• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 days later, someone gets around to reviewing them...

But yeah, they're fine for now; albeit Hyper Beam may need to be addressed in terms of its "drawback" for materials. 

I already updated Arcanine to have an additional effect when it's summoned using Growlithe as a Tribute. I didn't bump up the thread, but yeah, I have made the changes. 

Next on the list is probably doing the Eeveelutions and then focus on Lucario (may have to hold off on the Mega Evolution for a while until we figure out how we want to go about the whole mechanic). Like I've mentioned before, a lot of them will likely be borrowed from stuff I made 4 years ago (albeit updated for modern standards), however we shall see.

Haunter still needs a fix so it's not a copy of said other card I referenced earlier. Would be okay if it were on your turn only after it returns, but not every turn as a Quick Effect. As far as wording goes, things have updated in series 10 and though we hate Konami for doing that, a few things were probably changed as far as activations and stuff go. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/374852-pac-eevee-and-friends/

I got to the Eevee stuff while on long in-between class break yesterday, so...yeah. They're generally derived from the original ones I made in 2013-2014, hence the same Levels, stats and whatever; barring some evolution stuff with Eevee. Only differences are the aforementioned evolution thing, and some tone ups so stuff can fight in the current metagame. (Stuff I linked beforehand was designed for fighting in the actual game)

(Espeon's wording is probably clunky due to how Magic Bounce is reflected here, but yeah, it's supposed to reflect the opponent's effects back on them with applicable targets. As far as our stuff goes, maybe it won't hit legendaries or something, but we haven't designed them yet.)

I'll try to work on Riolu/Lucario next.

====

Also as a warning (no, you're not getting punished for something), depending on how stuff pans out over the next couple days, any updates may be immediate or delayed for an indeterminate period of time. See my announcement in News for more info.

Archived