Aleister the Meltdown Invoker

[spoiler=Shadows in Valhalla]"You know their names, but you dare not speak them! Drawn to the light of a trapezohedron, three new ancient Entities emerge from the depths of eternity to exert their maddening influence over your Duels. But those aren’t the only strange happenings afoot… Aleister the Invoker resumes his experiments, but gets a little more than he bargained for in Shadows in Valhalla! In addition to tournament mainstays like Aleister the Invoker, Invocation, and Invoked Mechaba, this booster set introduces a Link Monster version of Aleister that gives Duelists greater access to powerful Spell and Trap cards like Invocation, The Book of the Law, and Omega Summon."

Source: https://ygorganization.com/invokedandentityarise/

AleistertheMeltdownInvoker-LVP1-JP-SR.pn

2 monsters with different Types and Attributes

This card's name becomes "Aleister the Invoker" while on the field or in the GY. If a Fusion Monster is Fusion Summoned: You can discard 1 card, and if you do, add 1 "Invocation" or "The Book of the Law" from your Deck to your hand. If this face-up card in its owner's control leaves the field because of an opponent's card effect: You can add 1 "Omega Summon" from your Deck to your hand.

So Shadows of Valhalla goes to confirm this card is going to be released with the new Valkyrie Monsters and Ninja Support in Shadows in Valhalla.

Not to mention but it also seems that they might be printing all the Lovecraft series in this set too. Awesome.

I forgot we don't have either Xyz yet,as well as that Spell.and one of the Synchros. It'll be neat to finally get them.

I didn't notice the first sentence was referring to the Lovecraft stuff on first reading to be fair.

This guy is super generic BL-BR so it'll be nice to have him in stuff, hopefully he'll be a super. 

Wouldn't have minded if they held off on Nyarla and Azzathoth for another few years as they're major FTK enablers but they had to come out eventually I guess. I thought they'd be tin-toppers like the previous Entities. 

Archived