Blue-Eyes White Dragon + Red-Eyes B. Dragon = VIOLET-EYES SILVERY DRAGON!

ABC Gun

Artwork: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=19836294

KcBUEHS.jpg
Violet-Eyes Silvery Dragon (Dragon/DARK/Level 10/Fusion/Effect/ATK 3200/DEF 2600)
2 Level 7 or higher Dragon Normal Monsters with different names, Attributes, and Levels
Must be Fusion Summoned. While face-up on the field or in the GY, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. During the Main Phase 1 (Quick Effect): You can send 1 Normal Spell from your hand or field to the GY, then destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and if you do; inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's original ATK. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase, nor Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except Dragon monsters. If this Fusion Summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to your GY: You can Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" or "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" from your hand, Deck, or either GY to your field. You can only use each effect of "Violet-Eyes Silvery Dragon" once per turn.

​I know by now this kind of card has been made a thousand and one times over, but I thought why not give it shot for myself. To sum this card up, it has Blue-Eyes White Dragon's ATK +200 and Red-Eyes B. Dragon's ATK +200 as its DEF, it is both DARK and LIGHT Attribute just like those monsters. Its main effect to nuke and burn your opponent is the combination of the cards Burst Stream of Destruction and Inferno Fire Blast (both are the signature attacks of Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Red-Eyes B. Dragon respectively), but the restrictions on this card are more severe than on Burst Stream or Inferno, and this is referenced in the cost of the effect (send 1 Normal Spell from your hand or field to the GY). The last effect is what makes this card basically an anime card (but its not I designed this to be used IRL), as when destroyed you can Special Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon or Red-Eyes B. Dragon from anywhere except if banished, but including your opponent's GY. The best Deck for this card is any that focuses on Dragon Normal Monsters, the problem there is that most Level 7 and higher Dragon Normal Monsters are either DARK or LIGHT (Ryu-Ran is the only one that isn't, its FIRE), whatever you can build that can Summon 2 Dragon Normal Monsters with different names, Attributes, and Levels and/or add them to your hand from the Deck or elsewhere is the type of Deck this card will be used in, but maybe just 1 in the Extra Deck.

Bumping rule is 12 or more hours from your last post if no one else has responded. (If someone comments, then sure, you can bump it at any time)

In the future, please abide by this rule (though it isn't the first time you have early bumped).

12 hours!? I thought it was 5 or 6 hours?

12 hours!? I thought it was 5 or 6 hours?

(It's been like that since late 2014; not something that I just threw out there a couple days ago.)

Free Design has it at 6 hours because of how it's structured (if you were posting this in there, you'd be fine). Casual and Advanced are set at 12 hours (well, you probably see the activity level in here).

Unless we somehow get a mass influx of activity like a few years ago, your stuff won't leave the first page for a couple days (least at the rate things are going).  

(It's been like that since late 2014; not something that I just threw out there a couple days ago.)

Free Design has it at 6 hours because of how it's structured (if you were posting this in there, you'd be fine). Casual and Advanced are set at 12 hours (well, you probably see the activity level in here).

Unless we somehow get a mass influx of activity like a few years ago, your stuff won't leave the first page for a couple days (least at the rate things are going).  

Oh ok I confused Free Design with Advanced, alright I'm sorry my fault.

Archived