Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[DP20] Cybernetic Revolution

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • 6,536 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:35 AM
DdTJ1tpVAAAni0I.jpg?zoom=1.5625&resize=8

Cybernetic Revolution
Normal Trap Card
You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn:
(1) Tribute 1 “Cyber Dragon” you control; Special Summon from the Extra Deck 1 Fusion Monster that lists a “Cyber Dragon” monster as a Fusion Material, but it cannot attack directly, and is destroyed during the End Phase of the next turn.

Well this could act as a means to trigger Cyber Pharos effect from the grave plus Generating a Cyber End Dragon from one Cyber Dragon seems hilarious, heck even works with Eternity to bring back a Cyber Dragon from your grave back to the field.
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,378 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:14 AM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Oh cool.  Another pack-name-turned-card.  It works, but it's just soooo slow.  Being able to jump into a costless End Dragon to finish games or Rampage Dragon to set up the GY (+ be used as Nova material) or Eternity Dragon to provide later protection seems cool, but the opponent being able to force its trigger on their turn really hurts.

There's also the fact this doesn't Fusion Summon.  It actually lets you summon Rampage, but it removes Eternity's floating (which, if your opponent forces you to trigger it during their turn, might have been relevant).  Also prevents you from letting these be brought back, so that's not fun.

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,340 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:42 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I want to love this card, it basically expedites the Summon of something on the opponent's turn, gives Cyber Dragons evasion and flotation without clearing their field or GY for it (looking at you, Born From Draconis) and sets the stage for dia-de-la-Powerbond-Searcher's effect to go off  with less investment on your part. Problem is, the rational half of my brain is going "Leaving an original name-copied "Cyber Dragon" on the field that isn't Sieger - and Tributing Sieger for this on a trigger your opponent will determine FAR MORE OFTEN THAN YOU- is the definition of sub-optimal play. 

I'd side 1 anyways, Core searches it and Goodness this is starting to feel like the first part of Yahtzee's review of Red Dead Redemption (right until about 0:55 would be optimal)

too short

Rating this WhyCan'tGustosGetThisMuchLove/10.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Dragulas

Dragulas

Prince of Darkness

• Elite Members
  • 1,005 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:54 PM

Cyber Pharos wont trigger, the fusion needs to be destroyed by battle, of course your opponent can still kill it but they most likely let it die of kill it with an effect

Print this Konami

Posted Image

(🕷️)

(🕷️)

Spectacular

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,215 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:58 PM
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

I'd side 1 anyways

what do you bring it in against? I don't see how this particularly helps any matchups.

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 13,758 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:22 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

what do you bring it in against? I don't see how this particularly helps any matchups.

I agree, I'd main a copy. Being able to summon core, search this, and sit on a Cyber End is pretty cool.

Don't really see how it helps when sided

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Quokka FLOCKA

Quokka FLOCKA

dig beak membr

• Senior Members
  • 5,518 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:14 AM
  • Alias:Best Mod
  • Spouse:Icy and ur mom

I agree, I'd main a copy. Being able to summon core, search this, and sit on a Cyber End is pretty cool.

Don't really see how it helps when sided

lol what are u stupid u side it in when your opponent sides in non-fusion area against you 

Offical friend of Willieh

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,340 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:42 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

lol what are u stupid u side it in when your opponent sides in non-fusion area against you 

see he gets it-perfect anti-non-fusion area tech

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

UltimateIRS

UltimateIRS

GIVE ME MONEY

• VIP

• 463 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:30 AM
  • Discord:UltimateIRS#3944
  • Alias:UltimateIRS

Core can't actually search this because it isn't a "Cyber" (サイバー) card.

EDIT: Retracted.

Posted Image

you're the savior of all sentient life and therefore entitled to our patreon dollars

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,813 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:36 PM
  • Spouse:Pizza

Core can't actually search this because it isn't a "Cyber" (サイバー) card.

It can. Core can already search cards like "Cybernetic Hidden Technology" or "Cybernetic Zone", which have the same character-spelling. There would have been some sort of errata or ruling or something like this in the past, but the vowel-extension character in "Saiba" isn't counted towards the archetype's name.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

UltimateIRS

UltimateIRS

GIVE ME MONEY

• VIP

• 463 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:30 AM
  • Discord:UltimateIRS#3944
  • Alias:UltimateIRS

It can. Core can already search cards like "Cybernetic Hidden Technology" or "Cybernetic Zone", which have the same character-spelling. There would have been some sort of errata or ruling or something like this in the past, but the vowel-extension character in "Saiba" isn't counted towards the archetype's name.

Oh right, it can search "Cybernetic" (サイバネティック) stuff. I retract my previous post.

Posted Image

you're the savior of all sentient life and therefore entitled to our patreon dollars

abuthilac

abuthilac

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 5 posts
    Last Visit Jun 30 2018 06:35 AM
Look at the set Code between cybernetic revolution and cyberload fusion 14 - 16, could the last reveal be a spell and trap card. Hopefully I wish it'll be spell, by effect such

"reveal 3 different cyber dragon monster from ur deck, and have randomly ur opponent pick it up, the send the rest to the GY".

and maybe such protection for machine like return of dragon Lord.

these not only add the missing piece of Monster, it also setup for repair plant, overload, core 2nd effect. and some bonus protection
If this got realized it will boost cydra for high tier.

Or maybe the 2nd effect of spell be like " u can banish this card from the GY. This turn treat all face up monster on the field as machine type msnter"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users