX.png

A free egg...AND Waterfall? HELL YEAH!!

Unfortunately, it is here that I bring bad news. You see, upon more further research...this island where I got Waterfall and the egg IS Route 18. I know...I saw no type of Route switching header like I'm used to, so I'm sad to say, for Route 18, since I have gone and fought Pokémon from this Route and didn't catch, I will not gain an encounter from here aside from the free egg. A potential friend was not met today...nevertheless, we continue to P2 Labs.

M7PdpJR.png

Aha! They don't show the headers...okay, I suppose that makes sense.

0deLEB3.png

Nevertheless, we have ourselves...ALAKAZAM!!

8NVGhrs.png

Dr. Strange, ladies and gentlemen! Sorcerer Supreme! Aftermath as the Ability, Acid Spray, Nature Power, Recover, and Heart Stamp. Meh moveset really...

EmIS15v.png

The Lustrous Orb?! Well then...I now hold the gems of both Dialga and Palkia...wonder if I'll get Giratina's too.

U1bdQvp.png

KFEIeAF.gif

DEOXYS?! What the hell dude?! ....screw it...I'm doing it. Three Ultra Balls!

6SUTaEZ.png

Attempt #1...

2cAI4zK.png

Attempt #2...

KgtbxW0.png

Attempt #3...just...just one more...

Ta0yXWe.png

Attempt #4 with a Luxury Ball...yeah, my want of this has reached it's end. Farewell to another Legendary. And that's it for the backtracking, least from what I can tell. All that's left is to hatch the egg...which shouldn't take too long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDQpF92l1vg

8P9DIcd.png

7drHiqr.gif

N7s2KDV.pngGQgjYgS.pngxY7Um8P.png

8ec.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18551-1381041817-13

Seriously...all that work...and for what...this bullshit.

4xKvf93.png

Weedwalker...there, I don't wanna talk about it. I just...wanna die. Well this just helped me make a new box...the Trash Box! Occupants of the Trash Box: Weedwalker and Wormwort. Awesome...filler episode done, next episode, we work our way towards Twist Mountain.

eT4tvhK.png

The Harem & the Slave

N7SUsAX.pngpyNzVh8.png8BvoS2b.png

OpnX294.pngvrfdQAs.pngkZ1nDkx.png

The Friend's Box

wQACfzD.png8NVGhrs.png

• Protag the Armaldo
  • Tiana the Seismitoad
  • Lavender the Marowak
  • Rival the Scyther
  • Villain the Shiftry
  • Hyde the Deino
  • Wendy K. the Squirtle
  • Alan the Glaceon
  • Shukaku the Claydol
  • Persephone the Houndour
  • Gangsta the Shiny Scrafty
  • HM Slave <- Out for the moment (Currently have Carla in the Box in his stead)

Trash Box

4xKvf93.png

• Wormwort the Wurmple

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since last update...this one has been done for a while, just haven't had the time to upload. So enjoy!

[spoiler=File 22 - We'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain]

After the escapades of the filler, we return here to the base of Twist Mountain. The time has come for us to continue onward on this journey and get to our next encounter and the next Gym. Will I finally get what I personally am wanting? ...I can only hope RNG will bless me with it.

QLnheEs.png

Go forth and see what lies in wait for you!

IMNmXNw.png

Okay that's just rude...you have a person here guarding the entrance to the cave like this? That's just wrong!

sFk40hj.pngonOcvu4.png

I see you too have an Ampharos...it will die now.

PUEu6eQ.png

Two Muddy Waters and some assistance from the current weather definitely helped.

MWacRDa.png

Sir, you just had a bad day in guarding that cave entrance...should've just let me pass.

PdnO9ir.png

It's time we entered. Let's conquer Twist Mountain and move forward!

zCw14nt.png

...has Cheren been waiting in here since File 20? ...wait...is that Clay too?

1BC9v97.png

Have you two been waiting for me since File 20?! Dudes! I could've been gone a lot longer than that...sheesh.

aTay0sr.pngbS90V1U.png

Thank...you?

NaKZyOE.png

Poké-PETA no...but I did see their king, N back after I beat Skyla. Dunno where he specifically went after that though.

hidPRqP.png7fx1qaA.png

Under a rock...he's a Ground type Gym Leader...it's clever...

XS5LK.gif

hFN3Rp9.png

53f.png

As a typecast shonen protagonist...this has everything to do with me...after all, I need to kick the crap outta baddies. It's a hobby of mine.

ESm3hV7.png

I made it this far...and realized that Max Repel was still on...I need to stop doing that.

xdTZNql.png

Well okay then...hello Manectric!

Q9zs1MF.png

And we just caught a Manectric! Such a good boy!

chnXk2w.png

It's Ace everyone! With Pressure as the Ability, Barrier, Shadow Force, Swift, and Icy Wind. It's not bad at all, actually.

9tFeenv.pngnYpIUGG.png8qPwreP.png

YU1HdWq.pnghUYpSZC.png

These showed up after I caught Ace...I'm incredibly saddened now.

xX41auj.png

THAT'S THREE!!! RNG STAAAAAAAAAAHP!!!!

iJvE7CS.png

...now what's wrong, point-dexter?

CFDhOxz.pngYmQTqo8.png

Seriously? Poké-PETA was hiding under a rock? Jeez...

vo3MMLX.pngtfkU3zh.png

That...actually is a good point. If that's what they want to do...why haven't they started with their own?

cxrM9ZI.png

Wait...you guys found something?

XRzK59s.pnga98rC5a.png

Was this just like the last time you found something back in Nacrene and ended up just giving it back after I beat you?

kLaCBM5.pngaQB4lDl.pngnpNKW6Z.png

Funny, that's what I call you and Bianca from time to time. Anyway, I'm gonna look out here real quick.

oSYicto.png

Oh, hey Cedric. Uh...no I haven't actually.

eS0BI19.png8b1L6SK.png

lW0tOI0.gif

kW7zJoS.pngrFanqy2.pnghyPbWw9.png

kUoZ6ot.pngQfb29t7.pngEGzHpqx.png

nqubWdk.pngG6JTUKz.pngDiWkRDE.png

Alright...bye. Dragonspiral Tower, huh? ...could that be the tower those guys were talking about earlier? I can think about that later...

4MFYe46.png

Looks a lot different than the other locations...so must be something good in here.

HRWRPSC.png

Or to help you evolve an Eevee...whichever works.

i6pKOI2.png

Just gave me Iron Tail...alright. I'll search more of this place later.

Jzi2VG0.png

Icirrus City...land of snow...fantastic...I think I'm freezing as we speak.

T506FIc.png

A surprise you find when you explore...an ex-Rocket member. Nice to see you reformed and having a family now.

WeVwZ39.png

Also seems to have an item here...but unfortunately, I can't have access to it due to the ice. Perhaps it'll be available when the seasons change.

ApEN6cY.png

...possibilities that I may get something cool and new from this? I'd like to think so!!

adD5vAb.png

Obviously the club for me...

F05KmX2.png

Kinda dull in here actually...

nJjhJ4W.png

THIS IS NUMBER FOUR!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! T-T Still, that'll make grinding easier...now, let's get back to Nacrene for our new fossil to be returned to life!

enZrKbf.pngEufPiEU.png

Ehhhhh...I guess that's cool.

FTSDDMc.png

Here's Gears everyone. Immunity as the Ability with Roar, Magic Room, Aurora Beam, and Sleep Talk.

1CAoh50.png

Uhhhhh...sure?

2Uy.gif

KRegzhp.png

What now?! Nooooo....fuuuuuuck this noise. Lemme out!

4A8R4Lp.png

BUT I DIDN'T STUDY!!!

PoMLiiK.pngjJg1VDX.png

...wait...are you serious?

u8AxXj4.png

No duh...now release me from this house of horrors please.

45rfqKc.png

Well that was creepy...

hfGLhEj.png

The Harem

xDx260S.png1KBYleq.pngbOZK9vu.png

tW9tXjV.pngWzgI79h.pngcpZJqUR.png

The Friend's Box

chnXk2w.pngFTSDDMc.png

• Protag the Armaldo
  • Tiana the Seismitoad
  • Lavender the Marowak
  • Rival the Scyther
  • Villain the Shiftry
  • Hyde the Deino
  • Wendy K. the Squirtle
  • Alan the Glaceon
  • Shukaku the Claydol
  • Spampert the Swampert
  • Dr. Strange the Alakazam
  • HM Slave <- Out for the moment (Currently have Carla in the Box in his stead)

Trash Box

• Wormwort the Wurmple
  • Weedwalker

We're back in the game!

[spoiler=File 23 - Bryce, Bryce Baby]

Alright, we're back in action now. I would've continued last week, but for those that didn't know, my dad flipped his truck and was in the hospital, so that's where I've been for the last few days. But since he's home, I've gotten back into the groove of things. We're good now!

KURuPdJ.png

It was winter when I last was around...wonder, if they sped up the seasons on my return.

JqRtgMl.png

...nope, it doesn't. Well, that's a little saddening. Either way, let's go a bit further up and see what we can find.

IsS3myQ.png

I'm now on top of the Gym! And yes, it's having a blizzard now...this is cause there is a bit of a time difference between the earlier picture and this...had some stuff I had to take care of and trying to get back into the groove of doing these wasn't easy. Nevertheless, we're in and we're doing it.

hMMBxMw.png

And a new location!! Now...the dilemma becomes: do I repel those Pokémon in the grass and just get something inside? Or get something out here before going in?

180px-Emoji_u1f914.svg.png

Screw it...let's just do this now!

c5PofsN.png

Dragonspiral Tower area given me a chance with a Fire Starter...unfortunately it isn't Charizard, but I'll have no problems taking this!

TqNWezz.png

Oh no...OH NO!!!! My worst fears have been brought to life!! A male Pokémon that knows Attract against my Harem! NO!!!!

PA8ECHw.png

No matter! The false love he had used against Nora was thwarted by the capture!

kdu2T1g.png

I present: Tyson. Why Tyson as his name? Simple, one origin the name has comes from the Old French word "tison" meaning "Firebrand". Plus at the same time, TYson...TYphlosion...yeah I'm smart! Anyway: Leaf Guard as the Ability, with Icicle Crash, Bulk Up, Skill Swap, and Attract. Interesting combination in general, but still, it's not bad as it could be.

jKgjlTQ.png9jI4BpS.pngRYzsU4E.png

NfZbyy1.png

...yeah sounds about right. If I was a gambling man, I'd say N is already at the top of that. Excuse me, Cedric...I need to knock a king off his throne.

wGQbg5y.png

Oh that's REAL nice! The moment I put HM Slave, you want me to pull him back out! ...I hate you... [Goes back to get HM Slave and then has a revelation...] WAIT!! I can't even access the tower until I beat Brycen...FOR THE LOVE OF RNG!!!! >_<

rFfxZlZ.png

Alright. We're doing this...no grinding to get to this. Brycen, according to my knowledge, has a Level 39 Beartic...but at this moment, I don't know what the hell it could be. Given that all my girls are in the area of the Level 40s, we should be golden.

ebibba9.png

This looks confusing...but let's go. I will say, this Gym's mechanics are pretty interesting...though in real life, I feel people would literally throw up after being so dizzy.

bax4seS.pngV5sx3xs.png

He's Grant by the way...yeah I went that direction. I don't care...and a Hoothoot? It's gonna be dead...which it is.

pq5p5RH.pngBVWWsUX.png

Oh Regirock...neato. Scorpina, Scald it to death, please and thank you.

2bhHGqg.png0QG8Xih.png

Another non-Ice Pokémon? ...too bad it's dead. Was scary though. It knew used Fusion Flare...yet Scorpina tanking it out!!

Br1rjFt.png

g22291jc6siz.gif

VUvQqLI.pngPzqgkQ8.png

A Battle Girl...with a Rhydon. Not an Ice-Type in the slightest...

883BYsR.png

Quite sad indeed...oh well.

bcBI1VD.png

Physics in this game and world be damned...sheesh.

g0yIlrU.png0nK32ia.pngrCDFq0l.png

...what kind of name is Kendrew? Oh battle's over...I guess I was so focused on the name Kendrew.

DhU4jub.png

I am serious, this Gym, for all intents and purposes is one of my favorites here in Unova. It's just the mechanics for it just really intrigue me.

SEhuZYu.pngpOdydcN.pngfH7IGpy.png

Still no Ice-Type...sorta disappointing right now. Oh well, they went down without too much effort anyway.

6ndmXuo.png

XgAn.gif

C'mon...you can't tell me you guys didn't think the SAME thing!!! Needless to say, this guy was no king of karate...doubt he was even king of condos.

nimKmkN.png

Brycen...we finally meet. It's time to claim my seventh badge.

AXjqtoS.pngMrBOQ2e.pngmDGappt.png

pdbkO4E.pngc14nfuk.png

A Ferrothorn? Grass/Steel? That's just sad...

vxHFNUj.png

Literally two Embers...I'm starting to think I over-leveled...

zmkezRs.pngxz9EFMc.png

....now he's making fun of me. You shouldn't just toy with me and make me look like an idiot, Brycen. Lastly?

ALCGQFd.png

Not even one Ice-Type...a Bug/Steel.

l94wZhU.png

Literally ONE Ember...ONE!!! This is becoming sad right now!

sKXrNDb.png

Riiiiiight, I forgot he hadn't used any of those yet. Okay, this might make things a bit more harder and interesting.

7hPGZQA.png

Nevermind. Though it did have Aftermath and it's a good thing I used Crunch on it after the Ember. Otherwise things might've been even worse.

PmcQvrR.pngOTavweK.pngtcNyFtW.png

That's 7 Badges, ladies and gentlemen and bovine! One more and we'll be able to enter the Unova League.

5GMqBpT.pnguJ7JuAI.pngTVKNQGn.png

3BMjF0I.pngaRsedtC.png

Night Slash ain't bad...though Frost Breath being always a critical ain't bad either.

iguwcep.pngXf6aY6y.pngWDx1a6B.png

And now the true reason this is my favorite Gym: ICE SLIDE!!! Now, let's go heal up and continue this journey.

qlDPO7s.png

8ec.jpg

Of course...cause why not?

yHd3Usu.png

Why I'm not caring about you both? Cause it's an easy answer: you two are the worst rivals. Ever since Pokémon implemented rivals to actually have names instead of being given names by players in the RSE era (though they brought it back in DPPt, HGSS, and BW2), it's made everything like...boring. I'd like to give my rivals a bit of emotional attachment by nicknaming them after family or friends! Not have GameFreak's manner of forced relationship and character development being pushed on me.

mhVuGIn.png

Oh...just going to ignore my heartfelt speech, alright.

jnoVKDk.png8vHJOFz.pngrE8cyvk.png

TosYVN4.png

giphy-18.gif

VjgqEEy.png

What everyone? It's just us three! And the Harem ain't popping out to say hi to you guys...

vPknjrV.pngf54niK5.pngQ06M1v8.jpg

Don't care.

9OABQH6.pngdqo8XXi.pngR8oZvuQ.png

YVttO0G.pnghfvQOIO.png5XR90XG.png

Great...the Shadow Triad again. Man, nice sense of power/disturbance, Brycen.

AWU93ux.png

So what else is new? Alright, who sends their words this time? Ghetsis or N?

h2mvQKf.pngbVQtrvg.png

Not surprised any more. That old man needs to just come say these things to my face and not send you all.

A8X6JU3.png

With the threat of Poké-PETA and their king N here in Icirrus City, Brycen goes to Dragonspiral Tower, with point-dexter following behind for no reason. What lies awaiting for me and the Harem at Dragonspiral Tower? Find out on the next File of the Chaos Files!

hfGLhEj.png

The Harem

yhpx2Qw.png3lVlwCi.pngKWyeVL9.png

LcU8Cj9.pngGlhWzOW.pngnd4TUaW.png

The Friend's Box

kdu2T1g.png

• Protag the Armaldo
  • Tiana the Seismitoad
  • Lavender the Marowak
  • Rival the Scyther
  • Villain the Shiftry
  • Hyde the Deino
  • Wendy K. the Squirtle
  • Alan the Glaceon
  • Shukaku the Claydol
  • Spampert the Swampert
  • Dr. Strange the Alakazam
  • Ace the Manectric
  • Gears the Klang
  • HM Slave

Trash Box

• Wormwort the Wurmple
  • Weedwalker

What's next for us?

[spoiler=File 24 - The Dark Dragon Cometh]

Alright...we're on our way to Dragonspiral T-

rqdcgYE.png

...I hate everything. We just started this run and I hate everything...just because of this.

DVDCM5H.png

I was just talking to you last episode...you don't need to be surprised, Cedric.

EvhLP3K.pngx6KyhHu.pngxTHIdma.png

GUlfUvi.pngCbZWxnu.pngAIRWW9Z.png

...god Bianca. You have to ruin a good, intellectual explanation...

Txnq3Rm.png

Already been through this info-dump before. FAST FORWARD!!!

7s4N.gif

dOhYQHW.pngSy4oY6i.png

He isn't my friend...but yeah, I got a score to settle with Poké-PETA's king and their leader.

DURWH89.pngihWHueR.pngXD0nmNK.png

Thanks Prof...now, if you'll excuse me...I gotta be a hero.

9Adbwqx.png

Oh goodie, a bridge keeper. This oughta be funny.

dDiuJe4.pngx7x4Usj.png

...you are the worst bridge keeper ever. Lameo... Anyway, remember people: no new friend around here due to us obtaining Tyson last episode outside from this tower's insides.

9VhmMID.png

Walk into the tower, and I see this. Sorry amigo, I already got a Scorpina.

v399qhN.pngJb5J83j.png

For context: the whole place shook and moved...shits going down up there. We gotta get up there...Sonic Speed.

[Proceeds to sprint at full speed up the stairs]

DRkjCzl.png

[screeching Halt]

WHAT?!

FCtckG1.png

I WOULD'VE figured that out Che-...WAIT...IS THAT A PUSHABLE BOUL-...SON OF A...!!! BACK TO THE CITY FOR HM SLAVE!!!

7s4N.gif

GOTTA GO FAAAAAAAAST

znnCPxT.png

Alright...we're good now. Jeez Louise...

ijqa08G.png

Ahhhh...much, much better.

V8vGSf6.png

giphy.gif

gV59S2M.png

Wait I lied...we're in puzzle territory now. BREAK OUT THE PUZZLE MUSIC!!

USIcDnz.png

Welp that room was sorta pointless...got an Ice Gem out of it...lame.

VPkQiG1.png

Oh hey...looks like I made it to the party. Please tell me I'm the guest of honor.

ra5wJUG.pngRyEQD3s.png

10-4 on that, Brycen. I'll leave these chumps to you...point-dexter...hope you don't get beaten TOO badly. Doing that is my job.

cEm4XqZ.png

Trust me, Cheren being annoying is what is his character type...so yeah.

CWe3jCz.pngv6T04EM.png4vX5haH.png

Oh poor, poor seahorse...you d-e-d.

JoIK9eU.png

Don't threaten me with a good time...

JiWieUG.pngvAbcyq8.png

So you got the Mythic Shaymin, huh? Welp, that counts as another Legendary for my Harem to slay.

WGZt2Et.png

Another Legendary/Mythical down.

eDP2jGR.png5eTPzNM.png

Oh absolutely not, kiddo. I knew that stuff already...I came here to kick the king off his throne.

AfKpxh3.pnglDKeVxr.png

Another grunt that had a single Pokémon...

lcxyE0D.gif

J9r1VC8.png

That's a terrible existence then. Especially when he loses to me.

Qllp33O.pngYBeRFL5.png

Oh this one has two!

6YH2J8E.pngTn8qVqj.png

Too bad they both died...so sad.

YGAObXM.pngHK1OG3G.png

Stress levels? You wanna talk stress levels?! My journey has been stress inducing! I just realized I had another life before this one and I've been bugged by dumb-gril and point-dexter!! So WHO'S stress levels are maxed out??

LZNae33.png

Oh stress levels reaching maximum now...more puzzles. Hopefully these items will be worth it.

HPzcXmv.pngSttE9aT.pngJfcwbge.png

Yuuuuup...they weren't. Fantastic...what a waste.

eQ0v9Dm.pngESzmu8B.png

Tower shook again...yeah something bad is happening. Better move quickly!

tnl3nrK.png

Highly doubtful, given the Shonen Protagonist is standing right here.

Tc46CmF.png

znffLKe.jpg

0gzUQub.png

Four against one? I like those odds.

38QuVhy.png4eO9Lwi.png

Is that so?

FrayedCircularCattle-size_restricted.gif

LET'S START THE FUN!

BGM

tpQ0rvk.pngKdA2sto.pngbsVod6G.png

Toxicroak had Rough Skin, so that did a number on Yui. Fortunately it was only using Conversion 2. Golbat wasn't too hard either, only used Pain Split. 1 outta 4...what else ya got?

SzGohm2.pngel23bK4.png2GRn3lR.png

Straight wrecked...2 out of 4. Next?

WCVrT7g.pngkw5k7oZ.pngEw0XIAp.png

This seriously all you guys have? 3 out of 4. Last one...you guys aren't even making me sweat.

qhWsEBi.pngcvro54d.png

4/4 and I'm still standing.

j3boyKh.png

Cause that's what I do. I push forward...so is my nature.

[Walks upstairs]

mPEVIEs.pngDv4nGH9.png0EfWMXf.png

BGM

...N...N, what did you do...? Tell me that isn't what I think it is.

vTfigVu.png8vUSfc3.pngXNXTdTn.png

You did...

YvxXk6E.pngDP9JWqg.pngKMnLEmi.png

I'm not going to let you do this, N.

iVYifAh.pngb5mwZAL.png88bAvuU.png

Unlike you...I don't need the assistance of a Legendary to fight.

njheMCR.png8CKNRgT.pngJFB0rdK.png

EqHA6Di.pngOw9nEnT.pnglwCkNti.png

jy9tIFr.png

Light Stone...? Wait a minute...

Yh2W2A5.png?1

...you've got to be kidding me.

5dLjAxM.png

WdDNDU7.jpg

dHmK1Hi.png

Long story Brycen...I need to get to Nacrene, like now.

NZfvVo2.png

OR JUST FORCE ME INTO MORE OF THIS RATHER THAN LETTING ME GO! THAT WORKS TOO!!!

6pj5Elx.png

Oh and the Champ is here too, neeeeeat.

kTCeRMm.png

Wait...you think the Light Stone is in Relic Castle? ...for the Champ you are an idiot. ...then again, I did find a Wild Encounter Reshiram there before...so it isn't too far off, I suppose. Off to the castle, I suppose.

AgjyUrQ.png

Well it's OBVIOUS I'm going the right way then...

ROEO1em.png

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

uJtyRlh.png

We beat the same Gyms, you should have the capability to utilize the move Fly...unless you don't have a Flying type or happen to be a scrub that didn't get Fly. Regardless, it appears Alder went ahead...so guess it's dungeon crawling time.

yI1d2qJ.png

You have GOT to be kidding me!! It took the Champ to come in here and get you to clear the sand out? Jeeeeeeeez...

aGYkHX3.png

Creepy old guy waiting at the bottom of the stairs...I want to go back up now...

oHnPtZG.png

Hoooooow bout no. I mean seriously, why doesn't this old guy just come to me to test my power. I mean, c'mon! How hard is that to understand?

IR6IejN.pngtx0bfxs.pngW1PHGeC.png

06cZcaa.png

And that's another Poké-PETA knight down...they need to just stop already.

m7Ss6BH.png

Uncharted territory now...this should be fun.

QD8XIoK.pngVUaG520.pngup3FcgW.png

Okay then...looks like doing it that way won't work.

CAB47JE.png3C6iKjH.pngth4zRAa.png

Once Dodrio fell by a Seismic Toss and Wing Attack, Weezing was next...thing had Ice Body...that was scary. And it almost KO'd Yui if I didn't switch out. Twas scary.

v1SNceo.pngqZsOnf4.pngGpetrqn.png

Man I hate to do that to my favorite Bug Type T-T

SGI2q2M.png

tumblr_mxq3xw68Ha1s0qqgvo2_500.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YES!!!! This means Legendary Pokémon are viable!! However, there is still the moment where I have to confront Reshiram, so I may have to save it for that...cause it's come to my attention, I've yet to receive my Master Ball from Professor Juniper...sooooooo yeah.

[One entire Plasma Gauntlet and Master Ball Freakout later]

NdkeJS9.png

Well, well, well...if it isn't Ghetsis...finally come to test me for yourself?

QtNLGMO.pngXVqxlBR.pngiHDzJMv.png

You tell me, since you happen to be following my every move.

8aBAsu4.png

I mean seriously...not rocket science.

vjKCqwj.pngtwuAavL.pngOr3fwQ6.png

h9AUJg4.png

Ez Pz

[same stuff we're heard here...]

pJ1CxFv.png

UM!! EXCUSE YOU!!! I WASN'T FINISHED ADVENTURING DOWN THERE!!! How dare you!!!

O897D8I.png

Noooooooow what?!

v0pcJhY.png

Oh, what's up Prof?

wi9Nr9X.png

Just where I was wanting to go. Professor Juniper, you beautiful and awesome woman, thank you for giving me a segway to get to Nacrene...but after I adventure further into this castle ruins. ....spoiler alert, nothing else was down there.

Zic0hNU.png

The Harem

C5jPDEZ.pngb1XEJHf.pngTyBmpAy.png

V2StMTL.png6J2luCS.png2scQGRe.png

The Friend's Box

• Protag the Armaldo (Desert Resort)
  • Tiana the Seismitoad (Relic Castle)
  • Lavender the Marowak (Fossil Restored)
  • Rival the Scyther (Route 5)
  • Villain the Shiftry (Route 16)
  • Hyde the Deino (Cold Storage)
  • Wendy K. the Squirtle (Route 6)
  • Alan the Glaceon (Chargestone Cave)
  • Gangsta the Shiny Scrafty (Chargestone Cave)
  • Shukaku the Claydol (Route 7)
  • Persephone the Houndour (Celestial Tower)
  • Spampert the Swampert (Mistralton Cave)
  • Godzilla the Larvitar (Route 17)
  • Dr. Strange the Alakazam (P2 Laboratory)
  • Gears the Klang (Fossil Restored)
  • Ace the Manectric (Twist Mountain)
  • Tyson the Typhlosion (Dragonspiral Tower)
  • HM Slave <- Carla is swapped for him

Trash Box

• Wormwort the Wurmple
  • Weedwalker the Bellsprout

• 2 weeks later...

We've hit File 25 people!!

[spoiler=File 25 - On the Road to Opelucid City Part 1]
SWUmhbO.png
Winter has left...excellent.

Anyway, for those who want a quick recap: I'm in the search of the Light Stone which is Reshiram, located entirely in the Nacrene City museum/Gym, but just got to the city cause Alder, the Unova Champ, thought it was in Relic Castle...which wasn't. Oh well~

ki68jxB.png
Sorry I'm late. The traffic in the skies were like...ugh. Anyway, sup?

3XRoC9U.pngnnq28qM.png
Such is the curse of being a Shonen Protagonist. I get wrangled into all sorts of problems.

bqQDykx.png
Ayyyyyyy, it's Lenora!! How's it goin'?

NoZvAaz.png
Indeedly so. Who knew that this stone would actually be plot relevant?
820.gif

wqIRufC.pngUqD7QmR.pngcyA2nCx.png
BQIApra.pngD8y21BL.png
Uh, yeah. That's sort of the plan there, Alder. Cause let's be honest, you will lose against him. It's a common Pokémon Champion trope, unless you happen to be the main character.

Ay3S9Wc.pnguws6IsY.pngZihayP8.png
VskgHnM.png
If ya just gave me this after my Gym Battle here, things might've gone easier. Still, we got the Light Stone.

PRo0BNw.png
WsVdlFh.jpg
No one thought of this before? ...some Pokémon Professors.

F8zfdDK.pngjNhxi4j.pngQxEl0OJ.png
w1OvObs.pngRTh7YCz.png
A city with a Gym Leader? Huh, guess that means that's my next location anyway. Alright, let's get back to Icirrus City then!

w9JkGYX.png
Ahhh, this means I can actually get around easier around here now.

h4Gs33Z.png
>Walk into melted snowy water
>Is met with this
....I never caught anything in Icirrus City yet...hello new friend!

msnozZI.pngP8ukKKd.png4pETgTO.png
Gotcha!! Welcome to the force, Jet! The Pokémon from Icirrus City with Shadow Tag as it's Ability, Fire Fang, Sweet Scent, Whirlwind, and Drain Punch. Not bad for the jet Pokémon. Awesome, awesome.

nSSSGAs.pngSqlT4KL.png1QOB5A2.png
PdoHG1K.png
Some items on Route 8 that I've gotten.

lDKQDIm.png5fBFlHp.pngle6lWMY.png
Sharpedo girl in Route 8 is our new encounter. I give you, River, in honor of Yui's character: River Graves, she who has no equal! She has Static as the Ability, with Charge Beam, Minimize, Shadow Sneak, and Pound. Not bad.

7qiQZXX.png
Hmmm...now this looks interesting. Let's go explooooooring!!!~

CJjxK9x.png
Moor of Icirrus, eh? That sounds pretty interesting. Plus, it's a new locale for a new friendo!

RynEbuo.pngKATODYM.pngWKB8DGd.png
Meet Lil' Mac! With Rough Skin as the Ability, as well as Magnet Rise, Wish, Dragon Dance, and Snarl.

CPutLeA.png0LqmcFX.pngoBEr0Ex.png
YNqeco5.pngRde72pW.pngFYin4hE.png
dI4Dklm.pngjzhlH3F.png2ZtHpX2.png
AND EVEN MORE ITEMS!!
YRq4UXH.gif

zq7aevl.png
0-breath-in-boi-32690709.png
Seriously...why are all these trainers getting freakin' Legendaries and I can't?!

A4nrAHg.png
....he returns...to mock me. ...I already caught something here...not today, Deoxys...not...today. I have a Skull Fossil to bring back...

t6HiZvY.pngcT7YUhn.pngePAzitI.png
Oh sheet!

2rNJaTD.png
Oh sheet!!

6MXs0Ks.png
OH sheet!!!

Skull Fossil be praised!! Hmmm...now dilemma time: do I wait or evolve him now?? ...given the fact that looking at the movelist for specific moves is basically moot due to the fact of Randomizer....EVO TIME!!!!

enc0Qcj.pngAXIu7un.pngOJOb4fM.png

NH0zEjj.gif

Favorite Poison Type...I love it!!

OxhtjO6.png

Eh, it's Ability changed to Oblivious...would've preferred Trace, but whatever. Won't look RNG in the mouth this time...love Nidoking! Anyway, back to Route 8...we have a long way to go.

dM0xC01.png

Tubeline Bridge...looks like we're going the right way then.

bUkPybN.png

YUP! Definitely going the right way...>_>

LPSRvX0.pngrmxczUn.png6KlYJ9v.png

BbJd3Wt.pngnf0lKpG.pnghMprIIW.png

Can you not have an epiphany right now though? I'm trying to do things...

7duhtNS.png

...goddamnit...

p6mcnsn.pngMK1HCtO.pngv17qSIG.png

Only four Pokémon? Jeezus Bianca...are you just that bad?

YWjwOOJ.png

Used two Full Restores on this thing...Bianca confirmed as bad Trainer. Save the items for your strong Pokémon! JEEZ!

rf3IcrT.png0Vbr92d.png

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, you know...but you gain no sympathy or likability from me. One Volt Switch...nothing to it.

QuuP2rE.png

Christmas is extra cancelled today! Tried to take me out with V-Create...fuuuuuuck that noise!

DLakg2j.png

...alright you have my attention now. Perhaps this one won't be as bad as the others.

TKfZfUj.png4TqCqQg.png

Well aren't you a tanky one...this should be fun.

6a5wQr1.png

...oh no.

l7apl1b.pngShSYcbb.png

Well then...looks like you finally found yourself a strong Pokémon, Bianca...MJ...show him his place.

S68KvCb.pngq2LFEHb.png

And so ends that...quite the Pokémon you found. Heh, I might actually think you may be good...if only because of that Blastoise. That was actually my fault, and I'll admit it. I should've healed, but I didn't. ...I think Yui's style of playing might actually be getting to me.

ir0GrEO.png3kp5SXJ.pngexerSDh.png

ynOpIlp.pngq8PrC6x.png3QxlUh7.png

nrjQYjZ.pngGoVUkCS.png

Was already doing that...before you interrupted me. But NOW...I have to go bury another one of my friends...so thanks for that.

BGM

This feeling...I haven't felt it in so long...

SbLP503.pngCwYG0t9.pngPf8Jc2M.png

Nora...the Ampharos...funny enough, she took the burdens that were laid in front of her that Shelly put down. You took Shelly's place and took to the team as if it was your family. You took every challenge from the desert I caught you all the way past the 7th Gym. I'll be honest, I never thought you would make it this far...you've made me proud, Nora. The Harem has lost someone that was one of the best...and I think that Tyson actually took this the hardest...after all, you were the one to fall for his Attract. My hope was that you both would end up being together. I'm sorry, Nora...take it easy and rest up now... (T-T)7

t3nPetm.png

A new dilemma is brought before me and the Harem now...who do we have replace Nora? I suppose I'll take some time to figure that out and come back. Such a sad note to end to...

f9Nrcfe.png

The Harem
YD6db49.pngHzj56UD.png1rhpmgR.png

NudpGux.pngbFiWKjh.png

The Friend's Box
4pETgTO.pngle6lWMY.pngWKB8DGd.png

OxhtjO6.png

• HM Slave <- Carla is swapped for him

Trash Box

• Wormwort the Wurmple

• 5 weeks later...

Been a long time, hasn't it?

[spoiler=File 26 - On the Road to Opelucid City Part 2]

Sooooooooooooooo after a long while of:

• A. Trying to figure out who I'm using in Nora's stead
  • B. Trying to grind said Pokémon up to at least Lv. 40
  • C. Trying to figure out how to get my blog to be better, taking advice from Yui and Cow
  • D. ...really trying to get motivation to play again

I'm back and we're continuing on to Opelucid City! First, we've replaced our fallen Nora with River the Sharpedo.

jBy3lH3.png

This is River's current stats, so we've gotten back into the groove of things. Oh, and while we're on the subject of grinding Pokémon...

0cN0nzU.pngH0DFA5Z.png

Both found in Icirrus City...fml

PPdwx1j.png

With all that out of the way, let's continue onward. I've been waiting to cross this bridge for a long while now!

WrNefy3.pngJxxuVVA.png

The accurate model of the bridge we'll be crossing. Ain't it a beaut? Though it probably would be if it wasn't at night, buuuuuuut whatever.

ltqzq20.pngSwGq4AN.png

New move obtained just by talkin' to random strangers...isn't life grand? We got Crush Gri-...errrrr...Flame Charge? Man, randomizing everything makes everything complicated.

kExOeFM.png9ZbGDBm.png

...wait a damn minute. Is that...? Noooooo...it is. The Shadow Triad prove it...

s4NYcmw.png57FsuT2.pngkIqpwlQ.png

An NPC could've done it...seriously.

zfilifa.pngXmoDZIi.png

And here we go with more of this stuff...

ksbp.gif

From this, Ghetsis basically explains, while N's vision of me and him fighting is pretty much cool and all, it isn't necessary. Why you may ask? Because he says...and I give you his exact words: He gave him the knowledge to be the hero of Unova since his infancy. Yes, this is his reasoning. You heard it here first, folks! You wanna be a hero of legend? Best be hitting those books the moment you exit the womb! All japes and jokes aside, he continues and explains that his liberation that both he and Poké-PETA seek is the separation of Pokémon from foolish people with them only being able to use Pokémon, because...we're above others trope insert here? He basically rounds out the conversation with saying in short, I have a snowballs chance in hell that the Light Stone's Legendary will accept and acknowledge me as the hero.

JwS7p8k.gif

8LCFwrf.png

Sir I just got out of the bridge and had a long talk with the big bad...so can you try not to lob a baseball at my face please?

53QI5Wm.png

...I retract my statement. Thank you baseball man.

g6R1Bpm.png

Route 9, boyos! However...I'm not liking all these rough lookin' individuals just lounging around here.

Q0EVKtA.png

But hey! There's a mall! Shopping time!!

Toif1HN.png

tumblr_inline_mi2qjbq7FS1qz4rgp.gif

ZSsCWtv.png

Random backroom storage room...sounds neat. And I spy an item! Whatcha get??

hGUL3ID.png

PLTZJRh.gif

2yLMC3i.png

As for this man, he tells me about the fact that everything in here is basically old electronics that he wants to do something with. Perhaps this could be something regarding Rotom and it's forms? Who truly knows.

NqbnjNG.png

Okay...this Rich Boy definitely DOES have money if he has a damn Regigigas!! Cause Randomizer...this makes this dude scary. No Slow Start is rough. Though it only used Confusion and Low Kick, it was still scary nonetheless.

96b9Bhy.png

With the Regigigas fiasco out the way...let's get our Route 9 encounter.

Lm80bQb.png4VbleZu.png

Bodied_Spoop.gif

Ayyyyyy a Dusknoir! That's awesome!

uTF5RAm.png

Casper the "Friendly" Dusknoir...with Anger Point. @@Reptilious WE GOT ANOTHER ONE WITH ANGER POINT!!! He has SolarBeam, Dizzy Punch, Spite, and Snatch. We can work with this...we can work with this indeed.

hG1kyvD.png

That's all Route 9 provides us. So let's keep going forth.

yuxjunV.png

Alright! We made it Opelucid City! Final Gym battle, here I come!!

3iLvmtQ.pnguRolcw8.png

Oh good, Alder's here. This can only be good. Either way, least he's being the plot device segway. ONWARD!!!

PQ4VWMg.png

We could just call him that to his face...just saying. Anyway, guess what Ghetsis is talking about? That's right! POKÉMON LIBERATION!!!! Somebody just shoot me -_-; Only difference this time, he speaks about N and Zekrom being together as a team, thusly proving that Poké-PETA is truly what Unova should aspire to in the sense of freeing their Pokémon.

kIpmxVV.png

Again I say...that formation is just terrible in the manner of escorting a person of interest. Someone could easily just run in and stab the man. Guess they don't teach how to properly stand in formation.

1rrLvWd.png

After all that, however, the meeting of Drayden and Iris is done immediately. This is the final Gym Leader...what I gotta face. Seems like a man of integrity.

IvH6BOG.png

....It's Sonic...five letters. S-O-N-I-C...Typecast Shonen Protagonist of YCM. Regardless, Alder begins to ask his request of the two trainers about the Dragon-Type Legendary Pokémon. Apparently, according to Iris, they actually got along very well. Could be a gaming/text error, cause I was positive that the two actually DIDN'T get along. Anyone willing to let me know if this is correct or not, please @ me and go into detail, I won't mind. Regardless, Alder's going to the League...godspeed. Meanwhile, I get to go to Drayden's home and he gets to go into detail about the Pokémon. Yaaaaaay!

shHNzpl.png

Oh wow...this house of Drayden's looks awesome from the outside. How bout the inside?

Ok00dpM.png

Techno-style...least it looks like that anyway. Not bad at all, Drayden.

tsB0Kfs.png0FuvD5g.png

The Legendary Dragon explanation begins, with the bombshell of that Reshiram and Zekrom were once one dragon that were along with twin heroes and the three brought the region into existence. Now, this is actually something that out of the game I'm interested in. I do wait for the day when the singular Unova Legendary dragon is revealed to the players, cause it just might be even cooler than the separated versions. Nevertheless, the story is continued: the twin heroes, brothers mind you, ended up arguing (as they do) on which one was right. Guess what this meant? That's how Zekrom and Reshiram came into the picture. See what happens when you start arguing for no reason?

xMzpsvn.png

A talking Meowth would like to disagree with you, sir.

2im0bIx.png

Oh good...guess what that means!

gYkeAht.jpg

OORRvk5.png

What's up this direction? Town Map, if you please!

giphy.gif

ynhxmz6.png

...oh...screeeeeew that noise. I ain't even ready to head that direction yet!! Guess next episode, we fight Drayden and then go to the left and journey through Route 11!

P0ocJzu.png

The Harem
I5avbcC.png4hml9so.pngjNetglz.png

erM3JD6.pngmEc0aCf.pngISGGDUe.png

The Friend's Box

uTF5RAm.png

• Jet the Togekiss (Icirrus City)
  • River the Sharpedo (Route 8)
  • Lil' Mac the Toxicroak (Moor of Icirrus)
  • King the Nidoking (Fossil Restored)
  • HM Slave

Trash Box

• Wormwort the Wurmple

It's time for number 8!

[spoiler=File 27 - Trip Through Snake-Way]

FlWFs2B.pnguP7huzQ.png

Alright folks, it's time! We're getting ourselves our 8th Gym Badge and we're going to become the candidate for entrance to the League! I mean, just look at this place! It looks awesome!!

fXQRpMP.png

Now remember when I said that Brycen's Gym was my favorite? It's partially true. At this point, Drayden's Gym also holds a viable spot for my favorite. It's mechanic is that there are twin dragons (big shocker there) and you have to get it to where they specifically work to allow you to use them to walk on top of to get where you want to go. It's pretty awesome.

ANL3Spo.png

As you can see, it's pretty much Snake-Way-esque in which your running on the back of a dragon statue bridge. As a Dragon Ball fan, I actually adored this little design. But whatever, let's get to our grueling trial of the 8th Gym!

iE8XHkw.png39yS6kb.png98Y2ODF.png

This wasn't too difficult actually. Regardless, the trainer did actually give some information regarding how to effectively move through the Gym. Basically, jump on a triangle mark and it'll move the dragon. ...Yeah it's that simple apparently.

aoRG9s6.png

dad7b91c4e6372ad95c78afffb3624d6.gif

...on second thought...don't answer that.

BcmKou0.pngQERTbs7.pngHgB1NB0.png

sZBPfSy.pngYLzhstt.png

Now Jose had Mawile and Heatran. Heatran had Ice Burn...so that was a bit difficult to navigate. He was taken care of...however, there was a cost.

2oCNx06.png

Unfortunately, we lost Carla. Time to go back and bury her real quick.

3zFI6FD.pngMjd5GHt.pnglgz5fc6.png

BGM

Carla my dear, you were brought into the party at Lv. 14 from Pinwheel Forest. Having you on team was the best and you were a staple of the Harem, alongside MJ and Shelly at that point. Then you kept going even when Nora joined. My dear Persian, it's time for you to rest. You've gotten us this far, it's time for you to rest your weary head. Thank you.

[A moment of silence]

hIwUmsK.pngvzCyy7Q.png

After some deliberation and talks with Yui and new guy to helping me, Rep, the choice to replace Carla with Casper. Now it's time for a LONG grinding session.

intermission.gif

[One Grind Session Later...which was up to Lv. 35 and then I decided to go into the Gym for grinding]

pCH6JAI.png

Found this during the training grind...I really hate things T-T And it knew Draco Meteor

TVhn54x.png0avs19v.pnglmlCU7N.png

Clara's Butterfree kept using Ominous Wind and spammed out Morning Sun. It was giving Rukia a bit of trouble, so I had Yui take care of this. Either way, it's a butterfly that is down.

7sHb1se.pngJhhtGqp.pngkadLUmB.png

One Muddy Water, nothing else really to report here.

oayHPxp.png8sEKxot.pnghKQshrj.png

EGpuQlN.png

Tom's team here...oh boy. His Kingler wasn't too bad, the Granbull on the other hand. That thing almost took out Scorpina with Thunder, which was actually scary. Needless to say, everything worked out. Though I did say a small prayer for his Charmeleon that I had to take care of. ...one day...one day I'll get one.

pPK8gkf.pngXHganMq.pngLZgJstK.png

Dara's team wasn't bad...but we still in this.

kyzJvBT.pngViikxDA.pngdq2nf0p.png

...its at this point where I'm definitely going to go back to the Pokémon Center and heal up. I know the manner to get back to this place, but...

e47840f89d81ef6aee9fbbd32e1db511.gif

....only it was at this point in time that I remembered something important: you start this journey inside, you can't leave the way you came. Buuuuuut, I can easily walk past the Gym Leader and make myself go back and redo all this. So it's not all that bad.

z1UOpMN.png

about-to-go-down.gif

TFQDAxd.pngGfm2wiu.pnglQkoH2C.png

GOn4H8e.pngOi4zB3P.png

Sir, I'll show you how much of a bright future you can expect. I've made it this far, I don't intend to back down now!

pAonffR.png

BGM

TEbK3ts.png6UoMMED.pngI5rN0vk.png

A Joltik that honestly didn't do much of anything. The first Muddy Water it was given caused it to flinch, and all it took was one more Muddy Water to be rid of it.

UVzncFM.pngL6NqNf3.png

That's two Electric Pokémon so far, but Drayden's Blitzle was pretty scary. It knew Sacred Fire, but luckily Scorpina toughed it out. Two Scalds and it was out.

lr1PUdP.pngHPDBbNM.png

Drayden's ace in the hole, still not a Dragon-type, but oh well. It had Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse. It was a formidable foe and this was the one that Drayden wasted all his Hyper Potions on. But alas, they weren't enough to stop me.

yuq28kP.png6A4RCMY.png

As am I, Drayden. Twas quite the battle.

nxIRp5N.pngEChKNuJ.pngNr90eic.png

We got the Legend Badge!! That's all eight!!

JsdkCRP.png

We've also obtained Coil...though I would've preferred Dragon Tail.

O5NN78N.pngxRcGu3M.pngWWjCvep.png

nUCGndH.pngx3c1wgn.png

An understandable concern...but I'll head that direction later. Firstly, there's a different route I'll be taking.

Q37t80W.pngvx3FM9u.png

Oh hey Prof. He was as tough as any other Gym Leader, is all I'll say. Anyway, I'm heading to the center to heal up my team.

vRVDG6T.pngC6aEEJV.pngrLtqBp7.png

You had me, then you lost me. Needless to say, after this little thing, she says how much I've grown since I left Nuvema Town and basically shows me where the route to the Victory Road is (as if I already didn't know...I have a Town Map).

rgy1caT.png

Hell to the no I don't. While I've lost some friends, the fact that I'm here proves the sheer tenacity me and my Pokémon have been sharing together. We're in it to win it!

qghZi0G.png

tumblr_mxq3xw68Ha1s0qqgvo2_500.gif

And that's two! One will be used for the Reshiram (cause ya know, I actually HAVE to catch it), but the other is fair game now. Though our journey to the route to the right of the city will be on the to-do list next File.

EpDWco9.png

The Harem
BhBNQ3Z.pngGs8QSjM.png56443l3.png

VaISR7F.png0h5phEw.pngJfq59hy.png

The Friend's Box

• Jet the Togekiss (Icirrus City)
  • River the Sharpedo (Route 8)
  • Lil' Mac the Toxicroak (Moor of Icirrus)
  • King the Nidoking (Fossil Restored)
  • HM Slave

Trash Box

• Wormwort the Wurmple

Archived