What does "protect" mean?

Yeah, it's a new one, it's pretty self-explanatory, it just means that you can't pick and choose the monsters you protect, and you must have LP enough to pay for all of the monsters. Transfer is not an OCG thing, you must mean TCG, and that term just was the same as attaching the materials an Xyz Monster had before, nothing really new there.

Yeah, it's a new one, it's pretty self-explanatory, it just means that you can't pick and choose the monsters you protect, and you must have LP enough to pay for all of the monsters. Transfer is not an OCG thing, you must mean TCG, and that term just was the same as attaching the materials an Xyz Monster had before, nothing really new there.

Just checking, I like to know what konami is doing with this game so I keep up to date.

I think the "protect" wording could have been replace with much older and open designed "apply" IMO. Since the wording doesnt add anything new or shorthen older wordings as it only to specify the particular interaction with protection effect

Archived