Ancient Sacred Wyvern Support

Vectra

xEqSCC0.png

1 LIGHT turner + 1 non-turner
If you control an "Ancient Sacred Wyvern", you can send it to the graveyard to special summon this card (this is treated as a Synchro summon). During the duel, this card gains effects equivalent to "Ancient Sacred Wyvern" but it's effects cannot be negated. When you recover LP, the recovery amount is doubled. When your opponent has monsters on the field, you can attack directly but will only deal 1000 damage.

KKTlGX7.png

If you have "Luminous, the Dragon of Fairies" on the field, you can activate this card. If "Luminous, the Dragon of Fairies" destroys a monster by battle, all monsters on your opponent's side of the field is destroyed. If he attacks directly, the ATK of your opponent's monsters(or DEF if in defense position) is subtracted by the damage dealt (for this turn only) and any monster whose ATK or DEF drops to 0 by this effect is automatically destroyed. Effects of monsters destroyed by this effect has their effects negated (including GY effects).

Ancient Sacred Wyvern is my favorite card, and although he has tons of support for Sanctuary in the Sky (the deck he was meant for), I decided to make a support specifically for him. I do have an entire Sacred Archetype for him found here: Link

What do you guys think of the cards? What do you think their status will be? Unlimited? Limited 2? Limited 1? Banned?

I should just have a master post of just all my Ancient Sacred Wyvern support cards.... hmmmm

Story behind Luminous

Luminous is the actual name I gave to my Ancient Sacred Wyvern, and I call his attack "Exodus Blast" (hints the spell card). Why did I give him a name in the first place? Well, he is my favorite monster. He's that monster that always got me out of tough situations, so I just grew more fond of him to the point I started making a deck around him, and I really do enjoy playing it (and no, it's not sanctuary in the sky as I don't play archetypes).

I love Wyvern as much as Kite loves Galaxy-Eyes. I love him so much that I made a video that 100% replicated a battle I had with the AI.

ANYWAYS, the true story I made for him is that him and Neo-Parshath were battle-brothers. The defended the heavens with their holy might. Luminous was declared the God of Light due to him being independent from the 'Sanctuary in the Sky" requirement most Sanctuary fairies have. Many believe it has something to do with his dragon-like features making him distinct from other fairies. Regardless, he was declared God of Light which further solidified itself when he defeated the Winged Dragon of Ra with brute force with over 1000 ATK lead. Same thing with the five-headed dragon where Vectra (me) had his last chance to summon Luminous or else Luminous ATK would be too low and solemn wishes couldn't get it up more than the damage he was or would've taken - luckily, a tuner was drawn and Luminous was victorious a few turns later with a mere 100 ATK lead.

Neo-Parshath felt the throne rightfully belonged to him. He knows with the help of Sanctuary in the Sky, he will always be 200 ATK higher due to his original ATK being 200 higher. Therefore, him and his user faced against us in a duel - and not in the kind and fun way. The battle, as you can imagine, boiled down to who can increase their LP the greatest and fastest. The battle shook the Sanctuary with it's roaring clashes of teeth and weapon. At the end, Luminous and I were victorious.

Luminous was heart-broken that his own battle-brother would turn against him. He casts Neo-Parsath to the Shadow Realm where he will spend an eternity. That was until Neo-Parsath transformed into a Dark Fiend called Chaotic Fiend, the Light Consumer and freed himself from the Shadow Realm with his user, and they come back to take revenge and assault the heavens and renew it with their own power.

Alright, that's what I have so far. Never settled on what type of effect(s) I want to give Chaotic Fiend.

Archived