Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

(TCG) May 21st Banlist

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Krow

Krow

dig beak membr

• Senior Members
  • 5,406 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:47 PM
  • Alias:Best Mod
  • Spouse:Icy and ur mom

this banlist I think barely hit a dent in this format like seriously..

We are literally playing in a new format, even before they announced the banlist because of FLOD p0w3r

Offical friend of Willieh

(temmie)

(temmie)

detemmienation

• Monsters

• 6,998 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:27 AM
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

somewhat debatable. while nowhere near the extent of grass, cards like monster gate, reasoning, and fiend comedian, among other cards, can all work as viable replacements for grass, though cutting the related decks down to 50 would be advisable, 50-60 card decks still have options (especially infenoids, who can swap the left arms and grasses for more support cards)

Without grass, what would motivate you to run significantly more than 40 cards? Yes, reasoning is good in infernoid, but every single card you run past 40 decreases your likelihood of seeing it.

Grass created incentive for running decks with 60 cards, and, for the most part, the decks weren't significantly hurt by that size increase, but without it, there is no reason to stray far from 40.

go_to_tem_shop__by_xxthecandywolfxx-d9wk

vla1ne

vla1ne

The Last (A)utomata

• Elite Members
  • 3,309 posts
    Last Visit May 23 2018 06:24 PM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

Without grass, what would motivate you to run significantly more than 40 cards? Yes, reasoning is good in infernoid, but every single card you run past 40 decreases your likelihood of seeing it.

Grass created incentive for running decks with 60 cards, and, for the most part, the decks weren't significantly hurt by that size increase, but without it, there is no reason to stray far from 40.

3 decatron are the only monsters in my infernoids that i can hit off of reasoning and monster gate. adding in void feast, which i can search with vanishment. that means that even if i don't find reasoning/ monster gate, the deck can mill more than well enough, and with imagination, FuFu, comedian, and launch, alongside the S/T support that helps the deck from field and grave, the deck is capable of plussing off of a 50 card build. 

fufu throws just about every monster in the deck to grave, the benefits of which i need not elaborate, leaving you with mostly S/T support to draw every turn, which is what the deck thrives on. and considering what happens when fufu resolves, this card resolving should be the only card you need to win (assuming no wall)

Comedian, while not always the strongest card, has no downsides on resolution, either removing all grave resources from your opponent (chaining Against decks like altergeist, this is pretty strong) or milling that same number of cards, (infenoids, milling, you get the point)

launch, while slow. only gets stronger over time, and counts as another name for feast to discard/send, while dodging lilith's S/T nuke, meaning it doesn't hurt you at all to have it, and losing it, when threats like fufu could just as easily surface, means one less resource to stop you from going off for real.

left arm takes resources from hand to use, while grass mitigates this, no other card bar gate and reasoning do, removing it frees up room for support and swarming power in the form of the void card(s) engine, which, with the most recent addition of feast. (and the remaining presence of imagination/vanishment) the deck retains enough inherent milling power to mitigate any difficulties from the high card number.

all of this means you have about 14+ S/T cards to boost consistency, most of which mill heavily(reasoning/gate/fufu), or hit specific cards (imagination/launch), and the rest either get you directly to what you need (feast), or get massively stronger with time(comedian). those are the most common ones. combined with access to floodgates like quiet life, which can help slow down massive plays before they start, the deck, at 50 cards, is surprisingly consistent. (after testing, i agree that 60 is too high to keep a good level of consistency though)

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

Krow

Krow

dig beak membr

• Senior Members
  • 5,406 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:47 PM
  • Alias:Best Mod
  • Spouse:Icy and ur mom

3 decatron are the only monsters in my infernoids that i can hit off of reasoning and monster gate. adding in void feast, which i can search with vanishment. that means that even if i don't find reasoning/ monster gate, the deck can mill more than well enough, and with imagination, FuFu, comedian, and launch, alongside the S/T support that helps the deck from field and grave, the deck is capable of plussing off of a 50 card build. 

fufu throws just about every monster in the deck to grave, the benefits of which i need not elaborate, leaving you with mostly S/T support to draw every turn, which is what the deck thrives on. and considering what happens when fufu resolves, this card resolving should be the only card you need to win (assuming no wall)

Comedian, while not always the strongest card, has no downsides on resolution, either removing all grave resources from your opponent (chaining Against decks like altergeist, this is pretty strong) or milling that same number of cards, (infenoids, milling, you get the point)

launch, while slow. only gets stronger over time, and counts as another name for feast to discard/send, while dodging lilith's S/T nuke, meaning it doesn't hurt you at all to have it, and losing it, when threats like fufu could just as easily surface, means one less resource to stop you from going off for real.

left arm takes resources from hand to use, while grass mitigates this, no other card bar gate and reasoning do, removing it frees up room for support and swarming power in the form of the void card(s) engine, which, with the most recent addition of feast. (and the remaining presence of imagination/vanishment) the deck retains enough inherent milling power to mitigate any difficulties from the high card number.

all of this means you have about 14+ S/T cards to boost consistency, most of which mill heavily(reasoning/gate/fufu), or hit specific cards (imagination/launch), and the rest either get you directly to what you need (feast), or get massively stronger with time(comedian). those are the most common ones. combined with access to floodgates like quiet life, which can help slow down massive plays before they start, the deck, at 50 cards, is surprisingly consistent. (after testing, i agree that 60 is too high to keep a good level of consistency though)

40 card Infernoid always has (except when grass was at 3) and always will be better than 60 card Infernoid. Lair Infernoids are probably the best incarnation of the deck yet. The deck pretty much wins automatically off of a resolved Imagination or Void Feast against most match ups. 

Offical friend of Willieh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users