Photo

Mask of Animosity (A.K.A. How to Train Your Des Gardius)

- - - - - fiend mask trap effect non-Effect BDScustoms

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:52 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

mask_of_animosity_by_bdsceptyr-dccabe4.p

Mask of Animosity: Info

So yeah, that non-Effect Fiend caveat includes Des Guardius's materials, and this effect makes sure it'll break even with your opponent's baddest boards ATK wise-meaning it likely won't be the strongest monster on a board that the incoming Mask of Remnants takes. (that feeling when the categorization on a card lowkey becomes the limitation) 

And the targeting immunity means you can't pump more Equips onto this card either-Animosity tends to be a stand-alone, all-consuming concept here, folks, the monster this card is Summoning is in too much battle-rage to consider other attachments, by friend or foe. 

Let me know if its all too much tho-this is my second Mask that I made and I'm concerned of whether or not to fully continue into more Lumis/Umbra legacy support, which would be two futher cards, or to simply segue into something else-likely, Zombie or Dark Counterparts, my old stomping grounds of card design.

Until such a decision is made for my lazy [email protected]# tho, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off. 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Darj

Darj

Lost in a Dream

• Silver Chariot
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,108 posts
    Last Visit Feb 26 2019 09:02 AM
  • Spouse:XOXO

Just want to note that you would still have to Summon monsters like Des Gardius and The Masked Beast properly first to Summon them from the GY with this card.

Not sure about the card. As a Trap it's inherently 1 turn slow, and gives you the strongest monster on the field, backed up by targeting immunity. Now, an easy out for the opponent is to crash the biggest monster if he/she is the one controlling it, but if he/she isn't, then he/she is facing 2 of the biggest monsters. So at worst this card is a "Copycat" in Trap form, at best it's a second beater. Or just play it for fodder and combos as you would with CotH/Back to Frontlines. Still, should be acceptable considering the powercreep, and you can have some fun with it and tech it along any generic ED non-Effect Fiend monster available, or just Instant Fusion plus... Barox? xD

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:52 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping 

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users