Lol [J]

This is actually the second time someone has posted something that is literally either stated in or implied by the image and they got repped for it

Β 

I'm sorry for pointing this out but it honestly disturbs me

it's a legendary inside joke, that a handful of people get, and several more pretend to get.

Somehow I doubt this

It's actually true, lol, 2pc was a YCMeme brought to us by a member who has since vanished into the Ether. It's something that only he and a few he told knew what the joke meant but a bunch of people on YCM latched onto it and came up with their own interpretations of what it meant.

It's actually true, lol, 2pc was a YCMeme brought to us by a member who has since vanished into the Ether. It's something that only he and a few he told knew what the joke meant but a bunch of people on YCM latched onto it and came up with their own interpretations of what it meant.

I thought it just meant β€œtoo politically correct”

rip krein

press f to pay respects

Archived