[Written] Wrestle-Bound Chameleon

Sleepy

Wrestle-Bound Chameleon

LIGHT Level 1 [ Reptile / Effect ] 400/700

If destroyed by battle: Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon this card from your GY, and if you do, its original ATK becomes the total ATK this card and the monster that destroyed it had on the field. You can only use this effect of "Wrestle-Bound Chameleon" up to twice per turn. Battle damage involving this card is halved.

- - - - 

Following my previous reptile, now we have a bulky chameleon that copies your opponent's fighting prowess rather than their colors. This with the help of a super senkai boost (Dragon Ball reference).

It's Normal Summon instead of Special Summon so that it can work with my previous card, although it's not necessary to look at that card to get this card's use. It's not so much that they support each other, but more so that they don't get in the way of each other.

Putting the Serpent aside, this is basically a slower but stronger "The Tricky". Good enough for a casual level, IMO. IIRC it doesn't benefit from much support, though. It's searchable by King of Feral Imps, Shining Angel and... IDK what else. You could make it a Tuner for Needlefiber fun, or 0 DEF for some synergy with fellow Masked Chameleon.

EDIT:

I mean Copycat, not the Tricky xD

Putting the Serpent aside, this is basically a slower but stronger "The Tricky". Good enough for a casual level, IMO. IIRC it doesn't benefit from much support, though. It's searchable by King of Feral Imps, Shining Angel and... IDK what else. You could make it a Tuner for Needlefiber fun, or 0 DEF for some synergy with fellow Masked Chameleon.

You made me realize I should make it fit to Level 1 for better synergy xD

I'll probably drop its ATK to 400 so I can do that. The idea is that you can take tons of damage but its ATK accumulates. After the edit I'm about to do:

After it battles a Blue-Eyes it comes back with 3400 ATK, then if it battles Chaos MAX it comes back with 7400, then if it battles with Gren Maju after 2 Pot of Desires plays it comes back with 15,400, and so on.

I thought maybe about making it twice per turn, or about reducing damage you take in the process (by either nullifying it, halving it, decreasing it by a fixed amount each time like -1k or something, or outright having you gain that much LP instead.... probably halving it because it sounds more manly :v).

Not quite sure what you mean with making it twice per turn. You mean, like for ramming it twice in the same turn and create a monstrous Chameleon? That can work, yeah.

And I would say reducing the damage is actually the opposite, less manly, since you are not being man enough to take the full damage :v

More seriously now, I think halving the damage both players take is more fair, since this is intended to get scarily big.

Not quite sure what you mean with making it twice per turn. You mean, like for ramming it twice in the same turn and create a monstrous Chameleon? That can work, yeah.

And I would say reducing the damage is actually the opposite, less manly, since you are not being man enough to take the full damage :v

More seriously now, I think halving the damage both players take is more fair, since this is intended to get scarily big.

I meant manly-er than the other reducing bits.

[spoiler=Here's a chart on how best to take it :v ]

XJLAfOR.jpg

I like the idea of halving it for both. Allows it to get bigger.

The x2 revive per turn sounds a bit too strong, doesn't it? If you think it'd be fair I'll add it because it kind of sounds fun.

Archived